Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

« Reply #135 on: June 13, 2017, 06:36:50 PM »

Damn, I hate unbanded cigars!  Smoking an unbanded Warped cigar, think it is Lirio Rojo.  Simply outstanding.  Black cherry, raspberry, almonds, vanilla and dark chocolate.  Got them a while ago from SBC, glad I jumped on them, nothing there now.
FDA should do something worthwhile like requiring bands that tell you what it is!
For a good while I refused to buy RoMa Craft for that reason, then they added them to much of the line.  Only smoked them at a lounge.
The barcode stickers help out some - provided they have one.
No celo either.  Just nekked.

« Reply #136 on: June 13, 2017, 06:38:30 PM »

Damn, I hate unbanded cigars!  Smoking an unbanded Warped cigar, think it is Lirio Rojo.  Simply outstanding.  Black cherry, raspberry, almonds, vanilla and dark chocolate.  Got them a while ago from SBC, glad I jumped on them, nothing there now.
FDA should do something worthwhile like requiring bands that tell you what it is!
For a good while I refused to buy RoMa Craft for that reason, then they added them to much of the line.  Only smoked them at a lounge.
The barcode stickers help out some - provided they have one.
No celo either.  Just nekked.
Only reason I know they're Warped is that I put them in the humi with the other Warped and not much else.

« Reply #137 on: June 13, 2017, 06:49:42 PM »

Damn, I hate unbanded cigars!  Smoking an unbanded Warped cigar, think it is Lirio Rojo.  Simply outstanding.  Black cherry, raspberry, almonds, vanilla and dark chocolate.  Got them a while ago from SBC, glad I jumped on them, nothing there now.
FDA should do something worthwhile like requiring bands that tell you what it is!
For a good while I refused to buy RoMa Craft for that reason, then they added them to much of the line.  Only smoked them at a lounge.
The barcode stickers help out some - provided they have one.
No celo either.  Just nekked.
Dooh!

« Reply #138 on: June 13, 2017, 06:50:18 PM »

Nice flavors but disappointing burn.

Wacha got there Tony?
La Laranja.
Edit: After I touched it up it burned fine. It was a little underfilled and canoeing.

« Reply #139 on: June 13, 2017, 06:54:14 PM »

Damn, I hate unbanded cigars!  Smoking an unbanded Warped cigar, think it is Lirio Rojo.  Simply outstanding.  Black cherry, raspberry, almonds, vanilla and dark chocolate.  Got them a while ago from SBC, glad I jumped on them, nothing there now.
That a seegar or a candy bar?
Maybe....reminds me of a Crowned Heads La Careme but with the fruit.
I have a La Carême in my portable humi that I will be burning in the next few days. I've smoked a few and enjoy them.

« Reply #140 on: June 13, 2017, 07:49:22 PM »

Time to fix something for dinner.

« Reply #141 on: June 13, 2017, 07:57:46 PM »

Time to fix something for dinner.
Just walked through the door. Need to do the same.

« Reply #142 on: June 13, 2017, 09:40:46 PM »

Time to fix something for dinner.
Just walked through the door. Need to do the same.
What's for dinner Dad?

« Reply #143 on: June 13, 2017, 10:26:23 PM »

Time to fix something for dinner.
Just walked through the door. Need to do the same.
What's for dinner Dad?
Mac and Cheese tonight.

« Reply #144 on: June 13, 2017, 10:28:01 PM »

Time to fix something for dinner.
Just walked through the door. Need to do the same.
What's for dinner Dad?
Mac and Cheese tonight.
Then again I don't have Tony's responsibility or culinary acumen.

« Reply #145 on: June 13, 2017, 11:04:45 PM »

Time to fix something for dinner.
Just walked through the door. Need to do the same.
What's for dinner Dad?
Wound up going with baked ziti. Really trying not too eat carbs but didn't have much else in the house. Besides, it's Saint Anthony's day. Unfortunately, didn't get done with the after hours cleanup till just now. Sheesh.

« Reply #146 on: June 13, 2017, 11:17:28 PM »

Time to fix something for dinner.
Just walked through the door. Need to do the same.
What's for dinner Dad?
Mac and Cheese tonight.
Then again I don't have Tony's responsibility or culinary acumen.

I almost went with mac 'n' cheese and grilled spam. Kinda regretting not having done so. Might have been sitting on the couch a lot sooner.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]