Just saw that EP Carrillo stopped in New Braunfels last week.  Wonder if Texas Dave or 3 Bean might have heard and visited?
Not me or I would have shoved one of his inaugural edition turds back up his ass?
Don't sugar-coat it Dave

Just rollin' out of bed Sauce?
First borns first day of Kindygarden.   wanted to see her off, and take pics and shit.  How you doin dave?
That's always a big day, next is when you put them on the bus for the first time
By the time you ship them off to college, it's good riddance, see ya!

Just saw that EP Carrillo stopped in New Braunfels last week.  Wonder if Texas Dave or 3 Bean might have heard and visited?
Not me or I would have shoved one of his inaugural edition turds back up his ass?
Don't sugar-coat it Dave
Try not to next time.

Just saw that EP Carrillo stopped in New Braunfels last week.  Wonder if Texas Dave or 3 Bean might have heard and visited?
Word is, he is dating Lori!
Who is this Lori, and what does she do?
She makes weak botl delete their accounts
No cowards around Lori!
Logged

jswaykos

Just saw that EP Carrillo stopped in New Braunfels last week.  Wonder if Texas Dave or 3 Bean might have heard and visited?
Not me or I would have shoved one of his inaugural edition turds back up his ass?

AJF : jwacky as EPC : Texas Dave.  Can't say I've ever had an issue with any of his cigars myself, and I enjoy most all of them.  Most people seem to feel the same way about AJ and I'm the total opposite, so who the hell knows.

Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Mornin Joe!

Just rollin' out of bed Sauce?
First borns first day of Kindygarden.   wanted to see her off, and take pics and shit.  How you doin dave?
That's always a big day, next is when you put them on the bus for the first time
By the time you ship them off to college, it's good riddance, see ya!
+1
Logged

jswaykos

Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Mornin Joe!

Morning, Shaun.  Saw that you got some MF Coronas in... I really like those!  Kinda harsh when they first released in 2012 or '13 or whenever that was, but they've come along nicely since then, IMO.  Should've just waited a couple years to get them, myself.

Just saw that EP Carrillo stopped in New Braunfels last week.  Wonder if Texas Dave or 3 Bean might have heard and visited?
Not me or I would have shoved one of his inaugural edition turds back up his ass?
Don't sugar-coat it Dave
Sounds like JWacky with his AJF love!
Logged

jswaykos

Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Already dreaming of an afternoon liquor store run... want to see if we're getting Dogfish Head Punkin Ale here or not. Hoping so since we get other stuff from them.

Off to mail a relo package, BBL

Just saw that EP Carrillo stopped in New Braunfels last week.  Wonder if Texas Dave or 3 Bean might have heard and visited?
Not me or I would have shoved one of his inaugural edition turds back up his ass?

AJF : jwacky as EPC : Texas Dave.  Can't say I've ever had an issue with any of his cigars myself, and I enjoy most all of them.  Most people seem to feel the same way about AJ and I'm the total opposite, so wh
o the hell knows.
I think just that inaugural edition was a  crappy made cigar to get them out.  Wrappers are so thin they fall apart like a 75 cent 7-11 cigar.
 I am a big LGC fan and was certainly expecting more for a $13 cigar only sold by the box.  Had some resting 5 years and only worse.  Really did throw one away yesterday because it fell apart.   I think that was the last one.

Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Already dreaming of an afternoon liquor store run... want to see if we're getting Dogfish Head Punkin Ale here or not. Hoping so since we get other stuff from them.
I've seen that here as well as a bunch of pumpkin stuff from everyone. I like the 60 min IPA
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Already dreaming of an afternoon liquor store run... want to see if we're getting Dogfish Head Punkin Ale here or not. Hoping so since we get other stuff from them.
>>>WOW, interesting, was in a local liquor store last night and saw a whole display of that.  I have no idea how to ship it properly or just how many laws would be broken, but if i am correct and it was the DF Punkin Ale (I am old and forgetful so...) I could always pick some up and send it out to you.
good morning all!!
Logged

SnS

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Proud to be a BoTL

Just saw that EP Carrillo stopped in New Braunfels last week.  Wonder if Texas Dave or 3 Bean might have heard and visited?
Word is, he is dating Lori!
Who is this Lori, and what does she do?
She makes weak botl delete their accounts
Gotta Know the Rules