Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2017, 09:46:51 AM »

Morning men.  Everyone enjoy the game last night?
Ya cut me deep, Mark.

« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2017, 09:47:10 AM »

Not that many people out on the East side this morning. Probably staying out of the heat. Did manage to see a couple of 20 somethings in white braless tank tops though. That'll have to be my fix until lunch.

« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2017, 09:51:42 AM »

Not that many people out on the East side this morning. Probably staying out of the heat. Did manage to see a couple of 20 somethings in white braless tank tops though. That'll have to be my fix until lunch.
That's probably my favorite thing for a woman to wear right there.

« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2017, 09:56:26 AM »

Morning men.  Everyone enjoy the game last night?
Sure did.  Florida held on to an early three spot to advance to the CWS after defeating Wake.

« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2017, 09:57:16 AM »

Not that many people out on the East side this morning. Probably staying out of the heat. Did manage to see a couple of 20 somethings in white braless tank tops though. That'll have to be my fix until lunch.
That's probably my favorite thing for a woman to wear right there.
Now match that with your wet underboob and voila!

« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2017, 10:05:39 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2017, 10:05:49 AM »

Not that many people out on the East side this morning. Probably staying out of the heat. Did manage to see a couple of 20 somethings in white braless tank tops though. That'll have to be my fix until lunch.
That's probably my favorite thing for a woman to wear right there.
Now match that with your wet underboob and voila!
It's startin' to come together, Pepper.

« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2017, 10:06:39 AM »

Not that many people out on the East side this morning. Probably staying out of the heat. Did manage to see a couple of 20 somethings in white braless tank tops though. That'll have to be my fix until lunch.
That's probably my favorite thing for a woman to wear right there.
No argument from me.

« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2017, 10:41:44 AM »

Not that many people out on the East side this morning. Probably staying out of the heat. Did manage to see a couple of 20 somethings in white braless tank tops though. That'll have to be my fix until lunch.
That's probably my favorite thing for a woman to wear right there.
No argument from me.
Me neither.

« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2017, 10:44:51 AM »

Not that many people out on the East side this morning. Probably staying out of the heat. Did manage to see a couple of 20 somethings in white braless tank tops though. That'll have to be my fix until lunch.
That's probably my favorite thing for a woman to wear right there.
No argument from me.
I painted a picture. Hahaha. These girls were cute blonds too with their hair tied back. Funny, they looked nothing alike but I'm describing them the same way. One was really tall and the other wasn't, if that helps.

Edit: They were wearing different color shorts too but not short enough where you can see a little cheek.

« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2017, 10:46:59 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Razmundo.

« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2017, 10:51:52 AM »

« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2017, 10:52:29 AM »

Not that many people out on the East side this morning. Probably staying out of the heat. Did manage to see a couple of 20 somethings in white braless tank tops though. That'll have to be my fix until lunch.
That's probably my favorite thing for a woman to wear right there.
No argument from me.
I painted a picture. Hahaha. These girls were cute blonds too with their hair tied back. Funny, they looked nothing alike but I'm describing them the same way. One was really tall and the other wasn't, if that helps.

Edit: They were wearing different color shorts too but not short enough where you can see a little cheek.
Dirty old man!

« Reply #58 on: June 13, 2017, 10:59:56 AM »

Not that many people out on the East side this morning. Probably staying out of the heat. Did manage to see a couple of 20 somethings in white braless tank tops though. That'll have to be my fix until lunch.
That's probably my favorite thing for a woman to wear right there.
No argument from me.
I painted a picture. Hahaha. These girls were cute blonds too with their hair tied back. Funny, they looked nothing alike but I'm describing them the same way. One was really tall and the other wasn't, if that helps.

Edit: They were wearing different color shorts too but not short enough where you can see a little cheek.
Dirty old man!
That's the goal, isn't it?

« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2017, 11:00:29 AM »

Morning CB and RevRaz.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10