Pages: 1 2 [3]

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/26/2020
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2020, 04:58:08 PM »

Sunday after work cigar....hope y’all are well.

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2020, 05:51:36 PM »

Pre dinner visit with Rosa.

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2020, 05:54:15 PM »

I kid you not. I am so tired of the washing of hands/antibacterial. Disinfecting, not to mention all the extra laundry. Oh and don't touch your face. I don't think Grandpa's hankies are sanitary, do you?
You did do a number on the face part...and do need to keep up on antibacterial for the time being.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/26/2020
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2020, 05:58:55 PM »

I kid you not. I am so tired of the washing of hands/antibacterial. Disinfecting, not to mention all the extra laundry. Oh and don't touch your face. I don't think Grandpa's hankies are sanitary, do you?
You did do a number on the face part...and do need to keep up on antibacterial for the time being.
its all a scam 😜

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2020, 06:14:53 PM »

Pre dinner visit with Rosa.
Rosa has a nice ash.

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2020, 07:37:09 PM »

I kid you not. I am so tired of the washing of hands/antibacterial. Disinfecting, not to mention all the extra laundry. Oh and don't touch your face. I don't think Grandpa's hankies are sanitary, do you?
You did do a number on the face part...and do need to keep up on antibacterial for the time being.
Yeah my wife keeps reminding me what an ass I am

« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2020, 07:50:57 PM »

I kid you not. I am so tired of the washing of hands/antibacterial. Disinfecting, not to mention all the extra laundry. Oh and don't touch your face. I don't think Grandpa's hankies are sanitary, do you?
You did do a number on the face part...and do need to keep up on antibacterial for the time being.
Yeah my wife keeps reminding me what an ass I am
Wives are good at that.

« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2020, 08:23:17 PM »

The page has 10 packs of San Lotano.
Thinking of grabbing a couple.

« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2020, 08:23:58 PM »

I kid you not. I am so tired of the washing of hands/antibacterial. Disinfecting, not to mention all the extra laundry. Oh and don't touch your face. I don't think Grandpa's hankies are sanitary, do you?
You did do a number on the face part...and do need to keep up on antibacterial for the time being.
Yeah my wife keeps reminding me what an ass I am
Wives are good at that.
Often with a preceding adjective.

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2020, 10:02:35 PM »

I kid you not. I am so tired of the washing of hands/antibacterial. Disinfecting, not to mention all the extra laundry. Oh and don't touch your face. I don't think Grandpa's hankies are sanitary, do you?
You did do a number on the face part...and do need to keep up on antibacterial for the time being.
Yeah my wife keeps reminding me what an ass I am
Wives are good at that.
Often with a preceding adjective.
Indeed.

« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2020, 12:13:38 AM »

I kid you not. I am so tired of the washing of hands/antibacterial. Disinfecting, not to mention all the extra laundry. Oh and don't touch your face. I don't think Grandpa's hankies are sanitary, do you?
You did do a number on the face part...and do need to keep up on antibacterial for the time being.
Yeah my wife keeps reminding me what an ass I am
Wives are good at that.
Even when they're no longer wives...

« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2020, 12:15:24 AM »

Wake up Tony, it's flip time.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]