CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 17, 2023, 02:05:29 AM

Title: 3/17/2023
Post by: CigarBanter on March 17, 2023, 02:05:29 AM
It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: razgueado on March 17, 2023, 04:10:40 AM
Night, lads.

Wordle 636 3/6

⬛🟨🟨🟨⬛
🟨🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 17, 2023, 05:38:26 AM
Friday!
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 17, 2023, 05:39:18 AM
Joe:

Door #1 - CAO Nicaragua Granada - 10/29.99

Door #2 - Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniv. Champagne Epicure - 5/32.50

Door #3 - Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro Quadrum - 10/49.99
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 17, 2023, 05:40:06 AM
Sis:

Door #1 - New World Cameroon by AJ Fernandez Toro - 5/29.99

Door #2 - Nica Libre Toro - 10/50.00

Door #3 - La Gloria Cubana Spanish Press Robusto - 10/39.99
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 17, 2023, 06:47:41 AM
Happy trails, HeadingNorthDave.
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 17, 2023, 07:11:43 AM
Happy trails, HeadingNorthDave.
Yeah, and go easy on the corned beef and cabbage when you get there.
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 17, 2023, 07:12:32 AM
Happy St. Paddy's, y'all!
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 17, 2023, 07:30:40 AM
Happy St. Paddy's, y'all!
And to you, sir! Don't have any candelas here, so I'll just have to make do in the man cave tonight.
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 17, 2023, 07:30:52 AM
Couldn't get my phone to charge overnight. She's very temperamental and needs to be replaced. Finally got it to start charging early this morning and now I'm in business until tomorrow.
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 17, 2023, 07:38:13 AM
Couldn't get my phone to charge overnight. She's very temperamental and needs to be replaced. Finally got it to start charging early this morning and now I'm in business until tomorrow.
My last phone had that issue before I replaced it. Had to set it down juuuust right in order for the connection to work and for it to charge. Pain in the arse.
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 17, 2023, 08:23:37 AM
Couldn't get my phone to charge overnight. She's very temperamental and needs to be replaced. Finally got it to start charging early this morning and now I'm in business until tomorrow.
My last phone had that issue before I replaced it. Had to set it down juuuust right in order for the connection to work and for it to charge. Pain in the arse.
Yes sir. It works fine otherwise and I hate moving stuff from phone to phone. But I'll have to bite the bullet soon. First, I have to figure out all the passwords for my apps.
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 17, 2023, 08:28:13 AM
Couldn't get my phone to charge overnight. She's very temperamental and needs to be replaced. Finally got it to start charging early this morning and now I'm in business until tomorrow.
My last phone had that issue before I replaced it. Had to set it down juuuust right in order for the connection to work and for it to charge. Pain in the arse.
Yes sir. It works fine otherwise and I hate moving stuff from phone to phone. But I'll have to bite the bullet soon. First, I have to figure out all the passwords for my apps.
That's the worst, the passwords.
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 17, 2023, 09:11:05 AM
Wordle 636 3/6

⬛⬛🟩⬛🟨
⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Lots of green for St. Patrick's Day. 1-day streak!
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 17, 2023, 09:12:13 AM
We're expecting company over the weekend. Guess I'll be doing some cleaning during lunch.
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 17, 2023, 09:29:22 AM
Used the luck o' the Irish on this one.

Wordle 636 2/6*

⬛⬛🟩⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 17, 2023, 09:31:53 AM
We're expecting company over the weekend. Guess I'll be doing some cleaning during lunch.
Did the kitchen reno ever get completed? I don't remember seeing pics of the finished product.
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 17, 2023, 09:36:32 AM
Shout-out to the 23 people who picked Princeton to beat Arizona:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/sports/march-madness-after-7-games-and-wild-upsets-from-furman-and-princeton-only-006-of-brackets-are-still-perfect-201224417.html
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 17, 2023, 09:43:08 AM
We're expecting company over the weekend. Guess I'll be doing some cleaning during lunch.
Did the kitchen reno ever get completed? I don't remember seeing pics of the finished product.
I definitely didn't put up photos. It's still missing some finishing touches but I'm not holding my breath. I'll try to remember posting a photo while it's clean.
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 17, 2023, 09:58:08 AM
We're expecting company over the weekend. Guess I'll be doing some cleaning during lunch.
Did the kitchen reno ever get completed? I don't remember seeing pics of the finished product.
I definitely didn't put up photos. It's still missing some finishing touches but I'm not holding my breath. I'll try to remember posting a photo while it's clean.
Contractors, amiright?
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 17, 2023, 10:06:59 AM
We're expecting company over the weekend. Guess I'll be doing some cleaning during lunch.
Did the kitchen reno ever get completed? I don't remember seeing pics of the finished product.
I definitely didn't put up photos. It's still missing some finishing touches but I'm not holding my breath. I'll try to remember posting a photo while it's clean.
Contractors, amiright?
Yes and no. They came a few weeks back to finish up electrical. Some of the cabinets are not opening/closing correctly so I'm waiting on that. At the same time, I don't have to make final payment until such time so I'm not exactly pushing them. It's currently a workable kitchen.
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 17, 2023, 10:14:23 AM
We're expecting company over the weekend. Guess I'll be doing some cleaning during lunch.
Did the kitchen reno ever get completed? I don't remember seeing pics of the finished product.
I definitely didn't put up photos. It's still missing some finishing touches but I'm not holding my breath. I'll try to remember posting a photo while it's clean.
Contractors, amiright?
Yes and no. They came a few weeks back to finish up electrical. Some of the cabinets are not opening/closing correctly so I'm waiting on that. At the same time, I don't have to make final payment until such time so I'm not exactly pushing them. It's currently a workable kitchen.
Good call, let them drag it out and keep the money as long as you can.
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: razgueado on March 17, 2023, 11:02:02 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 17, 2023, 11:05:37 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page2Raz.
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 17, 2023, 01:28:47 PM
Friday lull.
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: razgueado on March 17, 2023, 02:04:09 PM
Wow, seriously.
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 17, 2023, 02:13:04 PM
Wow, seriously.
Limping along without any bdays or news.
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 17, 2023, 02:18:26 PM
Time to call this one for the day. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 17, 2023, 02:21:50 PM
Wow, seriously.
Limping along without any bdays or news.
I was going to post them but haven't had the time yet. I'll see what I can do before 3 EDT.
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 17, 2023, 04:04:50 PM
Wow, seriously.
Limping along without any bdays or news.
I was going to post them but haven't had the time yet. I'll see what I can do before 3 EDT.
Maybe by 5:pm??
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 17, 2023, 04:20:00 PM
Wow, seriously.
Limping along without any bdays or news.
I was going to post them but haven't had the time yet. I'll see what I can do before 3 EDT.
Maybe by 5:pm??
Ever the optimist!
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 17, 2023, 05:20:54 PM
Wow, seriously.
Limping along without any bdays or news.
I was going to post them but haven't had the time yet. I'll see what I can do before 3 EDT.
Maybe by 5:pm??
Ever the optimist!
I need to do that from the laptop and it's been active up today. So not sure it's gonna happen today.
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: razgueado on March 17, 2023, 05:30:34 PM
Wow, seriously.
Limping along without any bdays or news.
I was going to post them but haven't had the time yet. I'll see what I can do before 3 EDT.
Maybe by 5:pm??
Ever the optimist!
I need to do that from the laptop and it's been active up today. So not sure it's gonna happen today.
Who authorized TD to be on leave today?
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 17, 2023, 05:51:33 PM
Wow, seriously.
Limping along without any bdays or news.
I was going to post them but haven't had the time yet. I'll see what I can do before 3 EDT.
Maybe by 5:pm??
Ever the optimist!
I need to do that from the laptop and it's been active up today. So not sure it's gonna happen today.
Who authorized TD to be on leave today?
He put in his paperwork. It's legit.
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: razgueado on March 17, 2023, 08:46:31 PM
Wow, seriously.
Limping along without any bdays or news.
I was going to post them but haven't had the time yet. I'll see what I can do before 3 EDT.
Maybe by 5:pm??
Ever the optimist!
I need to do that from the laptop and it's been active up today. So not sure it's gonna happen today.
Who authorized TD to be on leave today?
He put in his paperwork. It's legit.
I think we need to put a note in his permanent record.
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 17, 2023, 09:12:35 PM
Fairleigh Dickinson takes down 1 seed Purdue. I think that probably takes care of the rest of those 23 brackets I posted about earlier.
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 17, 2023, 09:24:47 PM
Comfortably Numb Vol 3

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230318/55cfba819d8a88ee570fdb53510ecec4.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: bluecollar on March 17, 2023, 09:39:53 PM
Happy St Patrick's day. (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230318/0be4d750e1edaaf788cb9eae9ffd68b8.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/17/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 17, 2023, 10:02:23 PM
Fairleigh Dickinson takes down 1 seed Purdue. I think that probably takes care of the rest of those 23 brackets I posted about earlier.
That is crazy talk. Providence is out too. Sheesh.