Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2014, 06:42:23 AM »

Who Am I?
-------------------------

I will seek and find You . . I shall take you to bed and have my way with you.

I will make you ache, shake & sweat until you moan & groan.

I will make you beg for mercy, beg for me to stop.

I will exhaust you to the point that you will be relieved when I'm
finished with you.

And, when I am finished, you will be weak for days.

All my love,

The Flu

Now, get your mind out of the gutter and Go get your flu shot!
Thanks for the public service announcement Chip!

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2014, 06:43:07 AM »

Morning LSU.  Big game tonight and with the quarterback change I have hope!
We did this a couple of years ago but Les never could seem to swap the two quarterbacks around when one of them was having a bad day, all we can do is hope.
Some big challenges today for sure.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/4/2014
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2014, 06:43:43 AM »

Morning LSU.  Big game tonight and with the quarterback change I have hope!
No jam today but we do have a few interesting games to watch today, hopefully this will be upset weekend and a few more top ten teams will go down, of course my hopes are always to see Alabama drop one.

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2014, 06:43:43 AM »

Good Saturday morning Chip and Dave.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/4/2014
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2014, 06:44:02 AM »

Good Saturday morning Chip and Dave.
Good morning Dave.

« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2014, 06:44:18 AM »

Morning LSU.  Big game tonight and with the quarterback change I have hope!
We did this a couple of years ago but Les never could seem to swap the two quarterbacks around when one of them was having a bad day, all we can do is hope.

Oh if he starts that swapping them back and forth it will blow up on him for sure.   I am counting on Jennings staying on the bench for all but maybe a few plays or less.  Otherwise hope is gone!

« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2014, 06:45:59 AM »

Good Saturday morning Chip and Dave.
Good morning Dave.
And a good Saturday morning Travellin Dave.  Good luck to your Tigers today.

« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2014, 06:52:27 AM »

Morning LSU.  Big game tonight and with the quarterback change I have hope!
No jam today but we do have a few interesting games to watch today, hopefully this will be upset weekend and a few more top ten teams will go down, of course my hopes are always to see Alabama drop one.
Since #2 Oregon went down to an unranked team and #18 BYU went down to unranked Utah State I would say upset weekend is well under way.

« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2014, 06:55:40 AM »

Morning LSU.  Big game tonight and with the quarterback change I have hope!
No jam today but we do have a few interesting games to watch today, hopefully this will be upset weekend and a few more top ten teams will go down, of course my hopes are always to see Alabama drop one.
Since #2 Oregon went down to an unranked team and #18 BYU went down to unranked Utah State I would say upset weekend is well under way.
Can only hope the same for Alabama, although I don't know that this is the weekend.

« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2014, 07:18:24 AM »

Good Saturday morning Chip and Dave.
Good morning Dave.
And a good Saturday morning Travellin Dave.  Good luck to your Tigers today.
Thanks.  Gonna be a tough one.  Hope all parts are moving in the same direction.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2014, 07:20:43 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave.
nice rainy morning :(
New Wave and coffee here.

« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2014, 07:25:46 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave.
nice rainy morning :(
New Wave and coffee here.
Good Morning FL Dean the Roofing Man.

Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/4/2014
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2014, 07:29:52 AM »

Good morning guys....!!!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2014, 07:31:10 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave.
nice rainy morning :(
New Wave and coffee here.
Good Morning FL Dean the Roofing Man.

cute, I like that.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2014, 07:31:44 AM »

Good morning guys....!!!
morning BD.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12