Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25

« Reply #345 on: January 15, 2016, 09:26:59 PM »

Damn who woke up all the old farts?
Speak for yourself, ya old fart.
Just one of several around here.

« Reply #346 on: January 15, 2016, 09:30:05 PM »

Warden asked why do I have all those tubs stacked up in my office :o

Answer was simple, got a part time retirement job as a sperm donor and they sent me those for collecting the samples in.  She was almost amused.

« Reply #347 on: January 15, 2016, 09:31:59 PM »

Warden asked why do I have all those tubs stacked up in my office :o

Answer was simple, got a part time retirement job as a sperm donor and they sent me those for collecting the samples in.  She was almost amused.
We are not. Thanks, O'Bummer!

« Reply #348 on: January 15, 2016, 09:35:29 PM »

Nice Veal Parm for dinner, now a Warped La Hacienda and a pour of Longrow scotch.
Tempted to head outside for a smile myself, but it's 53 deg. Burrrrrrr....
That's friggin balmy!  39 here and feeling fine, don't even have the heater on.
Correction, 45.

« Reply #349 on: January 15, 2016, 09:36:39 PM »

Warden asked why do I have all those tubs stacked up in my office :o

Answer was simple, got a part time retirement job as a sperm donor and they sent me those for collecting the samples in.  She was almost amused.
They are NEVER amused.  Sense of humor is not extended to spouses.  I think it's in some warden handbook somewhere.

« Reply #350 on: January 15, 2016, 09:39:53 PM »

Warden asked why do I have all those tubs stacked up in my office :o

Answer was simple, got a part time retirement job as a sperm donor and they sent me those for collecting the samples in.  She was almost amused.
They are NEVER amused.  Sense of humor is not extended to spouses.  I think it's in some warden handbook somewhere.
I think Bean is maybe one of them as he is even less amused than the warden

« Reply #351 on: January 15, 2016, 09:46:53 PM »

Warden asked why do I have all those tubs stacked up in my office :o

Answer was simple, got a part time retirement job as a sperm donor and they sent me those for collecting the samples in.  She was almost amused.
They are NEVER amused.  Sense of humor is not extended to spouses.  I think it's in some warden handbook somewhere.
I think Bean is maybe one of them as he is even less amused than the warden
Tubs full of TxDave semen?  How in the fook is that anything but gag inducing?  (TWSS)

« Reply #352 on: January 15, 2016, 09:48:37 PM »

Warden asked why do I have all those tubs stacked up in my office :o

Answer was simple, got a part time retirement job as a sperm donor and they sent me those for collecting the samples in.  She was almost amused.
They are NEVER amused.  Sense of humor is not extended to spouses.  I think it's in some warden handbook somewhere.
Case in point, they don't think farts are funny. WTF?

« Reply #353 on: January 15, 2016, 10:03:58 PM »

Warden asked why do I have all those tubs stacked up in my office :o

Answer was simple, got a part time retirement job as a sperm donor and they sent me those for collecting the samples in.  She was almost amused.
They are NEVER amused.  Sense of humor is not extended to spouses.  I think it's in some warden handbook somewhere.
I think Bean is maybe one of them as he is even less amused than the warden
Tubs full of TxDave semen?  How in the fook is that anything but gag inducing?  (TWSS)
Of course it's funny.  Why a big tupperware container when we all know one test tube will do.  YellowStar and his melamine jars is another story.....young stud!

« Reply #354 on: January 15, 2016, 10:04:21 PM »

Warden asked why do I have all those tubs stacked up in my office :o

Answer was simple, got a part time retirement job as a sperm donor and they sent me those for collecting the samples in.  She was almost amused.
They are NEVER amused.  Sense of humor is not extended to spouses.  I think it's in some warden handbook somewhere.
Case in point, they don't think farts are funny. WTF?
Exactly!

« Reply #355 on: January 15, 2016, 10:05:03 PM »

Warden asked why do I have all those tubs stacked up in my office :o

Answer was simple, got a part time retirement job as a sperm donor and they sent me those for collecting the samples in.  She was almost amused.
They are NEVER amused.  Sense of humor is not extended to spouses.  I think it's in some warden handbook somewhere.
I think Bean is maybe one of them as he is even less amused than the warden
Tubs full of TxDave semen?  How in the fook is that anything but gag inducing?  (TWSS)
Of course it's funny.  Why a big tupperware container when we all know one test tube will do.  YellowStar and his melamine jars is another story.....young stud!
LOL

« Reply #356 on: January 15, 2016, 10:05:34 PM »

Time for me to go to sleep, later tubs.

« Reply #357 on: January 15, 2016, 10:10:05 PM »

Time for me to go to sleep, later tubs.
Later short timer.

« Reply #358 on: January 15, 2016, 10:10:22 PM »

Time for me to go to sleep, later tubs.
Sweet tub filling dreams, StudlyDave.

« Reply #359 on: January 15, 2016, 10:59:35 PM »

And with that lovely thought, its time for me to call it.  Have a good weekend.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25