So while we were in OBX the ice cream truck came by 5 times a day. Leads me to this question: What is your favorite Good Humor Bar? 1)Toasted Almond  2)Strawberry Shortcake  3)Chocolate Eclair  4)Classic Fudge Bar

Good morning Butt Nuggets. Tomorrow morning figures to be a tough one, concert tonight so will get in late and probably be hung over...just warning you  :D
So we should expect a difference?
Yes, I may be a bit edgy tomorrow
So how will we know?

Good morning Butt Nuggets. Tomorrow morning figures to be a tough one, concert tonight so will get in late and probably be hung over...just warning you  :D
So we should expect a difference?
Yes, I may be a bit edgy tomorrow
So how will we know?
I won't be quite as cheery and positive as usual
Logged

dwgbryant

dwgbryant

Down in Florida, there's a little hotel, four floors high. A girl used to take a sunbathe there every day. Since there were no higher hotels near it, she would take off her bathing suit and be in the nude. So she was in the nude and she was lying on her stomach, and she heard someone coming up the steps. She quickly grabbed the towel and put it around her.

The man said, "I wish you wouldn't sunbathe in the nude up here."

She said, "You never protested before." He said, "No, but I wish you would do it like you did before, in your bathing suit.

" She said, "Why do you care? No one can see."

He said, "Madam, you happen to be lying on the skylight of a dining room."

Good morning Butt Nuggets. Tomorrow morning figures to be a tough one, concert tonight so will get in late and probably be hung over...just warning you  :D
So we should expect a difference?
Yes, I may be a bit edgy tomorrow
So how will we know?
I won't be quite as cheery and positive as usual
Lets see if I can pick up on the subtleties.

Good morning Butt Nuggets. Tomorrow morning figures to be a tough one, concert tonight so will get in late and probably be hung over...just warning you  :D
So we should expect a difference?
Yes, I may be a bit edgy tomorrow
So how will we know?
His balls will be pink.

So while we were in OBX the ice cream truck came by 5 times a day. Leads me to this question: What is your favorite Good Humor Bar? 1)Toasted Almond  2)Strawberry Shortcake  3)Chocolate Eclair  4)Classic Fudge Bar
I have to agree with that....would rank them as #1, #3, #4 and #2 a distant fourth.

So while we were in OBX the ice cream truck came by 5 times a day. Leads me to this question: What is your favorite Good Humor Bar? 1)Toasted Almond  2)Strawberry Shortcake  3)Chocolate Eclair  4)Classic Fudge Bar
I had one of those last night it was great, I think my favorite is #2 though

good morning. Jesus Fuego Corojo Oscuro and ginger ale. 72° and overcast, getting into the 90's.
And good morning to you there Florida Dean.
norning Dave. been up for awhile trying to adjust my fridge. didn't think it was cold enough, cranked it up last night and now have a frozen gallon of oj, milk, and all my water bottles.
The thrills of a new place.  Got to get everything adjusted

Good morning Butt Nuggets. Tomorrow morning figures to be a tough one, concert tonight so will get in late and probably be hung over...just warning you  :D
So we should expect a difference?
Yes, I may be a bit edgy tomorrow
So how will we know?
His balls will be pink.
They might be black and blue after the mosh pit

#5 pussy pink puts me in a good humor better than any other lollipop

Top of page 5:  sfish: Go shit in your hat Shaun!
Top of page 6:  sfish: Pound salt!

Was the concert last night?