Then again, I guess he still has some energy as this is his wife (sheesh!):

Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Already dreaming of an afternoon liquor store run... want to see if we're getting Dogfish Head Punkin Ale here or not. Hoping so since we get other stuff from them.
>>>WOW, interesting, was in a local liquor store last night and saw a whole display of that.  I have no idea how to ship it properly or just how many laws would be broken, but if i am correct and it was the DF Punkin Ale (I am old and forgetful so...) I could always pick some up and send it out to you.
good morning all!!
Shipping alcoholic beverages across the country is illegal and highly frowned upon
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Then again, I guess he still has some energy as this is his wife (sheesh!):
Look at the neck, she's not too much younger than he is.  just a lot of road work.
Logged

SnS

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Proud to be a BoTL

Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
GMornin Joe

Hey there, Ryan.  Found yourself some free time lately?  Or just not on the road for work?
Alittle of both.   Much needed!  haha.  First 6 months of this year were crazy with travel...  Its good to wind down now, plus its end of fiscal year and all;  travel has been on the back burner.   you been good?   got rain?

Been good enough, haha.  Busy as hell, hard to keep up, which is quite the change from the past 8 years or so of my life.  Passes the time quickly though, which is both good and bad.  No rain, but no worries, we'll just keep taking the water from the northern part of the state.  Suckers!
Yea man!   new job and school.  Movin and a Shakin.  Imagine a SD herf will be harder to coordinate?  hopefully not.

Working both jobs, and school is ramping up in intensity.  The boy started kindergarten a couple weeks ago and now has his own outside interests/schedule.  Sucks!  Oh well.  Just gotta get through another year and at least the school stuff will be done, and hopefully transfer to a gov't job full time and leave the ad agency all together.  One day at a time.

As for a herf, not necessarily harder just less days to pick from!  I can tell you now that for the foreseeable future the only day of the week that'll work is Monday.
both jobs?!   money whore!  haha.    well, time will tell about mondays.  will be intouch, when im local, soon enough.  Good luck to your boy!

No pay at the internship for now.

Same to you and your daughter.  As for herfs, weekends would also probably work, I know you're sometimes here for more than just a week.  Or we can sit outside Churchllls at 5am and smoke.
LOL !!   fair enough

Just saw that Tommy Chong is one of the contestants on Dancing with the Stars this season.  Who makes these decisions?
Does resemble some BOTLs however...
It's Mike's brother, potbreath
Logged

jswaykos

Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Already dreaming of an afternoon liquor store run... want to see if we're getting Dogfish Head Punkin Ale here or not. Hoping so since we get other stuff from them.
>>>WOW, interesting, was in a local liquor store last night and saw a whole display of that.  I have no idea how to ship it properly or just how many laws would be broken, but if i am correct and it was the DF Punkin Ale (I am old and forgetful so...) I could always pick some up and send it out to you.
good morning all!!
Shipping alcoholic beverages across the country is illegal and highly frowned upon

Indeed.

Email from Ballast Point:

We aren't really ready for summer to be over, but that's not stopping us from gearing up for the fall, including some fall favorite beers.

First and foremost, we won't make you wait any longer - Victory at Sea Imperial Porter is back in 22s. It's now available in our tasting rooms, and hitting store shelves in the coming weeks. Look for it on tap too...you may even find some special V@S flavors at Home Brew Mart that we've been testing for Victory at Sea Day.

Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Already dreaming of an afternoon liquor store run... want to see if we're getting Dogfish Head Punkin Ale here or not. Hoping so since we get other stuff from them.
>>>WOW, interesting, was in a local liquor store last night and saw a whole display of that.  I have no idea how to ship it properly or just how many laws would be broken, but if i am correct and it was the DF Punkin Ale (I am old and forgetful so...) I could always pick some up and send it out to you.
good morning all!!
Shipping alcoholic beverages across the country is illegal and highly frowned upon

Indeed.

Email from Ballast Point:

We aren't really ready for summer to be over, but that's not stopping us from gearing up for the fall, including some fall favorite beers.

First and foremost, we won't make you wait any longer - Victory at Sea Imperial Porter is back in 22s. It's now available in our tasting rooms, and hitting store shelves in the coming weeks. Look for it on tap too...you may even find some special V@S flavors at Home Brew Mart that we've been testing for Victory at Sea Day.
Guess we know JWacky is going to be playing hooky from school soon.

Then again, I guess he still has some energy as this is his wife (sheesh!):
Look at the neck, she's not too much younger than he is.  just a lot of road work.
You're surprisingly close ss2....she's only 10 years younger than his 76.  I have to start paying closer attention.

In 1781, Los Angeles was founded by Spanish settlers under the leadership of Governor Felipe de Neve.
...and El Zorro!
Logged

jswaykos

Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Already dreaming of an afternoon liquor store run... want to see if we're getting Dogfish Head Punkin Ale here or not. Hoping so since we get other stuff from them.
>>>WOW, interesting, was in a local liquor store last night and saw a whole display of that.  I have no idea how to ship it properly or just how many laws would be broken, but if i am correct and it was the DF Punkin Ale (I am old and forgetful so...) I could always pick some up and send it out to you.
good morning all!!
Shipping alcoholic beverages across the country is illegal and highly frowned upon

Indeed.

Email from Ballast Point:

We aren't really ready for summer to be over, but that's not stopping us from gearing up for the fall, including some fall favorite beers.

First and foremost, we won't make you wait any longer - Victory at Sea Imperial Porter is back in 22s. It's now available in our tasting rooms, and hitting store shelves in the coming weeks. Look for it on tap too...you may even find some special V@S flavors at Home Brew Mart that we've been testing for Victory at Sea Day.
Guess we know JWacky is going to be playing hooky from school soon.

I'm just gonna buy a pallet of it so I can drink it all year long.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Then again, I guess he still has some energy as this is his wife (sheesh!):
Look at the neck, she's not too much younger than he is.  just a lot of road work.
You're surprisingly close ss2....she's only 10 years younger than his 76.  I have to start paying closer attention.
The dermatologists are getting better & better so it's getting more difficult to tell.  When in doubt, I always look at the neck area and failing there, the tricep area.
hands are sometimes a good tell too.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Already dreaming of an afternoon liquor store run... want to see if we're getting Dogfish Head Punkin Ale here or not. Hoping so since we get other stuff from them.
>>>WOW, interesting, was in a local liquor store last night and saw a whole display of that.  I have no idea how to ship it properly or just how many laws would be broken, but if i am correct and it was the DF Punkin Ale (I am old and forgetful so...) I could always pick some up and send it out to you.
good morning all!!
Shipping alcoholic beverages across the country is illegal and highly frowned upon

Indeed.

Email from Ballast Point:

We aren't really ready for summer to be over, but that's not stopping us from gearing up for the fall, including some fall favorite beers.

First and foremost, we won't make you wait any longer - Victory at Sea Imperial Porter is back in 22s. It's now available in our tasting rooms, and hitting store shelves in the coming weeks. Look for it on tap too...you may even find some special V@S flavors at Home Brew Mart that we've been testing for Victory at Sea Day.
Guess we know JWacky is going to be playing hooky from school soon.

I'm just gonna buy a pallet of it so I can drink it all year long.
Make sure you get the pallet discount!!

Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Already dreaming of an afternoon liquor store run... want to see if we're getting Dogfish Head Punkin Ale here or not. Hoping so since we get other stuff from them.
>>>WOW, interesting, was in a local liquor store last night and saw a whole display of that.  I have no idea how to ship it properly or just how many laws would be broken, but if i am correct and it was the DF Punkin Ale (I am old and forgetful so...) I could always pick some up and send it out to you.
good morning all!!
Shipping alcoholic beverages across the country is illegal and highly frowned upon

Indeed.

Email from Ballast Point:

We aren't really ready for summer to be over, but that's not stopping us from gearing up for the fall, including some fall favorite beers.

First and foremost, we won't make you wait any longer - Victory at Sea Imperial Porter is back in 22s. It's now available in our tasting rooms, and hitting store shelves in the coming weeks. Look for it on tap too...you may even find some special V@S flavors at Home Brew Mart that we've been testing for Victory at Sea Day.
Guess we know JWacky is going to be playing hooky from school soon.

I'm just gonna buy a pallet of it so I can drink it all year long.
I may try to buy a case the next time I see it

Just saw that Tommy Chong is one of the contestants on Dancing with the Stars this season.  Who makes these decisions?
Does resemble some BOTLs however...
It's Mike's brother, potbreath
+1
Logged

jswaykos

Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Already dreaming of an afternoon liquor store run... want to see if we're getting Dogfish Head Punkin Ale here or not. Hoping so since we get other stuff from them.
>>>WOW, interesting, was in a local liquor store last night and saw a whole display of that.  I have no idea how to ship it properly or just how many laws would be broken, but if i am correct and it was the DF Punkin Ale (I am old and forgetful so...) I could always pick some up and send it out to you.
good morning all!!
Shipping alcoholic beverages across the country is illegal and highly frowned upon

Indeed.

Email from Ballast Point:

We aren't really ready for summer to be over, but that's not stopping us from gearing up for the fall, including some fall favorite beers.

First and foremost, we won't make you wait any longer - Victory at Sea Imperial Porter is back in 22s. It's now available in our tasting rooms, and hitting store shelves in the coming weeks. Look for it on tap too...you may even find some special V@S flavors at Home Brew Mart that we've been testing for Victory at Sea Day.
Guess we know JWacky is going to be playing hooky from school soon.

I'm just gonna buy a pallet of it so I can drink it all year long.
I may try to buy a case the next time I see it

When my preferred shop moves them to 2/$10 at the end of the 'season' I'll just ask for all that they have, for sure.  No sense in holding back.  They're new location is opening very soon, hopefully they'll be brewing even more of this stuff this year.  Just want Dan to be able to find it, is all.