Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

By the way, I'm definitely rooting for the New York team to win tonight.
Good because there is only one lol. My Uncle called me from Saugerties and My cuz from New Paltz to give me shit.
True dat!  The Jets are from Jersey.

By the way, I'm definitely rooting for the New York team to win tonight.
Good because there is only one lol. My Uncle called me from Saugerties and My cuz from New Paltz to give me shit.
True dat!  The Jets are from Jersey.
Joe Namath still the Jet's quarterback?

By the way, I'm definitely rooting for the New York team to win tonight.
Good because there is only one lol. My Uncle called me from Saugerties and My cuz from New Paltz to give me shit.
True dat!  The Jets are from Jersey.
Joe Namath still the Jet's quarterback?
I can't think of anything clever to post and now my head hurts from trying.

By the way, I'm definitely rooting for the New York team to win tonight.
Good because there is only one lol. My Uncle called me from Saugerties and My cuz from New Paltz to give me shit.
True dat!  The Jets are from Jersey.
Joe Namath still the Jet's quarterback?
I can't think of anything clever to post and now my head hurts from trying.
LMFAO, guess I stumped you!  Sorry about the headache though.

By the way, I'm definitely rooting for the New York team to win tonight.
Good because there is only one lol. My Uncle called me from Saugerties and My cuz from New Paltz to give me shit.
True dat!  The Jets are from Jersey.
Joe Namath still the Jet's quarterback?
I can't think of anything clever to post and now my head hurts from trying.
LMFAO, guess I stumped you!  Sorry about the headache though.
I might have burst a blood vessel.

By the way, I'm definitely rooting for the New York team to win tonight.
Good because there is only one lol. My Uncle called me from Saugerties and My cuz from New Paltz to give me shit.
True dat!  The Jets are from Jersey.
Joe Namath still the Jet's quarterback?
I can't think of anything clever to post and now my head hurts from trying.
LMFAO, guess I stumped you!  Sorry about the headache though.
I might have burst a blood vessel.
::)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]