CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: 11/17/2017  (Read 5002 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 11/17/2017
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2017, 07:09:16 AM »

OK, some cigar names are a bit quirky...and Viaje is one of the leaders in this, but....

ZOMBIE FARMER BILL HATCHET BY VIAJE CIGARS

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2017, 07:11:44 AM »

Heading into Cupcake Saturday in college football.  Where did the season go?
Yeah and despite Clemson and SC farces I have to say AL is probably the biggest joke of them all, they can't even claim to be just financially supporting another state school.

Only one game this week between two ranked teams, WI vs  MI.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2017, 07:12:32 AM »

OK, some cigar names are a bit quirky...and Viaje is one of the leaders in this, but....

ZOMBIE FARMER BILL HATCHET BY VIAJE CIGARS

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2017, 07:12:55 AM »

Morning Fishy.  Did you get my response to your question yesterday?  Probably add to that the Southern Draw line (made by AJF).  Don't know if I gave you one last time.
I did, thanks. Had no idea what MLB was, had to look it up. I believe you did give me a Southern Draw
Took a flier on them from SBC deal.  Not impressed with the MLBs.  "T" The Truth and My Father Opulencia worth checking out.

Charlie was telling me he really liked the Opulencia. Eager to try that one.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2017, 07:15:32 AM »

Guess I will get ready and go meet the plumber.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2017, 07:25:29 AM »

Morning Fishy.  Did you get my response to your question yesterday?  Probably add to that the Southern Draw line (made by AJF).  Don't know if I gave you one last time.
I did, thanks. Had no idea what MLB was, had to look it up. I believe you did give me a Southern Draw
Took a flier on them from SBC deal.  Not impressed with the MLBs.  "T" The Truth and My Father Opulencia worth checking out.
I'll definitely check both of those out, one of my favorite recent cigars was the Hit & Run
Agreed, but I know you already had that one so I didn't mention it.  Couple of other decent ones now that I think of it, La Barba (Red and Purple), I think you've had the Caldwell All Out Kings.  Looking to sample the reintroduction of EPC Elencos...really like it the first time around.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2017, 07:26:57 AM »

Guess I will get ready and go meet the plumber.
Be sure to bring a lighter!

sfish

« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2017, 07:39:28 AM »

I'll definitely check both of those out, one of my favorite recent cigars was the Hit & Run
Agreed, but I know you already had that one so I didn't mention it.  Couple of other decent ones now that I think of it, La Barba (Red and Purple), I think you've had the Caldwell All Out Kings.  Looking to sample the reintroduction of EPC Elencos...really like it the first time around.
Have you tried the line of small cigars he put out ala Cracker Crumbs?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2017, 08:01:53 AM »

Have you tried the line of small cigars he put out ala Cracker Crumbs?
Yea, I don't usually do the real small cigars  (Papi Chulo is about as small as I like), but wanted to check them out.  They're called Interlude.  Both the natural and maduro are tasty.  I prefer the natural.  They also come in a Rothchild size...haven't tried those.

Threebean

« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2017, 08:13:28 AM »

Morning gents, and Happy Friday!  We're having our Thanksgiving cookout today.  Five different sausage types and other assorted meats, including a stuffed pork loin, on the menu.  Cigars after.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2017, 08:53:05 AM »

Morning gents, and Happy Friday!  We're having our Thanksgiving cookout today.  Five different sausage types and other assorted meats, including a stuffed pork loin, on the menu.  Cigars after.
HR folks must be happy!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2017, 08:56:57 AM »

Thankfully Beans Jinx is failing like his Notre Dame Football Team, granite folks finished last night and plumber arrived 30 minutes early this morning.

sfish

« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2017, 08:58:02 AM »

Sausages...loins? What kind of party are you having?

Threebean

« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2017, 09:01:38 AM »

Stuffed loins, no less.  Dean is invited.

sfish

« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2017, 09:05:56 AM »

Stuffed loins, no less.  Dean is invited.
CNS, that's all I need to hear
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8