CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on September 30, 2016, 12:00:02 AM

Title: 9/30/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on September 30, 2016, 12:00:02 AM
Happy Friday!  Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: SLY on September 30, 2016, 12:17:21 AM
Tony, was glad to see that you or Flip were not on that train.  Was a little worried.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 30, 2016, 01:40:26 AM
Tony, was glad to see that you or Flip were not on that train.  Was a little worried.
Thanks, Sly. Someone was looking out for me today, that's for sure. I already knew that but today it was extra clear.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 30, 2016, 04:00:48 AM
Morning to all when you wake up.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 30, 2016, 04:02:00 AM
Jamming and Mashing Friday!

Fish's Tat Sampler Deal on the Mash again.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 30, 2016, 04:19:13 AM
September 30 is.......... Extra Virgen Olive Oil Day

With the health benefits of olive oil on everyone’s lips and the movement toward more flavorful tastes, the time is right for this 8,000 year old tradition to become an irresistible, national force. Small wonder!

Olive oil is the gold standard of all oils. Loaded with antioxidants, it is monounsaturated fat and everyone needs fat in his or her diet. The Mediterranean Diet is considered the healthiest diet. The cornerstone and foundation of the Mediterranean Diet is extra virgin olive oil.

Olive oil is produced throughout the United States led by California (where 99% of olives are grown). Olive trees are also grown in Texas, Georgia, Arizona, Florida, Alabama, Oregon, and Hawaii (on the island of Maui).

Ever since our first “foodie” President Thomas Jefferson proclaimed, “ . . . the olive tree is surely the richest gift of heaven” and deemed olive oil a “necessity of life” (along with wine and books), olive oil was destined to have it’s own National Extra Virgin Olive Oil Day.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 30, 2016, 05:36:28 AM
MATTHEW A CATEGORY 2 HURRICANE ON THE SAFFIR-SIMPSON HURRICANE WIND SCALE...
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 30, 2016, 06:03:49 AM
SHEESH!

Time for another cup of coffee.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 30, 2016, 06:18:26 AM
Austin City Limits (ACL) kicks off today bringing another weekend of traffic nightmares and crowds.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 30, 2016, 06:20:29 AM
Room 101 SA 808's Jamming, will they ever run out of these monsters?
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 30, 2016, 06:35:32 AM
There is just no limit to what the low-life scumbags in our "civilized" society will do!

Late Miami Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez's high school baseball jersey was stolen right out of the dugout at his old school in Tampa, Fla., during a packed vigil for the star, an ABC affiliate reported Thursday.

About 600 fans, students and teachers from Alonso High School gathered Wednesday night to honor the 24-year-old ace, who died in a boating crash last Sunday near Miami Beach.

Fernandez's old jersey, with the No. 16 on it, was on a hanger in the dugout during the vigil – and then disappeared after the ceremony ended.

"It boggles my mind just that somebody would do something like that," head baseball coach Landy Faedo, who managed Fernandez for three years, told ABC Action News.

"I just brought it out so people could see it, so when they first walked in the dugout they’d see that No. 16 there and just give a quick thought about Jose real quick."
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 30, 2016, 07:13:31 AM
Double Sheesh!
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: sfish on September 30, 2016, 07:19:23 AM
Morning Tex...and only Tex
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 30, 2016, 07:35:24 AM
Morning Tex...and only Tex
Morning Fish, slim crowd this morning.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 30, 2016, 07:35:46 AM
Golf must have a new schedule
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: sfish on September 30, 2016, 07:39:38 AM
Morning Tex...and only Tex
Morning Fish, slim crowd this morning.
Slim ain't the word
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 30, 2016, 07:42:55 AM
Morning Tex...and only Tex
Morning Fish, slim crowd this morning.
I'm offended!
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: Threebean on September 30, 2016, 07:46:11 AM
Morning fish, Mayor, and OnlyOneDave.  Had my hard drive replaced yesterday afternoon, so my morning is going to be shot getting all the software and such reloaded.  FML.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: sfish on September 30, 2016, 07:47:16 AM
Morning fish, Mayor, and OnlyOneDave.  Had my hard drive replaced yesterday afternoon, so my morning is going to be shot getting all the software and such reloaded.  FML.
You need a better IT Dept  ;)
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 30, 2016, 07:47:19 AM
Morning fish, Mayor, and OnlyOneDave.  Had my hard drive replaced yesterday afternoon, so my morning is going to be shot getting all the software and such reloaded.  FML.
That blows. I hope it isn't raining there.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 30, 2016, 07:49:10 AM
RedEyeDave hasn't landed yet? We can't have the banter running this long on just one Dave. WTF?
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 30, 2016, 07:52:43 AM
Morning HardonFailure Bean
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 30, 2016, 07:53:06 AM
Morning Mayor
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 30, 2016, 07:54:02 AM
Morning fish, Mayor, and OnlyOneDave.  Had my hard drive replaced yesterday afternoon, so my morning is going to be shot getting all the software and such reloaded.  FML.
You need a better IT Dept  ;)
Probably no better than the one you got but we know one needing a job.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 30, 2016, 07:54:06 AM
Morning HardonFailure Bean
He only wishes they made a blue pill to fix his issue.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: Threebean on September 30, 2016, 07:58:39 AM
Morning HardonFailure Bean
He only wishes they made a blue pill to fix his issue.
Indeed. And now I discover that despite what the repair guy said nothing from the old hard drive is on the new one.  So it's fk'n worthless to me at this point.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 30, 2016, 08:00:28 AM
Morning HardonFailure Bean
He only wishes they made a blue pill to fix his issue.
Ironically there are a bunch of nub offerings on the mash-up today.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 30, 2016, 08:09:50 AM
Morning HardonFailure Bean
He only wishes they made a blue pill to fix his issue.
Ironically there are a bunch of nub offerings on the mash-up today.
Bunch of duds on the Jam.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 30, 2016, 08:11:18 AM
Morning HardonFailure Bean
He only wishes they made a blue pill to fix his issue.
Indeed. And now I discover that despite what the repair guy said nothing from the old hard drive is on the new one.  So it's fk'n worthless to me at this point.
You have more computer problems than the Chinese Government.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on September 30, 2016, 08:11:31 AM
good morning guys.
EPC 2nd and coffee.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 30, 2016, 08:15:27 AM
good morning guys.
EPC 2nd and coffee.
Morning Dean
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on September 30, 2016, 08:39:47 AM
still stenciling in the lady's bathroom. 2 piece 4 color stencils are a pain but it looks real nice. got into some interestingly tight spots working together. her son is coming over so I'll have someone to share a smoke with.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 30, 2016, 08:40:38 AM
still stenciling in the lady's bathroom. 2 piece 4 color stencils are a pain but it looks real nice. got into some interestingly tight spots working together. her son is coming over so I'll have someone to share a smoke with.
:o
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: Threebean on September 30, 2016, 08:40:39 AM
good morning guys.
EPC 2nd and coffee.
Glad to see some things are consistent and occurring with reliability.  Morning Dean.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: sfish on September 30, 2016, 08:44:08 AM
still stenciling in the lady's bathroom. 2 piece 4 color stencils are a pain but it looks real nice. got into some interestingly tight spots working together. her son is coming over so I'll have someone to share a smoke with.
Too much
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: sfish on September 30, 2016, 08:45:28 AM
Devil order arrived yesterday, Room 101 San Andres today...I think I'm done for awhile. Then again my Birthday's next week  ???
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 30, 2016, 08:47:21 AM
good morning guys.
EPC 2nd and coffee.
Welcome to Friday, Deano.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 30, 2016, 08:48:55 AM
still stenciling in the lady's bathroom. 2 piece 4 color stencils are a pain but it looks real nice. got into some interestingly tight spots working together. her son is coming over so I'll have someone to share a smoke with.
Too much
You watch too much porn.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 30, 2016, 08:49:20 AM
Devil order arrived yesterday, Room 101 San Andres today...I think I'm done for awhile. Then again my Birthday's next week  ???
Just need to smoke more
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 30, 2016, 08:49:50 AM
still stenciling in the lady's bathroom. 2 piece 4 color stencils are a pain but it looks real nice. got into some interestingly tight spots working together. her son is coming over so I'll have someone to share a smoke with.
Too much
You watch too much porn.
Fish, Dean or Both?
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 30, 2016, 08:52:39 AM
Morning, all.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on September 30, 2016, 08:53:04 AM
good morning guys.
EPC 2nd and coffee.
Welcome to Friday, Deano.
Friday already? crap. I gotta drive up to Gainsville tomorrow for a day filled with workshops and business meetings for 12 hours, drive back and do it again Sunday. Monday morning is the golf tourney I'm playing in, and Tuesday I'm heading to Ybor City for a cigar run.
sheesh.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on September 30, 2016, 08:55:10 AM
still stenciling in the lady's bathroom. 2 piece 4 color stencils are a pain but it looks real nice. got into some interestingly tight spots working together. her son is coming over so I'll have someone to share a smoke with.
Too much
You watch too much porn.
Fish, Dean or Both?
I think Scott was referring to the stencils.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 30, 2016, 08:55:13 AM
Morning, all.
Morning Golf, late to work or a new schedule?
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 30, 2016, 08:55:30 AM
Devil order arrived yesterday, Room 101 San Andres today...I think I'm done for awhile. Then again my Birthday's next week  ???
My much OLDER brother turns 50 today. I got us good tickets to Ravens/Steelers in Bmore for November 6th. Maybe I can convert him to botl on the way down.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 30, 2016, 08:56:26 AM
Now the Jam is Nubbing
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 30, 2016, 08:56:51 AM
Morning, all.
Leaving early... coming in late... Did you get promoted?
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: sfish on September 30, 2016, 08:59:15 AM
Devil order arrived yesterday, Room 101 San Andres today...I think I'm done for awhile. Then again my Birthday's next week  ???
My much OLDER brother turns 50 today. I got us good tickets to Ravens/Steelers in Bmore for November 6th. Maybe I can convert him to botl on the way down.
Nice gift and he's the perfect age for conversion. My 50th is only a year away
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: sfish on September 30, 2016, 09:00:06 AM
still stenciling in the lady's bathroom. 2 piece 4 color stencils are a pain but it looks real nice. got into some interestingly tight spots working together. her son is coming over so I'll have someone to share a smoke with.
Too much
You watch too much porn.
Fish, Dean or Both?
I think Scott was referring to the stencils.
Nice work, I picture the lady standing in the doorway as you painted
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 30, 2016, 09:00:34 AM
Devil order arrived yesterday, Room 101 San Andres today...I think I'm done for awhile. Then again my Birthday's next week  ???
My much OLDER brother turns 50 today. I got us good tickets to Ravens/Steelers in Bmore for November 6th. Maybe I can convert him to botl on the way down.
Nice gift and he's the perfect age for conversion. My 50th is only a year away
I thought we celebrated your 50th last year.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 30, 2016, 09:02:06 AM
At the Page Today:

Quesada brews up a frothy 74% off deal: Oktoberfest 65-ring boomsticks from $2.30? Ich bin ein Berliner!

Also Fonseca and a few knives
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 30, 2016, 09:03:38 AM
Devil order arrived yesterday, Room 101 San Andres today...I think I'm done for awhile. Then again my Birthday's next week  ???
My much OLDER brother turns 50 today. I got us good tickets to Ravens/Steelers in Bmore for November 6th. Maybe I can convert him to botl on the way down.
Nice gift and he's the perfect age for conversion. My 50th is only a year away
Closest Steelers game. I was too late to get tickets for last week against the Eagles, and Giants and Jets both play them away this year.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 30, 2016, 09:04:04 AM
Time to get on the move.  Walk the dogs then take my truck to get a better trailer hitch installed.  After that some lunch followed by a nap before some smoking and sipping.  Tomorrow we got to move everything back in place after the painting.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 30, 2016, 09:06:07 AM
Time to get on the move.  Walk the dogs then take my truck to get a better trailer hitch installed.  After that some lunch followed by a nap before some smoking and sipping.
Enjoy the day.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 30, 2016, 09:07:16 AM
Morning, all.
Leaving early... coming in late... Did you get promoted?
Lol, yeah, I got promoted to full-time parent with my wife in and out of the hospital since Wednesday.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: sfish on September 30, 2016, 09:10:00 AM
Morning, all.
Leaving early... coming in late... Did you get promoted?
Lol, yeah, I got promoted to full-time parent with my wife in and out of the hospital since Wednesday.
Oh no, is she ok? That's a full time job for you for sure, any parental help?
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 30, 2016, 09:17:17 AM
Morning, all.
Leaving early... coming in late... Did you get promoted?
Lol, yeah, I got promoted to full-time parent with my wife in and out of the hospital since Wednesday.
Oh no, is she ok? That's a full time job for you for sure, any parental help?
They're not really sure what the trouble is. She's had heart issues for years, irregular beat, tachycardia, etc, and it's just kinda flared up in the last few days, but they don't know why. She originally went to the ER on Wendnesday, but they didn't fix anything, so she went back yesterday, and they checked her in. So she's been there since noon yesterday. Still have no ideas. Hopefully, she's not there too much longer. And I don't really need help on the parental side, it's the transportation side that sucks. Lol. My mom is picking them up from school today, but I was late getting in because I had to take them.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on September 30, 2016, 09:23:09 AM
still stenciling in the lady's bathroom. 2 piece 4 color stencils are a pain but it looks real nice. got into some interestingly tight spots working together. her son is coming over so I'll have someone to share a smoke with.
Too much
You watch too much porn.
Fish, Dean or Both?
I think Scott was referring to the stencils.
Nice work, I picture the lady standing in the doorway as you painted
yeah, right.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: sfish on September 30, 2016, 09:24:19 AM
[...]
Oh man that sucks, I hope she's ok.

My wife will be away for the entire week in 2 weeks, I'll have both ends of the school day and multiple activities...no time for work!  :D

All the best to your wife
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 30, 2016, 09:36:55 AM
[...]

Well, doesn't it just suck to be you. ;)

And thanks.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 30, 2016, 10:00:21 AM
still stenciling in the lady's bathroom. 2 piece 4 color stencils are a pain but it looks real nice. got into some interestingly tight spots working together. her son is coming over so I'll have someone to share a smoke with.
Too much
You watch too much porn.
Fish, Dean or Both?
I think Scott was referring to the stencils.
Nice work, I picture the lady standing in the doorway as you painted
You need better pictures.

Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 30, 2016, 10:05:43 AM
Golf, my prayers and best wishes for your wife and you.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 30, 2016, 10:19:03 AM
Golf, my prayers and best wishes for your wife and you.
Thanks, appreciate it.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on September 30, 2016, 10:41:32 AM
Golf must have a new schedule
His wife Jeni, was in the Hospital overnight, for observation.  he may be a bit busy today.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on September 30, 2016, 10:43:59 AM
Golf, my prayers and best wishes for your wife and you.
+1
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on September 30, 2016, 10:44:33 AM
Golf, my prayers and best wishes for your wife and you.
Thanks, appreciate it.
Golf, glad to hear all is as OK, as it can be,
teach me to answer from page one, before looking at the later pages...
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 30, 2016, 10:57:56 AM
Golf, my prayers and best wishes for your wife and you.
Thanks, appreciate it.
Golf, glad to hear all is as OK, as it can be,
teach me to answer from page one, before looking at the later pages...
Ok for now. Still no idea what the problem is. She's already seen one specialist, will probably be there another couple of hours, at least.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 30, 2016, 11:20:15 AM
Padrons up, 0% off!
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on September 30, 2016, 11:36:07 AM
Padrons up, 0% off!
Not everything can have a 80% Gurkha discount, you know!
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on September 30, 2016, 12:09:58 PM
Lunch time on the east coast... thinking sardines & crackers...
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 30, 2016, 12:10:37 PM
Lunch time on the east coast... thinking sardines & crackers...
Keep thinking.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 30, 2016, 12:12:17 PM
Lunch time on the east coast... thinking sardines & crackers...
Keep thinking.
Yeah, because you'll need beer to go with that.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: sfish on September 30, 2016, 12:25:05 PM
Lunch time on the east coast... thinking sardines & crackers...
Keep thinking.
Almost choked on a pretzel when I read that
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on September 30, 2016, 12:26:57 PM
Lunch time on the east coast... thinking sardines & crackers...
Keep thinking.
I was thinking on taking an early train home, since they are running on a weekend schedule.
that means, one an hour, so instead of a lot of trains during rush hour, nope just one an hour.  oh, if you
miss the connection for the 6:20pm train, or it's too full, just wait till 8:20pm.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on September 30, 2016, 12:33:54 PM
good morning guys.
EPC 2nd and coffee.
Glad to see some things are consistent and occurring with reliability.  Morning Dean.
Dean, cigarbanter's Rock of Gilbralter.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on September 30, 2016, 12:36:22 PM
still stenciling in the lady's bathroom. 2 piece 4 color stencils are a pain but it looks real nice. got into some interestingly tight spots working together. her son is coming over so I'll have someone to share a smoke with.
Too much
You watch too much porn.
Fish, Dean or Both?
I think Scott was referring to the stencils.
Nice work, I picture the lady standing in the doorway as you painted
…and pointing out what he's doing wrong.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on September 30, 2016, 12:40:41 PM
[...]
Holding good thoughts for you and yours.  Good your mom can step in to lend a hand with the thundering herd.  Here's hoping they find the problem and have a solution for it.  Keep your smoke on.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on September 30, 2016, 12:44:08 PM
Lunch time on the east coast... thinking sardines & crackers...
Keep thinking.
I was thinking on taking an early train home, since they are running on a weekend schedule.
that means, one an hour, so instead of a lot of trains during rush hour, nope just one an hour.  oh, if you
miss the connection for the 6:20pm train, or it's too full, just wait till 8:20pm.
A Friday GFY! From the MTA.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on September 30, 2016, 12:44:45 PM
TMAO.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 30, 2016, 12:47:19 PM
Don't look now, but the US is killin' it in the Ryder Cup. Up 3-0, and 1 up with 1 to play in the final match.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 30, 2016, 12:49:22 PM
Don't look now, but the US is killin' it in the Ryder Cup. Up 3-0, and 1 up with 1 to play in the final match.
And they closed it out, US up 4-0. USA! USA!
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 30, 2016, 12:51:24 PM
Don't look now, but the US is killin' it in the Ryder Cup. Up 3-0, and 1 up with 1 to play in the final match.
And they closed it out, US up 4-0. USA! USA!
And the last time they were up 4-0 after the first session was 1975, when Arnold Palmer was the captain. You can't make this stuff up.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on September 30, 2016, 12:52:22 PM
Good deal at Holt's on a smoke Mikey likey - Vallejuelo - http://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special/vallejuelo-1.html
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 30, 2016, 12:52:28 PM
TMAO.
It's okay. We're ignoring you.

Morning, Mikey.  Just joking witcha.

Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on September 30, 2016, 12:52:56 PM
Don't look now, but the US is killin' it in the Ryder Cup. Up 3-0, and 1 up with 1 to play in the final match.
And they closed it out, US up 4-0. USA! USA!
And the last time they were up 4-0 after the first session was 1975, when Arnold Palmer was the captain. You can't make this stuff up.
Winnin' one for Arnie?
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on September 30, 2016, 12:53:54 PM
TMAO.
It's okay. We're ignoring you.

Morning, Mikey.  Just joking witcha.
Nothing new there.  How's the commies treating you Raz?
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: sfish on September 30, 2016, 01:06:27 PM
Don't look now, but the US is killin' it in the Ryder Cup. Up 3-0, and 1 up with 1 to play in the final match.
And they closed it out, US up 4-0. USA! USA!
And the last time they were up 4-0 after the first session was 1975, when Arnold Palmer was the captain. You can't make this stuff up.
Gotta love it!
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 30, 2016, 01:10:04 PM
TMAO.
It's okay. We're ignoring you.

Morning, Mikey.  Just joking witcha.
Nothing new there.  How's the commies treating you Raz?
Well, they're going to give me a 2.5% raise in each of the next two years. I guess that's somethin'.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on September 30, 2016, 01:21:47 PM
TMAO.
It's okay. We're ignoring you.

Morning, Mikey.  Just joking witcha.
Nothing new there.  How's the commies treating you Raz?
Well, they're going to give me a 2.5% raise in each of the next two years. I guess that's somethin'.
Got 'em snowed?
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 30, 2016, 01:24:24 PM
TMAO.
It's okay. We're ignoring you.

Morning, Mikey.  Just joking witcha.
Nothing new there.  How's the commies treating you Raz?
Well, they're going to give me a 2.5% raise in each of the next two years. I guess that's somethin'.
Got 'em snowed?
LALTS
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 30, 2016, 01:25:30 PM
Heard from the wife, doesn't appear to be anything additional wrong with the ticker. Pre-existing valve issue + cold she currently has seems to have caused the issue to flare up and become more serious. Another x-ray or 2 and she should be home and getting some rest.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on September 30, 2016, 01:40:43 PM
Heard from the wife, doesn't appear to be anything additional wrong with the ticker. Pre-existing valve issue + cold she currently has seems to have caused the issue to flare up and become more serious. Another x-ray or 2 and she should be home and getting some rest.
good to hear...
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on September 30, 2016, 01:45:03 PM
Heard from the wife, doesn't appear to be anything additional wrong with the ticker. Pre-existing valve issue + cold she currently has seems to have caused the issue to flare up and become more serious. Another x-ray or 2 and she should be home and getting some rest.
good to hear...
Indeed.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 30, 2016, 01:47:16 PM
TMAO.
It's okay. We're ignoring you.

Morning, Mikey.  Just joking witcha.
Nothing new there.  How's the commies treating you Raz?
Well, they're going to give me a 2.5% raise in each of the next two years. I guess that's somethin'.
Got 'em snowed?
Union shop. Commies everywhere.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: sfish on September 30, 2016, 01:59:46 PM
Heard from the wife, doesn't appear to be anything additional wrong with the ticker. Pre-existing valve issue + cold she currently has seems to have caused the issue to flare up and become more serious. Another x-ray or 2 and she should be home and getting some rest.
Excellent, go home and have a nice smoke for all the additional stress you've incurred
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 30, 2016, 02:02:08 PM
Heard from the wife, doesn't appear to be anything additional wrong with the ticker. Pre-existing valve issue + cold she currently has seems to have caused the issue to flare up and become more serious. Another x-ray or 2 and she should be home and getting some rest.
Excellent, go home and have a nice smoke for all the additional stress you've incurred
Lol, will do.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: sfish on September 30, 2016, 02:13:22 PM
Alright men I have to start shutting down, have a great weekend all. GO METS!! and USA-USA-USA!!
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 30, 2016, 02:14:28 PM
Alright men I have to start shutting down, have a great weekend all. GO METS!! and USA-USA-USA!!
Later, RomaFish.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on September 30, 2016, 02:39:12 PM
Alright men I have to start shutting down, have a great weekend all. GO METS!! and USA-USA-USA!!
May all God's BOTL have a great weekend.  And you to Scott.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 30, 2016, 02:51:29 PM
Time to hit the bricks. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on September 30, 2016, 02:57:55 PM
Time to hit the bricks. Hazzuh!
Best to Mrs. DaveDave.  Huzzah!
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 30, 2016, 03:06:49 PM

Good deal at Holt's on a smoke Mikey likey - Vallejuelo - http://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special/vallejuelo-1.html

Even recently named Aficionado's  best bargain cigar in 2010. Holts has a funny interpretation of "recently".
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on September 30, 2016, 03:08:19 PM

Good deal at Holt's on a smoke Mikey likey - Vallejuelo - http://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special/vallejuelo-1.html (http://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special/vallejuelo-1.html)

Even recently named Aficionado's  best bargain cigar in 2010. Holts has a funny interpretation of "recently".
Six years…
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 30, 2016, 03:26:43 PM
Heard from the wife, doesn't appear to be anything additional wrong with the ticker. Pre-existing valve issue + cold she currently has seems to have caused the issue to flare up and become more serious. Another x-ray or 2 and she should be home and getting some rest.
Good to hear.  Thanks for the update Dave.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 30, 2016, 03:30:30 PM
TMAO.
It's okay. We're ignoring you.

Morning, Mikey.  Just joking witcha.
Nothing new there.  How's the commies treating you Raz?
Well, they're going to give me a 2.5% raise in each of the next two years. I guess that's somethin'.
They're going to "give" it to you?  Do you mean you haven't earned it?
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 30, 2016, 03:31:26 PM
Good to be home again!
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 30, 2016, 03:35:22 PM
RedEyeDave hasn't landed yet? We can't have the banter running this long on just one Dave. WTF?
Coming from the other direction, so while my eyes may be a bit red, full trip is in daylight.  Left Nice as 7:00, Zurich at 9:30 and flight landed in Newark at 1:15.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 30, 2016, 03:37:07 PM
What's with the sis this morning, only able to affort two daily deals?
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: sfish on September 30, 2016, 03:44:33 PM
Good to be home again!
NJDave landed and so did my Room 101 SA coronas, they really exist. I had my doubts
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 30, 2016, 03:57:32 PM
TMAO.
It's okay. We're ignoring you.

Morning, Mikey.  Just joking witcha.
Nothing new there.  How's the commies treating you Raz?
Well, they're going to give me a 2.5% raise in each of the next two years. I guess that's somethin'.
They're going to "give" it to you?  Do you mean you haven't earned it?
I'm a state employee. What do YOU think?
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 30, 2016, 05:38:22 PM
TMAO.
It's okay. We're ignoring you.

Morning, Mikey.  Just joking witcha.
Nothing new there.  How's the commies treating you Raz?
Well, they're going to give me a 2.5% raise in each of the next two years. I guess that's somethin'.
They're going to "give" it to you?  Do you mean you haven't earned it?
I'm a state employee. What do YOU think?
I know some state employees that are good at what they do and work very hard.  As a group however...
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 30, 2016, 05:38:44 PM
Raz lull?
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 30, 2016, 05:46:15 PM
CarolinaDave seems to be slacking off in weather and Wall Street reporting.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 30, 2016, 05:47:04 PM
Hurricane Matthew up to a category 4 storm, looking to stay off the east coast of Florida.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 30, 2016, 05:48:23 PM
DOW closes the week up +164.70.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 30, 2016, 05:50:42 PM
No. 6 Stanford vs #9 Washington should be a good game tonight.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: sfish on September 30, 2016, 05:55:47 PM
No. 6 Stanford vs #9 Washington should be a good game tonight.
I'll be tuned into the Mets game, big weekend. Heading to Buffalo Wild Wings with the kids first
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 30, 2016, 06:00:31 PM
Uncle Lee boxes up for CarolinaDave to pick up for the boy.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 30, 2016, 06:01:17 PM
No. 6 Stanford vs #9 Washington should be a good game tonight.
I'll be tuned into the Mets game, big weekend. Heading to Buffalo Wild Wings with the kids first
Time to be getting some dinner myself.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 30, 2016, 06:04:07 PM
Raz lull?
More required online training lull.  I think I've found the cure for insomnia.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 30, 2016, 06:32:27 PM
Good to be home again!
Good to have you back.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 30, 2016, 06:39:48 PM
I've got to check out my local Friday night lights. Baby girl is playing in the band. Let the weekend of non-stop activities begin!
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 30, 2016, 06:44:33 PM
No. 6 Stanford vs #9 Washington should be a good game tonight.
I'll be tuned into the Mets game, big weekend. Heading to Buffalo Wild Wings with the kids first
Baseball season is still going on?
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 30, 2016, 06:59:30 PM
I've got to check out my local Friday night lights. Baby girl is playing in the band. Let the weekend of non-stop activities begin!
I'm in year eight of being a band booster, and probably have another five to go. Both of my sons started playing with the high school marching band during eighth grade, number one son did 1 year at collegiate level, and number two son is planning to do all four years at college. ¡Ay, caramba!
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 30, 2016, 07:29:04 PM
I've got to check out my local Friday night lights. Baby girl is playing in the band. Let the weekend of non-stop activities begin!
I'm in year eight of being a band booster, and probably have another five to go. Both of my sons started playing with the high school marching band during eighth grade, number one son did 1 year at collegiate level, and number two son is planning to do all four years at college. ¡Ay, caramba!
My brother was the Drum Major in the LSU Fighting Tigers Marching Band back in 1966.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 30, 2016, 07:30:59 PM
I've got to check out my local Friday night lights. Baby girl is playing in the band. Let the weekend of non-stop activities begin!
I'm in year eight of being a band booster, and probably have another five to go. Both of my sons started playing with the high school marching band during eighth grade, number one son did 1 year at collegiate level, and number two son is planning to do all four years at college. ¡Ay, caramba!
We started in 7th grade. WTF?
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 30, 2016, 07:33:36 PM
I've got to check out my local Friday night lights. Baby girl is playing in the band. Let the weekend of non-stop activities begin!
I'm in year eight of being a band booster, and probably have another five to go. Both of my sons started playing with the high school marching band during eighth grade, number one son did 1 year at collegiate level, and number two son is planning to do all four years at college. ¡Ay, caramba!
My brother was the Drum Major in the LSU Fighting Tigers Marching Band back in 1966.
I'm impressed.  Going from high school to collegiate marching band is a big jump, making drum major at a Div I university is yuuuuge.

Never did school band myself (I did choir because the cute girls were there), but now I'm becoming rather expert on the whole thing.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 30, 2016, 07:34:35 PM
Had a pretty good day, weather was wonderful.  Needed to cuss out Verizon but they would not answer the Fuk'n phone so drive up to the store and took care of that necessity in person.  Trailer hitch install went smooth, got my tires rotated and balanced, filled the propane tanks for the grill, hauled some limbs and stuff to the dump, ate some PaiWai, took a nap, sold our movie popcorn machine and smoked an EPC 2nd.

Really I smoked a V Lancero and now having some elixer while grilling  some hot wings.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 30, 2016, 07:35:27 PM
I've got to check out my local Friday night lights. Baby girl is playing in the band. Let the weekend of non-stop activities begin!
I'm in year eight of being a band booster, and probably have another five to go. Both of my sons started playing with the high school marching band during eighth grade, number one son did 1 year at collegiate level, and number two son is planning to do all four years at college. ¡Ay, caramba!
We started in 7th grade. WTF?
I graduated from the 7th grade.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 30, 2016, 07:36:47 PM
I've got to check out my local Friday night lights. Baby girl is playing in the band. Let the weekend of non-stop activities begin!
I'm in year eight of being a band booster, and probably have another five to go. Both of my sons started playing with the high school marching band during eighth grade, number one son did 1 year at collegiate level, and number two son is planning to do all four years at college. ¡Ay, caramba!
We started in 7th grade. WTF?
You've got an overachiever.  Most 7th graders are still trying to figure out from which end of the instrument the sound comes out.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 30, 2016, 07:37:36 PM
I've got to check out my local Friday night lights. Baby girl is playing in the band. Let the weekend of non-stop activities begin!
I'm in year eight of being a band booster, and probably have another five to go. Both of my sons started playing with the high school marching band during eighth grade, number one son did 1 year at collegiate level, and number two son is planning to do all four years at college. ¡Ay, caramba!
We started in 7th grade. WTF?
I graduated from the 7th grade.
I was muling cocaine in 7th grade.  And getting in fights with Brian Bosworth.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 30, 2016, 07:38:32 PM
I've got to check out my local Friday night lights. Baby girl is playing in the band. Let the weekend of non-stop activities begin!
I'm in year eight of being a band booster, and probably have another five to go. Both of my sons started playing with the high school marching band during eighth grade, number one son did 1 year at collegiate level, and number two son is planning to do all four years at college. ¡Ay, caramba!
My brother was the Drum Major in the LSU Fighting Tigers Marching Band back in 1966.
I'm impressed.  Going from high school to collegiate marching band is a big jump, making drum major at a Div I university is yuuuuge.

Never did school band myself (I did choir because the cute girls were there), but now I'm becoming rather expert on the whole thing.
I tried it but soon got in a fight in the band room and broke the school zylaphone with Chuck Willis's head.  Got kicked out of school for 3 days and permantly out of the band which was fine did not fit in that program anyway.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 30, 2016, 07:39:21 PM
Had a pretty good day, weather was wonderful.  Needed to cuss out Verizon but they would not answer the Fuk'n phone so drive up to the store and took care of that necessity in person.  Trailer hitch install went smooth, got my tires rotated and balanced, filled the propane tanks for the grill, hauled some limbs and stuff to the dump, ate some PaiWai, took a nap, sold our movie popcorn machine and smoked an EPC 2nd.

Really I smoked a V Lancero and now having some elixer while grilling  some hot wings.
You left out coffee, mushroom-Swiss burgers, sex, and a meeting.  You aren't Dean yet.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: razgueado on September 30, 2016, 07:41:07 PM
[...]

Interesting technique for playing xylophone, though.  Did you get good tone?
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 30, 2016, 07:44:50 PM
[...]

Glad you can spell it!  Oh yeah played a tune with it.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 30, 2016, 07:46:42 PM
Had a pretty good day, weather was wonderful.  Needed to cuss out Verizon but they would not answer the Fuk'n phone so drive up to the store and took care of that necessity in person.  Trailer hitch install went smooth, got my tires rotated and balanced, filled the propane tanks for the grill, hauled some limbs and stuff to the dump, ate some PaiWai, took a nap, sold our movie popcorn machine and smoked an EPC 2nd.

Really I smoked a V Lancero and now having some elixer while grilling  some hot wings.
You left out coffee, mushroom-Swiss burgers, sex, and a meeting.  You aren't Dean yet.
Because none of those occurred, I am still a retirement trainee, but I will be skipping the meeting sessions.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: Ogie on September 30, 2016, 07:59:25 PM
What's with the sis this morning, only able to affort two daily deals?
Third was box of Jekyll $99.99 excluded from 20%.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: Ogie on September 30, 2016, 08:03:12 PM
Had an atom tonight. Forgot how good they are. Serious value in that cigar.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: Threebean on September 30, 2016, 08:53:43 PM
Evening Ogie and who ever else may be lurking.   Laptop was still not right this morning so took it back to the shop.

They said it might be a few hours, so jumped on the bike and went to see a customer in Brenham, 2 hrs away via back roads.  Was a glorious day for it.

Would have enjoyed a stogie this evening if the fk'n mosquitoes weren't massing like Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds.  Little bastiges are impossible with all the rain we had.
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: sfish on September 30, 2016, 08:56:51 PM
Had an atom tonight. Forgot how good they are. Serious value in that cigar.
Did you get the CI clearance deal Ogie?
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: sfish on September 30, 2016, 08:58:28 PM
What's with the sis this morning, only able to affort two daily deals?
Third was box of Jekyll $99.99 excluded from 20%.
Normally Tats are included in those deals, figures
Title: Re: 9/30/2016
Post by: Ogie on September 30, 2016, 09:02:12 PM
Had an atom tonight. Forgot how good they are. Serious value in that cigar.
Did you get the CI clearance deal Ogie?
I did plus 20%.  Napalm still available at 29.99, apparently.