Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17

SHEESH!!!  Must be the after the lull lull.
Got my jammies on, almost time for bed.  9:00 flight tomorrow.

Must be a downturn in the Banter business we are not the only slow one old site is still on page one today.

CB should be in TX by now I guess.

SHEESH!!!  Must be the after the lull lull.
Got my jammies on, almost time for bed.  9:00 flight tomorrow.
9:00 as in A.M.?

Where is the Razmunos today?
Stuck in traffic this morning because some yahoo decided to show off his weapon and fired 42 rounds into the woods. Problem is, he was inside the Puyallup city limits. So, that got the state highway shut down.

Since then, just a shitstorm at work.  Afternoon, Tejano.
Heck of a clip there...
Clip? You mean, magazine?

Latest reports say he was in a one vehicle crash, then opened fire into the woods.

I'm guessing meth.
Yea, whatever it was, there were a lot of bullets!
It's a strange number. Maybe a Glock 23, with two standard mags and one 15 rounder, with the first shot in the pipe.

Or the number could be bullshit.
Could well be B.S. But they make 40 round mags for AR's which is close to 42 and who can count that accurte while taking cover.

SHEESH!!!  Must be the after the lull lull.
Got my jammies on, almost time for bed.  9:00 flight tomorrow.
The Jammie's  Bean gave you with the bunny ears and feet? ;D

a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
you still live across from the escort lady?
hello boys...
she moved.
hey flip.
sorry to hear that, I thought she was going to be a cleaning lady for a while, since the cops asked her to cool it. Oh well.
....... the 'use to be model' on the water wants more than I'm willing to give so I've backed off a bit......
This is a step over the cryptic line for my pea brain, Mr. Casanova.  Explain.
Former model wants a ring, Dean slowly steps away from the vagina?
And she lives on a boat?
Lol, maybe? I missed that portion. Lots of moving parts in that story.
The "on the water" part.  You have to read carefully or you'll miss a clue.
she has a house on the water by the 3 Sisters Manatee Park. nice place. she is just too possessive and wants exclusive rights.

[...]
Just too demanding

SHEESH!!!  Must be the after the lull lull.
Got my jammies on, almost time for bed.  9:00 flight tomorrow.
9:00 as in A.M.?
Yea, local time.  Due to arrive in Newark before noon.

[...]
...and there's just too much Dean to go around!

@ Bad Dad.   ABC Bans Gay Dancing On Dancing With The Stars ::)

Where is the Razmunos today?
Stuck in traffic this morning because some yahoo decided to show off his weapon and fired 42 rounds into the woods. Problem is, he was inside the Puyallup city limits. So, that got the state highway shut down.

Since then, just a shitstorm at work.  Afternoon, Tejano.
Heck of a clip there...
Clip? You mean, magazine?

Latest reports say he was in a one vehicle crash, then opened fire into the woods.

I'm guessing meth.
Yea, whatever it was, there were a lot of bullets!
It's a strange number. Maybe a Glock 23, with two standard mags and one 15 rounder, with the first shot in the pipe.

Or the number could be bullshit.
Could well be B.S. But they make 40 round mags for AR's which is close to 42 and who can count that accurte while taking cover.
Or he stood there long enough to reload and eventually was interrupted when the Popo arrived.

Hope BD comes back this evening.  Did he see the Tatiana special on CI?

SHEESH!!!  Must be the after the lull lull.
Got my jammies on, almost time for bed.  9:00 flight tomorrow.
The Jammie's  Bean gave you with the bunny ears and feet? ;D
No, this is the White Whale Inn custom set.

@ Bad Dad.   ABC Bans Gay Dancing On Dancing With The Stars ::)
Guess they drew the line at Cher's daughter/son.  My money is on a ratings slump bringing Caitlyn on the show, though.

SHEESH!!!  Must be the after the lull lull.
Got my jammies on, almost time for bed.  9:00 flight tomorrow.
The Jammie's  Bean gave you with the bunny ears and feet? ;D
No, this is the White Whale Inn custom set.
Velcro seat panel?  You provide those for the elite members, I hope.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17