CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: 9/15/2018  (Read 3222 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 9/15/2018
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2018, 07:28:29 AM »

Morning Mr Mayor and BlowMeDownDave.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2018, 07:30:10 AM »

30-35 mph winds here in Columbia with rain nearby. 

Heavy damage seems to be pretty much limited to North Carolina and mostly the result of flooding.

Boys neighborhood still has power and we would go home today but of course we can’t get back in yet, cops have to maintain their show of power.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2018, 07:30:21 AM »

Starting a semi-sunny Saturday off with a The "T" Connie and coffee.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2018, 07:37:17 AM »

Heavy damage seems to be pretty much limited to North Carolina and mostly the result of flooding.

Boys neighborhood still has power and we would go home today but of course we can’t get back in yet, cops have to maintain their show of power.
morning Dave.
glad everything is well. I'm sure the condo survived. my concern is the flooding from your river/canal there.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2018, 07:41:01 AM »

actually I am looking forward to going alone and just socializing.
A.K.A. Shopping for new meat.
with my involvement in the program and interaction of various groups with Archives, I doubt there will many I don't already know. I definately don't prey on the women like some men do. (and I make it known that it's inappropriate)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2018, 08:38:16 AM »

catch yall later.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2018, 08:38:32 AM »

morning Dave.
glad everything is well. I'm sure the condo survived. my concern is the flooding from your river/canal there.
My condo is +/- 50 feet above the water and the parking garage is roughly 10feet above it

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2018, 09:46:19 AM »

This is funny as hell and tells the real story of the bogus Weather Channel, I was watching this when it happened and telling my son how fake it had to be but the WC blocked the view of the two guys strolling through the park.

Location is a few miles up the highway from where I live.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/whoops-weather-channel-caught-in-fake-news-scam-wind-blown-reporter-did-not-expect-kids-in-shorts-to-spoil-shot-video/

Threebean

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2018, 10:02:29 AM »

This is funny as hell and tells the real story of the bogus Weather Channel, I was watching this when it happened and telling my son how fake it had to be but the WC blocked the view of the two guys strolling through the park.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/whoops-weather-channel-caught-in-fake-news-scam-wind-blown-reporter-did-not-expect-kids-in-shorts-to-spoil-shot-video/
That is funny as hell.  The excuse the WC gives is pathetic,  sorta like Clinton saying he didn't inhale.

Threebean

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2018, 10:06:42 AM »

Good morning Daves and Mr Mayor if you're still around.   Rain in the forecast here again, though not enough to coax Jim Cantore away from his NC gig. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2018, 10:30:00 AM »

Good morning Daves and Mr Mayor if you're still around.   Rain in the forecast here again, though not enough to coax Jim Cantore away from his NC gig.
Yeah you are getting almost as wet as us.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2018, 10:30:44 AM »

That is funny as hell.  The excuse the WC gives is pathetic,  sorta like Clinton saying he didn't inhale.
Or  Hillary gave them all the emails.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2018, 10:32:08 AM »

Cantore is waiting for the wind to blow so he can wear his Rawlings Baseball Batters Helmet. Probably getting paid to wear it with the R on the front

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2018, 10:39:26 AM »

Being as the Weather Channel is owned by NBC Fake News and they bought into the global warming scam years ago the only surprises they could provide would be honesty and integrity.

Threebean

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2018, 11:13:37 AM »

Being as the Weather Channel is owned by NBC Fake News and they bought into the global warming scam years ago the only surprises they could provide would be honesty and integrity.
#FakeWeather. 
Pages: 1 [2] 3