CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18

Author Topic: 9/4/2014  (Read 36977 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 9/4/2014
« Reply #165 on: September 04, 2014, 01:00:52 PM »

Then again, I guess he still has some energy as this is his wife (sheesh!):

sfish

« Reply #166 on: September 04, 2014, 01:07:33 PM »

Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Already dreaming of an afternoon liquor store run... want to see if we're getting Dogfish Head Punkin Ale here or not. Hoping so since we get other stuff from them.
>>>WOW, interesting, was in a local liquor store last night and saw a whole display of that.  I have no idea how to ship it properly or just how many laws would be broken, but if i am correct and it was the DF Punkin Ale (I am old and forgetful so...) I could always pick some up and send it out to you.
good morning all!!
Shipping alcoholic beverages across the country is illegal and highly frowned upon

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #167 on: September 04, 2014, 01:08:22 PM »

Look at the neck, she's not too much younger than he is.  just a lot of road work.

SnS

• Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BoTL
« Reply #168 on: September 04, 2014, 01:09:48 PM »

GMornin Joe

Hey there, Ryan.  Found yourself some free time lately?  Or just not on the road for work?
Alittle of both.   Much needed!  haha.  First 6 months of this year were crazy with travel...  Its good to wind down now, plus its end of fiscal year and all;  travel has been on the back burner.   you been good?   got rain?

Been good enough, haha.  Busy as hell, hard to keep up, which is quite the change from the past 8 years or so of my life.  Passes the time quickly though, which is both good and bad.  No rain, but no worries, we'll just keep taking the water from the northern part of the state.  Suckers!
Yea man!   new job and school.  Movin and a Shakin.  Imagine a SD herf will be harder to coordinate?  hopefully not.

Working both jobs, and school is ramping up in intensity.  The boy started kindergarten a couple weeks ago and now has his own outside interests/schedule.  Sucks!  Oh well.  Just gotta get through another year and at least the school stuff will be done, and hopefully transfer to a gov't job full time and leave the ad agency all together.  One day at a time.

As for a herf, not necessarily harder just less days to pick from!  I can tell you now that for the foreseeable future the only day of the week that'll work is Monday.
both jobs?!   money whore!  haha.    well, time will tell about mondays.  will be intouch, when im local, soon enough.  Good luck to your boy!

No pay at the internship for now.

Same to you and your daughter.  As for herfs, weekends would also probably work, I know you're sometimes here for more than just a week.  Or we can sit outside Churchllls at 5am and smoke.
LOL !!   fair enough

sfish

« Reply #169 on: September 04, 2014, 01:10:20 PM »

Just saw that Tommy Chong is one of the contestants on Dancing with the Stars this season.  Who makes these decisions?
Does resemble some BOTLs however...
It's Mike's brother, potbreath

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #170 on: September 04, 2014, 01:22:11 PM »

Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Already dreaming of an afternoon liquor store run... want to see if we're getting Dogfish Head Punkin Ale here or not. Hoping so since we get other stuff from them.
>>>WOW, interesting, was in a local liquor store last night and saw a whole display of that.  I have no idea how to ship it properly or just how many laws would be broken, but if i am correct and it was the DF Punkin Ale (I am old and forgetful so...) I could always pick some up and send it out to you.
good morning all!!
Shipping alcoholic beverages across the country is illegal and highly frowned upon

Indeed.

Email from Ballast Point:

We aren't really ready for summer to be over, but that's not stopping us from gearing up for the fall, including some fall favorite beers.

First and foremost, we won't make you wait any longer - Victory at Sea Imperial Porter is back in 22s. It's now available in our tasting rooms, and hitting store shelves in the coming weeks. Look for it on tap too...you may even find some special V@S flavors at Home Brew Mart that we've been testing for Victory at Sea Day.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #171 on: September 04, 2014, 01:24:33 PM »

Morning Joe

good morning all!!

Indeed.

We aren't really ready for summer to be over, but that's not stopping us from gearing up for the fall, including some fall favorite beers.

First and foremost, we won't make you wait any longer - Victory at Sea Imperial Porter is back in 22s. It's now available in our tasting rooms, and hitting store shelves in the coming weeks. Look for it on tap too...you may even find some special V@S flavors at Home Brew Mart that we've been testing for Victory at Sea Day.
Guess we know JWacky is going to be playing hooky from school soon.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #172 on: September 04, 2014, 01:28:07 PM »

Look at the neck, she's not too much younger than he is.  just a lot of road work.
You're surprisingly close ss2....she's only 10 years younger than his 76.  I have to start paying closer attention.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #173 on: September 04, 2014, 01:33:07 PM »

In 1781, Los Angeles was founded by Spanish settlers under the leadership of Governor Felipe de Neve.
...and El Zorro!

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #174 on: September 04, 2014, 01:35:38 PM »

Morning Joe

good morning all!!

Indeed.

I'm just gonna buy a pallet of it so I can drink it all year long.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #175 on: September 04, 2014, 01:39:07 PM »

You're surprisingly close ss2....she's only 10 years younger than his 76.  I have to start paying closer attention.
The dermatologists are getting better & better so it's getting more difficult to tell.  When in doubt, I always look at the neck area and failing there, the tricep area.
hands are sometimes a good tell too.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #176 on: September 04, 2014, 01:39:33 PM »

Morning Joe

good morning all!!

Indeed.

Make sure you get the pallet discount!!

sfish

« Reply #177 on: September 04, 2014, 01:40:05 PM »

Morning Joe

good morning all!!

Indeed.

I may try to buy a case the next time I see it

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #178 on: September 04, 2014, 01:44:23 PM »

Just saw that Tommy Chong is one of the contestants on Dancing with the Stars this season.  Who makes these decisions?
Does resemble some BOTLs however...
It's Mike's brother, potbreath
+1

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #179 on: September 04, 2014, 01:44:24 PM »

Morning Joe

good morning all!!

Indeed.

I may try to buy a case the next time I see it

When my preferred shop moves them to 2/$10 at the end of the 'season' I'll just ask for all that they have, for sure.  No sense in holding back.  They're new location is opening very soon, hopefully they'll be brewing even more of this stuff this year.  Just want Dan to be able to find it, is all.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18