CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: 4/10/2017  (Read 8851 times)

Threebean

Re: 4/10/2017
« Reply #105 on: April 10, 2017, 05:44:26 PM »

I struggled today to keep from telling them to shove this job up their performance management ass!  I am so sick of hearing about that shit I was screaming inside.
You must have a couple loose rungs in your performance ladder, otherwise I'm sure they wouldn't keep telling you to attend.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #106 on: April 10, 2017, 05:47:41 PM »

I struggled today to keep from telling them to shove this job up their performance management ass!  I am so sick of hearing about that shit I was screaming inside.
You must have a couple loose rungs in your performance ladder, otherwise I'm sure they wouldn't keep telling you to attend.
No, this is all about the plans for next year and I am not even going to be here but a month of it and they have no short term plan to replace me.  Waste of Fuk'n time.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #107 on: April 10, 2017, 05:53:26 PM »

No, this is all about the plans for next year and I am not even going to be here but a month of it and they have no short term plan to replace me.  Waste of Fuk'n time.
Well they just figured out that you are irreplaceable!  8)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #108 on: April 10, 2017, 05:56:02 PM »

They been knowing that ;D

Threebean

« Reply #109 on: April 10, 2017, 06:30:26 PM »

TNWSS

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #110 on: April 10, 2017, 06:35:59 PM »

Is that bear beatin' off behind that rock?
Guess bears do that in the woods too.
Morning Johnny.
Howdy travelin' man Dave, we all need to get together again at the Tobacco Haus again before my car is completely worn out.
That would be good.  Been out of the Austin circuit lately with changing work organization.  But plan on getting out there for a CarolinaDave retirement bash at some point.
keep me posted on any plans. I am due for a road trip.
When we get dates agreed to, I'll be sure to keep you updated.
It would be great to have Dean join us!  And I have a tree root pushing up a section of my driveway, so....
GFY.
doctor says no more pick and shovel work for me. I'm out of business.
What you need to do is get a couple of strapping young studs to do that part of the work for you, you do procurement, job estimates and supervision.

...and who knows if the young guys work out, maybe you can set them up some in your other "business".

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #111 on: April 10, 2017, 06:38:24 PM »

I thought you were done in June/July...now you're going to be there through January '18?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #112 on: April 10, 2017, 06:38:56 PM »

I thought you were done in June/July...now you're going to be there through January '18?
At this rate, I'll be done before you.

Threebean

« Reply #113 on: April 10, 2017, 06:42:17 PM »

At this rate, I'll be done before you.
TWHS, usually.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #114 on: April 10, 2017, 06:43:27 PM »

Morning Johnny.
Howdy travelin' man Dave, we all need to get together again at the Tobacco Haus again before my car is completely worn out.
That would be good.  Been out of the Austin circuit lately with changing work organization.  But plan on getting out there for a CarolinaDave retirement bash at some point.
It would be great to have Dean join us!  And I have a tree root pushing up a section of my driveway, so....
GFY.
We told you that months ago, Sheesh!
Exactly!
He listens as well as my Ex....
...and when they hear the same thing from someone else, it's a revelation..... ::)
my body, mind, and doctors had a conference and it was unanimous.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #115 on: April 10, 2017, 06:48:09 PM »

Morning Johnny.
GFY.
What you need to do is get a couple of strapping young studs to do that part of the work for you, you do procurement, job estimates and supervision.

...and who knows if the young guys work out, maybe you can set them up some in your other "business".
that's okay. I'll give up everything but my 'other business'.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #116 on: April 10, 2017, 07:15:54 PM »

Hell No, I plan to be gone in July assuming the warden does not have to stay much longer

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #117 on: April 10, 2017, 07:17:28 PM »

Next year for performance ma nag event is June.  We have a "performance year" which is Total incompetence at its best.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #118 on: April 10, 2017, 08:23:00 PM »

Sheesh, somebody killed the banter!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]