Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18

« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2015, 05:36:40 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf

« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2015, 05:38:57 AM »

Is it Friday?
The sooner the better. Got a company event at the Indians game Friday, taking the whole family. Plus it's dollar dog night. Gonna drown my weekly sorrows in hot dogs. Morning, Dave.

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2015, 05:40:54 AM »

What a pair of Birthdays Today:

Martha Stewart - 1941
Tom Brady - 1977

« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2015, 05:43:20 AM »

Is it Friday?
The sooner the better. Got a company event at the Indians game Friday, taking the whole family. Plus it's dollar dog night. Gonna drown my weekly sorrows in hot dogs. Morning, Dave.
I don't do the company events, last people on earth I want to be around are the dickheads I work with.

« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2015, 05:53:30 AM »

Can't confirm it being Friday so guess I will go to work.  BBL
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/3/2015
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2015, 06:03:09 AM »

Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/3/2015
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2015, 06:03:54 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf
Good morning Native.

« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2015, 06:05:45 AM »

Is it Friday?
The sooner the better. Got a company event at the Indians game Friday, taking the whole family. Plus it's dollar dog night. Gonna drown my weekly sorrows in hot dogs. Morning, Dave.
I don't do the company events, last people on earth I want to be around are the dickheads I work with.
Well, it'll be us and 2000 other employees at the game, so I'm certain I won't even see someone I work with. Lol

« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2015, 06:16:18 AM »

good morning guys. Happy wet Monday. weatherman just said we've had two feet of rain in the last two weeks with thunderstorms predicted all week. I miss the sun.

heading to Bronson with a trailer load of plants dug up from bikerlady's house for her son.

« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2015, 06:23:29 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Dean.

« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2015, 06:24:30 AM »

Is it Friday?
The sooner the better. Got a company event at the Indians game Friday, taking the whole family. Plus it's dollar dog night. Gonna drown my weekly sorrows in hot dogs. Morning, Dave.
I don't do the company events, last people on earth I want to be around are the dickheads I work with.
....but dollar hot dogs!

« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2015, 06:25:21 AM »

Is it Friday?
The sooner the better. Got a company event at the Indians game Friday, taking the whole family. Plus it's dollar dog night. Gonna drown my weekly sorrows in hot dogs. Morning, Dave.
I don't do the company events, last people on earth I want to be around are the dickheads I work with.
....but dollar hot dogs!
Damn right!

« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2015, 06:25:59 AM »

good morning guys. Happy wet Monday. weatherman just said we've had two feet of rain in the last two weeks with thunderstorms predicted all week. I miss the sun.

heading to Bronson with a trailer load of plants dug up from bikerlady's house for her son.
And meanwhile we just got rain overnight for the first time it what seems like forever for us. Grass is looking a bit parched. Morning, Dean.

« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2015, 06:26:47 AM »

good morning guys. Happy wet Monday. weatherman just said we've had two feet of rain in the last two weeks with thunderstorms predicted all week. I miss the sun.

heading to Bronson with a trailer load of plants dug up from bikerlady's house for her son.
Bronson where?

« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2015, 06:38:51 AM »

good morning guys. Happy wet Monday. weatherman just said we've had two feet of rain in the last two weeks with thunderstorms predicted all week. I miss the sun.

heading to Bronson with a trailer load of plants dug up from bikerlady's house for her son.
And meanwhile we just got rain overnight for the first time it what seems like forever for us. Grass is looking a bit parched. Morning, Dean.
Yea, doesn't take long...then again, I was able to skip mowing this week.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18