Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

« Reply #90 on: April 10, 2017, 04:58:15 PM »

Is that bear beatin' off behind that rock?
Guess bears do that in the woods too.
Morning Johnny.
Howdy travelin' man Dave, we all need to get together again at the Tobacco Haus again before my car is completely worn out.
That would be good.  Been out of the Austin circuit lately with changing work organization.  But plan on getting out there for a CarolinaDave retirement bash at some point.
keep me posted on any plans. I am due for a road trip.
When we get dates agreed to, I'll be sure to keep you updated.
It would be great to have Dean join us!  And I have a tree root pushing up a section of my driveway, so....

« Reply #91 on: April 10, 2017, 04:58:44 PM »

Afternoon, Daves, Dean, and FlapperTony.

« Reply #92 on: April 10, 2017, 05:17:06 PM »

Is that bear beatin' off behind that rock?
Guess bears do that in the woods too.
Morning Johnny.
Howdy travelin' man Dave, we all need to get together again at the Tobacco Haus again before my car is completely worn out.
That would be good.  Been out of the Austin circuit lately with changing work organization.  But plan on getting out there for a CarolinaDave retirement bash at some point.
keep me posted on any plans. I am due for a road trip.
When we get dates agreed to, I'll be sure to keep you updated.
It would be great to have Dean join us!  And I have a tree root pushing up a section of my driveway, so....
Not to mention crown molding opportunities.

« Reply #93 on: April 10, 2017, 05:19:58 PM »

Afternoon, Daves, Dean, and FlapperTony.
Hiya, Mark.

« Reply #94 on: April 10, 2017, 05:24:46 PM »

Afternoon, Daves, Dean, and FlapperTony.
Afternoon MIA Bean

« Reply #95 on: April 10, 2017, 05:25:34 PM »

LFD Double Ligero Robusto lit and some sparkling water.   Muggy as hell out here.

« Reply #96 on: April 10, 2017, 05:26:00 PM »

Is that bear beatin' off behind that rock?
Guess bears do that in the woods too.
Morning Johnny.
Howdy travelin' man Dave, we all need to get together again at the Tobacco Haus again before my car is completely worn out.
That would be good.  Been out of the Austin circuit lately with changing work organization.  But plan on getting out there for a CarolinaDave retirement bash at some point.
keep me posted on any plans. I am due for a road trip.
When we get dates agreed to, I'll be sure to keep you updated.
It would be great to have Dean join us!  And I have a tree root pushing up a section of my driveway, so....
Not to mention crown molding opportunities.
Indeed, but I'm saving that for when Fishy comes to visit.

« Reply #97 on: April 10, 2017, 05:27:36 PM »

LFD Double Ligero Robusto lit and some sparkling water.   Muggy as hell out here.
Don't know what you mean, feels fine in my office with this La Palina Black on fire.

« Reply #98 on: April 10, 2017, 05:28:28 PM »

did someone say GAZEBO??
We thought that would bring you running. But it appears you finished your golf game first.

ha. hit the driving range and played the front 9, took in the noon meeting, stopped for a late lunch of hot boneless chicken wings and brought home 2+ pounds of bbq baby back ribs for dinner. just relaxing in the sun with a BrickHouse maduro robusto.
Sounds nice. I'm thinking of heating up leftovers for dinner. Too lazy to make something plus I need to free up some fridge space.
Grilled 9/12 count Shrimp on some pasta with garlic oil tonight

« Reply #99 on: April 10, 2017, 05:28:59 PM »

LFD Double Ligero Robusto lit and some sparkling water.   Muggy as hell out here.
Don't know what you mean, feels fine in my office with this La Palina Black on fire.
Pussy

« Reply #100 on: April 10, 2017, 05:30:21 PM »

Is that bear beatin' off behind that rock?
Guess bears do that in the woods too.
Morning Johnny.
Howdy travelin' man Dave, we all need to get together again at the Tobacco Haus again before my car is completely worn out.
That would be good.  Been out of the Austin circuit lately with changing work organization.  But plan on getting out there for a CarolinaDave retirement bash at some point.
keep me posted on any plans. I am due for a road trip.
When we get dates agreed to, I'll be sure to keep you updated.
It would be great to have Dean join us!  And I have a tree root pushing up a section of my driveway, so....
GFY.
doctor says no more pick and shovel work for me. I'm out of business.

« Reply #101 on: April 10, 2017, 05:33:46 PM »

Is that bear beatin' off behind that rock?
Guess bears do that in the woods too.
Morning Johnny.
Howdy travelin' man Dave, we all need to get together again at the Tobacco Haus again before my car is completely worn out.
That would be good.  Been out of the Austin circuit lately with changing work organization.  But plan on getting out there for a CarolinaDave retirement bash at some point.
keep me posted on any plans. I am due for a road trip.
When we get dates agreed to, I'll be sure to keep you updated.
It would be great to have Dean join us!  And I have a tree root pushing up a section of my driveway, so....
GFY.
doctor says no more pick and shovel work for me. I'm out of business.
We told you that months ago, Sheesh!

« Reply #102 on: April 10, 2017, 05:37:18 PM »

I struggled today to keep from telling them to shove this job up their performance management ass!  I am so sick of hearing about that shit I was screaming inside.

« Reply #103 on: April 10, 2017, 05:37:45 PM »

Is that bear beatin' off behind that rock?
Guess bears do that in the woods too.
Morning Johnny.
Howdy travelin' man Dave, we all need to get together again at the Tobacco Haus again before my car is completely worn out.
That would be good.  Been out of the Austin circuit lately with changing work organization.  But plan on getting out there for a CarolinaDave retirement bash at some point.
keep me posted on any plans. I am due for a road trip.
When we get dates agreed to, I'll be sure to keep you updated.
It would be great to have Dean join us!  And I have a tree root pushing up a section of my driveway, so....
GFY.
doctor says no more pick and shovel work for me. I'm out of business.
We told you that months ago, Sheesh!
Exactly!
He listens as well as my Ex....
...and when they hear the same thing from someone else, it's a revelation..... ::)

« Reply #104 on: April 10, 2017, 05:43:16 PM »

Is that bear beatin' off behind that rock?
Guess bears do that in the woods too.
Morning Johnny.
Howdy travelin' man Dave, we all need to get together again at the Tobacco Haus again before my car is completely worn out.
That would be good.  Been out of the Austin circuit lately with changing work organization.  But plan on getting out there for a CarolinaDave retirement bash at some point.
keep me posted on any plans. I am due for a road trip.
When we get dates agreed to, I'll be sure to keep you updated.
It would be great to have Dean join us!  And I have a tree root pushing up a section of my driveway, so....
GFY.
doctor says no more pick and shovel work for me. I'm out of business.
Balls!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8