CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18

Author Topic: 9/4/2014  (Read 36975 times)

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
Re: 9/4/2014
« Reply #150 on: September 04, 2014, 11:55:11 AM »

Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Already dreaming of an afternoon liquor store run... want to see if we're getting Dogfish Head Punkin Ale here or not. Hoping so since we get other stuff from them.
>>>WOW, interesting, was in a local liquor store last night and saw a whole display of that.  I have no idea how to ship it properly or just how many laws would be broken, but if i am correct and it was the DF Punkin Ale (I am old and forgetful so...) I could always pick some up and send it out to you.
good morning all!!

Sounds like it's widely available so I should have no issues getting it out here.  Their 60 Minute IPA is in most grocery stores here along with a few others they do.  I haven't looked for it since it was released so it could be everywhere here, too, for all I know.  Morning, Sam.

SnS

• Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BoTL
« Reply #151 on: September 04, 2014, 11:55:24 AM »

Just rollin' out of bed Sauce?
First borns first day of Kindygarden.   wanted to see her off, and take pics and shit.  How you doin dave?
That's always a big day, next is when you put them on the bus for the first time
Nice.  looks like we covered that all in one shot.   First bus ride today too.   good stuff

SnS

• Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BoTL
« Reply #152 on: September 04, 2014, 11:56:10 AM »

GMornin Joe

SnS

• Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BoTL
« Reply #153 on: September 04, 2014, 11:56:56 AM »

Just rollin' out of bed Sauce?
First borns first day of Kindygarden.   wanted to see her off, and take pics and shit.  How you doin dave?
Plugging along.  You home for a bit or heading to JWackyland?
No plans for SD for the next couple months... altho, ya never know

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #154 on: September 04, 2014, 11:59:17 AM »

Mornin Joe!

Morning, Shaun.  Saw that you got some MF Coronas in... I really like those!  Kinda harsh when they first released in 2012 or '13 or whenever that was, but they've come along nicely since then, IMO.  Should've just waited a couple years to get them, myself.
Agreed, age has done them VERY WELL.  I have 2 original boxes resting and now this new one...they are smoking very well.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #155 on: September 04, 2014, 12:01:44 PM »

GMornin Joe

Hey there, Ryan.  Found yourself some free time lately?  Or just not on the road for work?

SnS

• Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BoTL
« Reply #156 on: September 04, 2014, 12:05:55 PM »

GMornin Joe

Hey there, Ryan.  Found yourself some free time lately?  Or just not on the road for work?
Alittle of both.   Much needed!  haha.  First 6 months of this year were crazy with travel...  Its good to wind down now, plus its end of fiscal year and all;  travel has been on the back burner.   you been good?   got rain? 

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #157 on: September 04, 2014, 12:08:45 PM »

GMornin Joe

Alittle of both.   Much needed!  haha.  First 6 months of this year were crazy with travel...  Its good to wind down now, plus its end of fiscal year and all;  travel has been on the back burner.   you been good?   got rain?

Been good enough, haha.  Busy as hell, hard to keep up, which is quite the change from the past 8 years or so of my life.  Passes the time quickly though, which is both good and bad.  No rain, but no worries, we'll just keep taking the water from the northern part of the state.  Suckers!

SnS

• Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BoTL
« Reply #158 on: September 04, 2014, 12:14:09 PM »

GMornin Joe

Been good enough, haha.  Busy as hell, hard to keep up, which is quite the change from the past 8 years or so of my life.  Passes the time quickly though, which is both good and bad.  No rain, but no worries, we'll just keep taking the water from the northern part of the state.  Suckers!
Yea man!   new job and school.  Movin and a Shakin.  Imagine a SD herf will be harder to coordinate?  hopefully not. 

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #159 on: September 04, 2014, 12:18:34 PM »

GMornin Joe

Yea man!   new job and school.  Movin and a Shakin.  Imagine a SD herf will be harder to coordinate?  hopefully not.

Working both jobs, and school is ramping up in intensity.  The boy started kindergarten a couple weeks ago and now has his own outside interests/schedule.  Sucks!  Oh well.  Just gotta get through another year and at least the school stuff will be done, and hopefully transfer to a gov't job full time and leave the ad agency all together.  One day at a time.

As for a herf, not necessarily harder just less days to pick from!  I can tell you now that for the foreseeable future the only day of the week that'll work is Monday.

SnS

• Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BoTL
« Reply #160 on: September 04, 2014, 12:32:49 PM »

GMornin Joe

Working both jobs, and school is ramping up in intensity.  The boy started kindergarten a couple weeks ago and now has his own outside interests/schedule.  Sucks!  Oh well.  Just gotta get through another year and at least the school stuff will be done, and hopefully transfer to a gov't job full time and leave the ad agency all together.  One day at a time.

As for a herf, not necessarily harder just less days to pick from!  I can tell you now that for the foreseeable future the only day of the week that'll work is Monday.
both jobs?!   money whore!  haha.    well, time will tell about mondays.  will be intouch, when im local, soon enough.  Good luck to your boy! 

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #161 on: September 04, 2014, 12:33:31 PM »

Just saw that Tommy Chong is one of the contestants on Dancing with the Stars this season.  Who makes these decisions?
Does resemble some BOTLs however...

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #162 on: September 04, 2014, 12:37:14 PM »

GMornin Joe

both jobs?!   money whore!  haha.    well, time will tell about mondays.  will be intouch, when im local, soon enough.  Good luck to your boy!

No pay at the internship for now.

Same to you and your daughter.  As for herfs, weekends would also probably work, I know you're sometimes here for more than just a week.  Or we can sit outside Churchllls at 5am and smoke.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #163 on: September 04, 2014, 12:46:51 PM »

Just saw that Tommy Chong is one of the contestants on Dancing with the Stars this season.  Who makes these decisions?
I don't think he's dancing, I think he's the "connection".  The last guy got busted...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #164 on: September 04, 2014, 12:58:33 PM »

I don't think he's dancing, I think he's the "connection".  The last guy got busted...
Says he is.... "Comedian/musician/activist Tommy Chong, 76, is also taking the show seriously, despite his stoner reputation.

"What I've been finding out about the dance world is yes, stoners can dance!" he says."

And if curious, here is the full cast....I know I'll be watching, drinking my fru-fru beer and being a know it all cigar snob.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2014/09/04/dancing-with-the-stars-season-19-cast-unveiled/15026173/
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18