Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2016, 04:07:07 PM »

Good afternoon Dave, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Coffee and UC corona viva going while catching up on a few things at the orifice.

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2016, 04:09:20 PM »

FYI: Decent deal behind sis' door #3.
Thanks, don't mind if I do.
Cheapy-Cheapo Deal, wow!

« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2016, 04:11:05 PM »

Good afternoon Dave, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Coffee and UC corona viva going while catching up on a few things at the orifice.
Afternoon Bean, watching NASCAR with Tat Skinny Monster "Mummy" ready to light.

« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2016, 04:19:45 PM »

Austin PD is always glad to serve the public needs!

Austin officers shoot, kill woman in South Austin

Austin police say the woman came out with a weapon and said “shoot me, shoot me, kill me.”

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2016, 04:29:21 PM »

Republican HQ in Orange County, North Carolina firebombed.

Must have been a conservative white Christian NRA member with a black high-capacity assault bomb.

« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2016, 04:30:08 PM »

Austin PD is always glad to serve the public needs!

Austin officers shoot, kill woman in South Austin

Austin police say the woman came out with a weapon and said “shoot me, shoot me, kill me.”
Death by cop.  If you're gonna end yourself why not f'k up a few other peoples lives in the process.

« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2016, 04:34:21 PM »

Bill Clinton’s ex-lover, Dolly Kyle talks about how Bill is a sex addict and claims he has slept with at least 1000 women.

Have to tip my hat to him for that accomplishment, top performer on any performance management program!

« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2016, 04:41:12 PM »

FYI: Decent deal behind sis' door #3.
Thanks, don't mind if I do.
Cheapy-Cheapo Deal, wow!
Kind of deals I like to send my son, he should like those.

« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2016, 04:47:24 PM »

Bill Clinton’s ex-lover, Dolly Kyle talks about how Bill is a sex addict and claims he has slept with at least 1000 women.

Have to tip my hat to him for that accomplishment, top performer on any performance management program!
Indeed, though the rungs on his ladder of opportunity are crusty and smell funny.

« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2016, 04:55:17 PM »

got a foot stool for my chair in the screen room for $5 at the Women's Club, after hours of course. sitting still while lady finishes cooking some chicken alfredo.
LHC Core toro and cream soda.

« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2016, 04:56:24 PM »

got a foot stool for my chair in the screen room for $5 at the Women's Club, after hours of course. sitting still while lady finishes cooking some chicken alfredo.
LHC Core toro and cream soda.
Good cigar and I can't believe I don't even have any.

« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2016, 05:01:46 PM »

Good afternoon Dave, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Coffee and UC corona viva going while catching up on a few things at the orifice.
Afternoon Bean, watching NASCAR with Tat Skinny Monster "Mummy" ready to light.
Mildest Tat I have ever smoked but pretty good.

« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2016, 05:09:51 PM »

Good afternoon Dave, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Coffee and UC corona viva going while catching up on a few things at the orifice.
Afternoon Bean, watching NASCAR with Tat Skinny Monster "Mummy" ready to light.
Mildest Tat I have ever smoked but pretty good.
I enjoy all the sticks in the pudgy line but have not yet tried any from the skinny line.  I'm not generally a lancero fan as they often seem to have draw issues.

« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2016, 05:19:50 PM »

Good afternoon Dave, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Coffee and UC corona viva going while catching up on a few things at the orifice.
Afternoon Bean, watching NASCAR with Tat Skinny Monster "Mummy" ready to light.
Mildest Tat I have ever smoked but pretty good.
I enjoy all the sticks in the pudgy line but have not yet tried any from the skinny line.  I'm not generally a lancero fan as they often seem to have draw issues.
They are not really Lanceros (even though they sell them as such) but Lonsdale's similar to Tat Blcks and both the burn and draw are very goodon the 5 I have smoked.  Much different than the fatso Pudgy's though.

« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2016, 05:21:15 PM »

Afternoon men, outside with a LAT Traveluer. Excellent little cigar, small sampling I like it better than the cracker crumbs
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5