Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2017, 06:36:22 AM »

Thought for Today: "The penalty of success is to be bored by people who used to snub you." - Viscountess (VY'-kown-tihs) Astor, American-born English politician (1879-1964).

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2017, 06:37:52 AM »

good morning. coffee and an AJ Special Selection. I have the first morning appointment to start my second round of injections.
Sis still trying to get rid of 5 Vegas 2013 Edition Limitata...don't see any mention of the 2017 version, did they have it at CFest?
No idea but I hope not, morning Daves
Just wondering if they finally put that folly to bed.

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2017, 06:39:26 AM »

good morning. coffee and an AJ Special Selection. I have the first morning appointment to start my second round of injections.
Morning Dean, 2:30 a.m. Is a pretty easy early morning appointment!
Guess he's excited being the injectee instead of the injector for a change.

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2017, 06:43:09 AM »

good morning. coffee and an AJ Special Selection. I have the first morning appointment to start my second round of injections.
Sis still trying to get rid of 5 Vegas 2013 Edition Limitata...don't see any mention of the 2017 version, did they have it at CFest?
No idea but I hope not, morning Daves
Just wondering if they finally put that folly to bed.
Should just euthanize the entire brand.

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2017, 06:43:29 AM »

good morning. coffee and an AJ Special Selection. I have the first morning appointment to start my second round of injections.
Sis still trying to get rid of 5 Vegas 2013 Edition Limitata...don't see any mention of the 2017 version, did they have it at CFest?
No idea but I hope not, morning Daves
Just wondering if they finally put that folly to bed.
Quick interweb search seems to indicate there was no blend released this year.

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2017, 06:47:10 AM »

Tiger Woods has entered rehab, according to a report Monday.

Faced with possibly losing joint custody of his two young kids after his DUI arrest in Florida on Memorial Day, Woods has begun treatment for addiction to prescription pills, Radar Online reported.

Woods reserved the entire male inpatient unit of the Jupiter Medical Center near his Florida home for his stint for an addiction to prescription pills, the website says.

“Tiger visited the hospital with his children on June 2, then went alone two days later to complete paperwork and his assessment,” a source told the site.

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2017, 06:48:48 AM »

good morning. coffee and an AJ Special Selection. I have the first morning appointment to start my second round of injections.
Sis still trying to get rid of 5 Vegas 2013 Edition Limitata...don't see any mention of the 2017 version, did they have it at CFest?
No idea but I hope not, morning Daves
Just wondering if they finally put that folly to bed.
Should just euthanize the entire brand.
Thought the whole ideas of a "house brand" is to have a cheaper alternative, something 25% or so less than the name brands instead of being the same price or more...

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2017, 06:52:41 AM »

Going up to 95 or so here today....not quite Texas, but we're hotter than the Southeast and Florida.

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2017, 06:58:43 AM »

good morning. coffee and an AJ Special Selection. I have the first morning appointment to start my second round of injections.
Sis still trying to get rid of 5 Vegas 2013 Edition Limitata...don't see any mention of the 2017 version, did they have it at CFest?
No idea but I hope not, morning Daves
Just wondering if they finally put that folly to bed.
Should just euthanize the entire brand.
Thought the whole ideas of a "house brand" is to have a cheaper alternative, something 25% or so less than the name brands instead of being the same price or more...
Idea of house brands is to make more money for the retailer while offering the user a make believe discount which is really just lower quality pricing.

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2017, 06:59:00 AM »

Going up to 95 or so here today....not quite Texas, but we're hotter than the Southeast and Florida.
Gonna be near 90 again here today, after hitting 91 yesterday.

EDIT: Also hit 87 on Saturday and 89 Sunday. Been quite the warm front hanging around.

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2017, 06:59:02 AM »

Going up to 95 or so here today....not quite Texas, but we're hotter than the Southeast and Florida.
That is certainly hot enough.

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2017, 07:05:10 AM »

Good morning, bitches. Happy Saint Anthony's day!

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2017, 07:07:40 AM »

good morning. coffee and an AJ Special Selection. I have the first morning appointment to start my second round of injections.
Sis still trying to get rid of 5 Vegas 2013 Edition Limitata...don't see any mention of the 2017 version, did they have it at CFest?
Not sure anyone here could answer that.

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2017, 07:12:00 AM »

Guess I better ready myself for the day, BBL

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2017, 07:28:59 AM »

Good morning, bitches. Happy Saint Anthony's day!
Morning Mr. Mayor, have a zeppoli!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10