Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Morning gents, and Happy Friday!  We're having our Thanksgiving cookout today.  Five different sausage types and other assorted meats, including a stuffed pork loin, on the menu.  Cigars after.
Did you ever shoot off those fireworks?

Morning gents, and Happy Friday!  We're having our Thanksgiving cookout today.  Five different sausage types and other assorted meats, including a stuffed pork loin, on the menu.  Cigars after.
Sausages...loins? What kind of party are you having?
Stuffed loins, no less.  Dean is invited.
CNS, that's all I need to hear
More than I needed to hear!

Thankfully Beans Jinx is failing like his Notre Dame Football Team, granite folks finished last night and plumber arrived 30 minutes early this morning.
They're much better than last year....heck the last couple of years.
Damn, I said something nice about ND....must be the spirit of Thanksgiving.... ???

Plumbing, sausage and stuffed loins lull?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Filling the loins, I mean lull.  good morning all!

20.17% off and FS through Midnight November 19th at CI with an $89 minimum purchase.

Code:  KICKOFF

Filling the loins, I mean lull.  good morning all!
Morning SS

Thankfully Beans Jinx is failing like his Notre Dame Football Team, granite folks finished last night and plumber arrived 30 minutes early this morning.
GFY, though I will say that makes almost a week before someone brought up that particular football debacle. Unusual restraint for the banter.

Morning gents, and Happy Friday!  We're having our Thanksgiving cookout today.  Five different sausage types and other assorted meats, including a stuffed pork loin, on the menu.  Cigars after.
Did you ever shoot off those fireworks?
Yes, but have a bunch left to light off still.

Thankfully Beans Jinx is failing like his Notre Dame Football Team, granite folks finished last night and plumber arrived 30 minutes early this morning.
They're much better than last year....heck the last couple of years.
Damn, I said something nice about ND....must be the spirit of Thanksgiving.... ???
If ND can hold it together for Navy and Stanford we should at least get into a decent bowl game.

Filling the loins, I mean lull.  good morning all!
Good morning, Sam.

Thankfully Beans Jinx is failing like his Notre Dame Football Team, granite folks finished last night and plumber arrived 30 minutes early this morning.
GFY, though I will say that makes almost a week before someone brought up that particular football debacle. Unusual restraint for the banter.
GFY back, remind me to jinx your next 3 air travel opportunities

No restraint just waiting for the right opportunity

Thankfully Beans Jinx is failing like his Notre Dame Football Team, granite folks finished last night and plumber arrived 30 minutes early this morning.
GFY, though I will say that makes almost a week before someone brought up that particular football debacle. Unusual restraint for the banter.
I thought the event was painful enough.  No need to add more salt.  (I can show discretion   :P)

Morning Sam and LoinStufferBean.

good morning guys. been sorting Archives for our Gratitude Dinner Sunday since 4am. includes literature, books, history, display cases, power point presentations, a movie, prejector, etc.

finally taking a break with only my 2nd cup of coffee and a FyR Tamboril.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8