jswaykos

Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Already dreaming of an afternoon liquor store run... want to see if we're getting Dogfish Head Punkin Ale here or not. Hoping so since we get other stuff from them.
>>>WOW, interesting, was in a local liquor store last night and saw a whole display of that.  I have no idea how to ship it properly or just how many laws would be broken, but if i am correct and it was the DF Punkin Ale (I am old and forgetful so...) I could always pick some up and send it out to you.
good morning all!!

Sounds like it's widely available so I should have no issues getting it out here.  Their 60 Minute IPA is in most grocery stores here along with a few others they do.  I haven't looked for it since it was released so it could be everywhere here, too, for all I know.  Morning, Sam.
Logged

SnS

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Proud to be a BoTL

Just rollin' out of bed Sauce?
First borns first day of Kindygarden.   wanted to see her off, and take pics and shit.  How you doin dave?
That's always a big day, next is when you put them on the bus for the first time
Nice.  looks like we covered that all in one shot.   First bus ride today too.   good stuff
Logged

SnS

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Proud to be a BoTL

Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
GMornin Joe
Logged

SnS

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Proud to be a BoTL

Just rollin' out of bed Sauce?
First borns first day of Kindygarden.   wanted to see her off, and take pics and shit.  How you doin dave?
Plugging along.  You home for a bit or heading to JWackyland?
No plans for SD for the next couple months... altho, ya never know

Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Mornin Joe!

Morning, Shaun.  Saw that you got some MF Coronas in... I really like those!  Kinda harsh when they first released in 2012 or '13 or whenever that was, but they've come along nicely since then, IMO.  Should've just waited a couple years to get them, myself.
Agreed, age has done them VERY WELL.  I have 2 original boxes resting and now this new one...they are smoking very well.
Logged

jswaykos

Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
GMornin Joe

Hey there, Ryan.  Found yourself some free time lately?  Or just not on the road for work?
Logged

SnS

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Proud to be a BoTL

Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
GMornin Joe

Hey there, Ryan.  Found yourself some free time lately?  Or just not on the road for work?
Alittle of both.   Much needed!  haha.  First 6 months of this year were crazy with travel...  Its good to wind down now, plus its end of fiscal year and all;  travel has been on the back burner.   you been good?   got rain?
Logged

jswaykos

Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
GMornin Joe

Hey there, Ryan.  Found yourself some free time lately?  Or just not on the road for work?
Alittle of both.   Much needed!  haha.  First 6 months of this year were crazy with travel...  Its good to wind down now, plus its end of fiscal year and all;  travel has been on the back burner.   you been good?   got rain?

Been good enough, haha.  Busy as hell, hard to keep up, which is quite the change from the past 8 years or so of my life.  Passes the time quickly though, which is both good and bad.  No rain, but no worries, we'll just keep taking the water from the northern part of the state.  Suckers!
Logged

SnS

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Proud to be a BoTL

Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
GMornin Joe

Hey there, Ryan.  Found yourself some free time lately?  Or just not on the road for work?
Alittle of both.   Much needed!  haha.  First 6 months of this year were crazy with travel...  Its good to wind down now, plus its end of fiscal year and all;  travel has been on the back burner.   you been good?   got rain?

Been good enough, haha.  Busy as hell, hard to keep up, which is quite the change from the past 8 years or so of my life.  Passes the time quickly though, which is both good and bad.  No rain, but no worries, we'll just keep taking the water from the northern part of the state.  Suckers!
Yea man!   new job and school.  Movin and a Shakin.  Imagine a SD herf will be harder to coordinate?  hopefully not.
[...]

Working both jobs, and school is ramping up in intensity.  The boy started kindergarten a couple weeks ago and now has his own outside interests/schedule.  Sucks!  Oh well.  Just gotta get through another year and at least the school stuff will be done, and hopefully transfer to a gov't job full time and leave the ad agency all together.  One day at a time.

As for a herf, not necessarily harder just less days to pick from!  I can tell you now that for the foreseeable future the only day of the week that'll work is Monday.
Logged

SnS

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Proud to be a BoTL

[...]

both jobs?!   money whore!  haha.    well, time will tell about mondays.  will be intouch, when im local, soon enough.  Good luck to your boy!

Just saw that Tommy Chong is one of the contestants on Dancing with the Stars this season.  Who makes these decisions?
Does resemble some BOTLs however...
[...]

No pay at the internship for now.

Same to you and your daughter.  As for herfs, weekends would also probably work, I know you're sometimes here for more than just a week.  Or we can sit outside Churchllls at 5am and smoke.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Just saw that Tommy Chong is one of the contestants on Dancing with the Stars this season.  Who makes these decisions?
Does resemble some BOTLs however...
I don't think he's dancing, I think he's the "connection".  The last guy got busted...

Just saw that Tommy Chong is one of the contestants on Dancing with the Stars this season.  Who makes these decisions?
Does resemble some BOTLs however...
I don't think he's dancing, I think he's the "connection".  The last guy got busted...
Says he is.... "Comedian/musician/activist Tommy Chong, 76, is also taking the show seriously, despite his stoner reputation.

"What I've been finding out about the dance world is yes, stoners can dance!" he says."

And if curious, here is the full cast....I know I'll be watching, drinking my fru-fru beer and being a know it all cigar snob.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2014/09/04/dancing-with-the-stars-season-19-cast-unveiled/15026173/