Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

« Reply #120 on: June 13, 2017, 06:21:41 PM »

Damn, I hate unbanded cigars!  Smoking an unbanded Warped cigar, think it is Lirio Rojo.  Simply outstanding.  Black cherry, raspberry, almonds, vanilla and dark chocolate.  Got them a while ago from SBC, glad I jumped on them, nothing there now.
FDA should do something worthwhile like requiring bands that tell you what it is!

« Reply #121 on: June 13, 2017, 06:22:20 PM »

Just grabbing a coffee and about to light a La Laranja for the walk across town.
Wonder if your walk report will be as good as Tony's.
I would imagine it would be EXACTLY like Tony's.
Getting a little behind in your work?

« Reply #122 on: June 13, 2017, 06:22:33 PM »

Miss not having Ogie checking in lately.
Maybe send up the Ogie signal.....

What's the FS code for the Sis?

« Reply #123 on: June 13, 2017, 06:23:25 PM »

Just grabbing a coffee and about to light a La Laranja for the walk across town.
Wonder if your walk report will be as good as Tony's.
I would imagine it would be EXACTLY like Tony's.
Getting a little behind in your work?
No, he's just bringing up the rear.

« Reply #124 on: June 13, 2017, 06:23:54 PM »

Nice flavors but disappointing burn.

« Reply #125 on: June 13, 2017, 06:27:28 PM »

An end to another very productive work day. And what do I see the minute I walk out the door?

A backend for a very productive workday.
Could have been a better photo but I felt creepy as hell as it was.
Creep!   And to think you are a creep with daughters too.
Yes.
Doing just fine Tony, he's just jealous.
Wrong!
You still regret not capturing the racking barista.  Be honest.
Honestly, I really don't care but I would like to have done some other things.

« Reply #126 on: June 13, 2017, 06:28:15 PM »

Damn, I hate unbanded cigars!  Smoking an unbanded Warped cigar, think it is Lirio Rojo.  Simply outstanding.  Black cherry, raspberry, almonds, vanilla and dark chocolate.  Got them a while ago from SBC, glad I jumped on them, nothing there now.
Currently a seven cigar Warped sampler on SBC.  Good to visit next Warped Wednesday discount.

« Reply #127 on: June 13, 2017, 06:28:40 PM »

Free Shiner Time!

« Reply #128 on: June 13, 2017, 06:29:09 PM »

Nice flavors but disappointing burn.

Wacha got there Tony?

« Reply #129 on: June 13, 2017, 06:30:35 PM »

New exercise at PT yesterday.  New pain in the arm, shoulder and back today!  Moving right along…
No pain, no gain...wait, you had that before the surgery... ???

« Reply #130 on: June 13, 2017, 06:30:42 PM »

Damn, I hate unbanded cigars!  Smoking an unbanded Warped cigar, think it is Lirio Rojo.  Simply outstanding.  Black cherry, raspberry, almonds, vanilla and dark chocolate.  Got them a while ago from SBC, glad I jumped on them, nothing there now.
That a seegar or a candy bar?

« Reply #131 on: June 13, 2017, 06:32:48 PM »

Damn, I hate unbanded cigars!  Smoking an unbanded Warped cigar, think it is Lirio Rojo.  Simply outstanding.  Black cherry, raspberry, almonds, vanilla and dark chocolate.  Got them a while ago from SBC, glad I jumped on them, nothing there now.
FDA should do something worthwhile like requiring bands that tell you what it is!
For a good while I refused to buy RoMa Craft for that reason, then they added them to much of the line.  Only smoked them at a lounge.

« Reply #132 on: June 13, 2017, 06:33:17 PM »

New exercise at PT yesterday.  New pain in the arm, shoulder and back today!  Moving right along…
No pain, no gain...wait, you had that before the surgery... ???
So no pain, no gain, some kinda new weight loss program?

« Reply #133 on: June 13, 2017, 06:34:17 PM »

Damn, I hate unbanded cigars!  Smoking an unbanded Warped cigar, think it is Lirio Rojo.  Simply outstanding.  Black cherry, raspberry, almonds, vanilla and dark chocolate.  Got them a while ago from SBC, glad I jumped on them, nothing there now.
FDA should do something worthwhile like requiring bands that tell you what it is!
For a good while I refused to buy RoMa Craft for that reason, then they added them to much of the line.  Only smoked them at a lounge.
The barcode stickers help out some - provided they have one.

« Reply #134 on: June 13, 2017, 06:36:12 PM »

Damn, I hate unbanded cigars!  Smoking an unbanded Warped cigar, think it is Lirio Rojo.  Simply outstanding.  Black cherry, raspberry, almonds, vanilla and dark chocolate.  Got them a while ago from SBC, glad I jumped on them, nothing there now.
That a seegar or a candy bar?
Maybe....reminds me of a Crowned Heads La Careme but with the fruit.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10