« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2014, 08:03:31 AM »

In 1961, author Ernest Hemingway shot himself to death at his home in Ketchum, Idaho.
I suspect it was because he was out of Cuban cigars.  If only he had internet access...  Good morning, folks.
I would more suspect he ran out of cocaine was the issue.

« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2014, 08:07:06 AM »

In 1961, author Ernest Hemingway shot himself to death at his home in Ketchum, Idaho.
I suspect it was because he was out of Cuban cigars.  If only he had internet access...  Good morning, folks.
Good morning Tony!

« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2014, 08:11:10 AM »

In 1961, author Ernest Hemingway shot himself to death at his home in Ketchum, Idaho.
I suspect it was because he was out of Cuban cigars.  If only he had internet access...  Good morning, folks.
I would more suspect he ran out of cocaine was the issue.
My way was funnier and apropos for this site.  Your version is truer.  We don't do truth here.  Sheesh. Good morning, Dave.

« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2014, 08:12:26 AM »

In 1961, author Ernest Hemingway shot himself to death at his home in Ketchum, Idaho.
I suspect it was because he was out of Cuban cigars.  If only he had internet access...  Good morning, folks.
Good morning Tony!
Hey Shaun.  What's shakin' ?
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2014, 08:18:07 AM »

In 1961, author Ernest Hemingway shot himself to death at his home in Ketchum, Idaho.
I suspect it was because he was out of Cuban cigars.  If only he had internet access...  Good morning, folks.
I would more suspect he ran out of cocaine was the issue.
My way was funnier and apropos for this site.  Your version is truer.  We don't do truth here.  Sheesh. Good morning, Dave.
It's got to be true I read it on the internet!  Good Morning Tony.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2014, 08:18:24 AM »

and good morning gents

« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2014, 08:20:20 AM »

In 1961, author Ernest Hemingway shot himself to death at his home in Ketchum, Idaho.
I suspect it was because he was out of Cuban cigars.  If only he had internet access...  Good morning, folks.
Good morning Tony!
Hey Shaun.  What's shakin' ?
Not much man, just tryin to grind out 1.5more days before fishin and smokin!

« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2014, 08:24:02 AM »

In 1961, author Ernest Hemingway shot himself to death at his home in Ketchum, Idaho.
I suspect it was because he was out of Cuban cigars.  If only he had internet access...  Good morning, folks.
I would more suspect he ran out of cocaine was the issue.
My way was funnier and apropos for this site.  Your version is truer.  We don't do truth here.  Sheesh. Good morning, Dave.
It's got to be true I read it on the internet!  Good Morning Tony.
How goes it, Geno?
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2014, 08:27:28 AM »

In 1961, author Ernest Hemingway shot himself to death at his home in Ketchum, Idaho.
I suspect it was because he was out of Cuban cigars.  If only he had internet access...  Good morning, folks.
I would more suspect he ran out of cocaine was the issue.
My way was funnier and apropos for this site.  Your version is truer.  We don't do truth here.  Sheesh. Good morning, Dave.
It's got to be true I read it on the internet!  Good Morning Tony.
How goes it, Geno?
If I wanted to get shit, I would call my wife.
Looks like I am going to have to do some work today.

« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2014, 08:28:06 AM »

Good morning guys. I'm happy to hear about LTG's humping plans, though far fetched, they're optomistic which I like

« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2014, 08:31:42 AM »

In 1961, author Ernest Hemingway shot himself to death at his home in Ketchum, Idaho.
I suspect it was because he was out of Cuban cigars.  If only he had internet access...  Good morning, folks.
I would more suspect he ran out of cocaine was the issue.
My way was funnier and apropos for this site.  Your version is truer.  We don't do truth here.  Sheesh. Good morning, Dave.
Sorry to fuk up the banter tradition I just suffer being a realist, warden bitches at me about it too.

« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2014, 08:32:14 AM »

Good morning guys. I'm happy to hear about LTG's humping plans, though far fetched, they're optomistic which I like
A man's gotta dream.  GMorning!

« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2014, 08:35:03 AM »

In 1961, author Ernest Hemingway shot himself to death at his home in Ketchum, Idaho.
I suspect it was because he was out of Cuban cigars.  If only he had internet access...  Good morning, folks.
I would more suspect he ran out of cocaine was the issue.
My way was funnier and apropos for this site.  Your version is truer.  We don't do truth here.  Sheesh. Good morning, Dave.
It's got to be true I read it on the internet!  Good Morning Tony.
How goes it, Geno?
If I wanted to get shit, I would call my wife.
Looks like I am going to have to do some work today.
Hahaha.  Just funnin', Tom.

« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2014, 08:37:02 AM »

Good morning gents.
Morning EA

Anyone find any deals worth talking about today?
Decent deal on 601 Blues at the Sister but nothing to go wild about.

That's definitelty better than the 5 Vegas deals that I saw yesterday.
Quality cigar deals at the Sister have been rare for the past 3 years.
And it's even worse when you consider they have three shots at it per day...
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/2/2014
« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2014, 08:38:21 AM »

Morning boys, at the eye clinic with my daughter.....preying all goes well.