Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Warden has found me some work to do and I can't say it does not need to be done today, FMTT's!

Need to get all the construction dust out of the condo befit pre they put the furniture in Monday.  The big stuff has been vacuumed already but got to get the wood floors and baseboards all cleaned off.
what, she doesn't know how to dust?
+1 HousewifeDave
She classifies this as construction work not housework, wtf am I gonna do?
Same as the rest of us big talkers would do... Get it done.
indeed. they say a happy wife makes a happy husband.
That's a bunch of bullshit too.
+1  on !bullshit
Should say a happy wife is a less mesirable husband.
Much more accurate!  Meanwhile they are looking for a reason to be unhappy again........
True words.  NJDave has to start quoting you in the mornings.
Always open to suggestions.

Time for a victory Laranja!

First Cigar here at the Blue Parrot Veranda and Lounge!  GOTF gifted by the retirement party BOTL's!
Say, this retirement shit sounds like fun.  Think I need to give it a try.
Trust me, you can't join in soon enough.  Far greater than any expectations.

Some sure enough nasty weather at the Notre Dame game.
Yeah, but the high tech turf seems to be holding up wall.
Irish managed to pull that one out.

Time for a victory Laranja!
Nice. Congrats!

Some sure enough nasty weather at the Notre Dame game.
Yeah, but the high tech turf seems to be holding up wall.
Irish managed to pull that one out.
TWSS

First Cigar here at the Blue Parrot Veranda and Lounge!  GOTF gifted by the retirement party BOTL's!
Say, this retirement shit sounds like fun.  Think I need to give it a try.
Except for the kitchen remodel and the fabric store part, me too.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]