Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

« Reply #105 on: June 13, 2017, 05:37:32 PM »

An end to another very productive work day. And what do I see the minute I walk out the door?

« Reply #106 on: June 13, 2017, 05:39:22 PM »

Just grabbing a coffee and about to light a La Laranja for the walk across town.

« Reply #107 on: June 13, 2017, 05:40:58 PM »

An end to another very productive work day. And what do I see the minute I walk out the door?

A backend for a very productive workday.

« Reply #108 on: June 13, 2017, 05:44:29 PM »

An end to another very productive work day. And what do I see the minute I walk out the door?

A backend for a very productive workday.
Could have been a better photo but I felt creepy as hell as it was.

« Reply #109 on: June 13, 2017, 05:58:08 PM »

AF Hemingway Signature lit, 102 hot-ass degrees out here!

« Reply #110 on: June 13, 2017, 05:59:14 PM »

An end to another very productive work day. And what do I see the minute I walk out the door?

A backend for a very productive workday.
Could have been a better photo but I felt creepy as hell as it was.
Creep!   And to think you are a creep with daughters too.

« Reply #111 on: June 13, 2017, 06:04:47 PM »

An end to another very productive work day. And what do I see the minute I walk out the door?

A backend for a very productive workday.
Could have been a better photo but I felt creepy as hell as it was.
Creep!   And to think you are a creep with daughters too.
Yes.

« Reply #112 on: June 13, 2017, 06:05:59 PM »

Just grabbing a coffee and about to light a La Laranja for the walk across town.
Wonder if your walk report will be as good as Tony's.

« Reply #113 on: June 13, 2017, 06:07:43 PM »

An end to another very productive work day. And what do I see the minute I walk out the door?

A backend for a very productive workday.
Could have been a better photo but I felt creepy as hell as it was.
Creep!   And to think you are a creep with daughters too.
Yes.
Doing just fine Tony, he's just jealous.

« Reply #114 on: June 13, 2017, 06:12:36 PM »

An end to another very productive work day. And what do I see the minute I walk out the door?

FOCUS!

« Reply #115 on: June 13, 2017, 06:14:34 PM »

An end to another very productive work day. And what do I see the minute I walk out the door?

A backend for a very productive workday.
Could have been a better photo but I felt creepy as hell as it was.
Creep!   And to think you are a creep with daughters too.
Yes.
Doing just fine Tony, he's just jealous.
Wrong!

« Reply #116 on: June 13, 2017, 06:18:56 PM »

Damn, I hate unbanded cigars!  Smoking an unbanded Warped cigar, think it is Lirio Rojo.  Simply outstanding.  Black cherry, raspberry, almonds, vanilla and dark chocolate.  Got them a while ago from SBC, glad I jumped on them, nothing there now.

« Reply #117 on: June 13, 2017, 06:20:19 PM »

An end to another very productive work day. And what do I see the minute I walk out the door?

A backend for a very productive workday.
Could have been a better photo but I felt creepy as hell as it was.
Creep!   And to think you are a creep with daughters too.
Yes.
Doing just fine Tony, he's just jealous.
Wrong!
You still regret not capturing the racking barista.  Be honest.

« Reply #118 on: June 13, 2017, 06:20:51 PM »

Just grabbing a coffee and about to light a La Laranja for the walk across town.
Wonder if your walk report will be as good as Tony's.
I would imagine it would be EXACTLY like Tony's.

« Reply #119 on: June 13, 2017, 06:21:25 PM »

New exercise at PT yesterday.  New pain in the arm, shoulder and back today!  Moving right along…
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10