Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2020, 08:50:25 PM »

Edit lull?
Even the lull has a lull.
Yeah but it's Monday and everyone is shoveling shit. So it's to be expected.
I had a breakfast of steak and eggs, went and filled my gas tank up, stopped to grab some ice cream for later, and now just waiting for a noon meeting to start up.
Quite the full day so far. Monday is grocery shopping for me, so I've got that to look forward to after I'm done working.
I did a bunch of shopping online, trying to figure out how to get decent cuts of meats. this area is getting low on quality foods and prices are quite a bit higher.
Shopping is almost impossible to get all you need in 1 or 2 runs. Now the meats are gone or highly inflated.
TWSS!

« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2020, 08:51:54 PM »

GOTF in the Man Cave
Interesting...I just lit up a Futuro with my coffee. Picture doesn't seem to want to post.
Have some trouble getting the photo to load with Tapatalk sometimes myself.  I guess ours are just too big.....
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]