CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on July 02, 2020, 12:03:47 AM

Title: 7/2/2020
Post by: CigarBanter on July 02, 2020, 12:03:47 AM
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2020, 05:28:15 AM
It's nearly Friday, that's what's up.
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: bluecollar on July 02, 2020, 05:40:10 AM
It's nearly Friday, that's what's up.
Today is my Friday.
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 02, 2020, 06:19:59 AM
It's nearly Friday, that's what's up.
Today is my Friday.
Mine too.
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 02, 2020, 06:20:34 AM
Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2020, 06:39:55 AM
It's nearly Friday, that's what's up.
Today is my Friday.
Mine too.
Well, la de dah. We don't get a day off when the holiday falls on a weekend, we just get an extra day off added to our time off balance.
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: bluecollar on July 02, 2020, 06:43:29 AM
Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Good morning Tony. My staycation kicks in too.
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 02, 2020, 06:55:02 AM
It's nearly Friday, that's what's up.
Today is my Friday.
Mine too.
Well, la de dah. We don't get a day off when the holiday falls on a weekend, we just get an extra day off added to our time off balance.
That's not terrible. My wife's office is normally opened on Saturdays also. Therefore, if a holiday falls on the weekend and you weren't scheduled to work, it's just gone.
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 02, 2020, 06:57:15 AM
Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Good morning Tony. My staycation kicks in too.
I definitely need some extended time off. Unfortunately there is nowhere to go and if I stay home I will work harder than normal without being paid for it. This is a dilemma.
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2020, 07:01:07 AM
It's nearly Friday, that's what's up.
Today is my Friday.
Mine too.
Well, la de dah. We don't get a day off when the holiday falls on a weekend, we just get an extra day off added to our time off balance.
That's not terrible. My wife's office is normally opened on Saturdays also. Therefore, if a holiday falls on the weekend and you weren't scheduled to work, it's just gone.
That just sucks.
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2020, 07:01:35 AM
Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Good morning Tony. My staycation kicks in too.
I definitely need some extended time off. Unfortunately there is nowhere to go and if I stay home I will work harder than normal without being paid for it. This is a dilemma.
Same here. I've got more time off saved up now than I can ever remember having.
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2020, 07:02:08 AM
It's nearly Friday, that's what's up.
Today is my Friday.
Mine too.
Ditto.
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2020, 07:03:34 AM
Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Good morning Tony. My staycation kicks in too.
I definitely need some extended time off. Unfortunately there is nowhere to go and if I stay home I will work harder than normal without being paid for it. This is a dilemma.
Same here. I've got more time off saved up now than I can ever remember having.
How, much to they let you carry over?
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2020, 07:06:10 AM
Nice sunny Bmore morning with a CyB.  Casual pickup and meander up to NJ. Have to work on a plan to slip by the border guards.
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2020, 07:12:55 AM
Nice sunny Bmore morning with a CyB.  Casual pickup and meander up to NJ. Have to work on a plan to slip by the border guards.
Just call me an illegal Carolinian....
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2020, 07:42:35 AM
Nice sunny Bmore morning with a CyB.  Casual pickup and meander up to NJ. Have to work on a plan to slip by the border guards.
Just wear a tank top and aviator shades, you'll probably fit right in. :D
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2020, 07:44:21 AM
Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Good morning Tony. My staycation kicks in too.
I definitely need some extended time off. Unfortunately there is nowhere to go and if I stay home I will work harder than normal without being paid for it. This is a dilemma.
Same here. I've got more time off saved up now than I can ever remember having.
How, much to they let you carry over?
There is no restriction against carrying it over, but there is a max number of hours you can have saved up. I'm nowhere near that yet. I think it's something like 350 hours or so.
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 02, 2020, 08:16:33 AM
The vacation policy for me is really easy. Don't work, don't get paid. Nothing to carry over. If you don't like it, don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2020, 08:31:43 AM
The vacation policy for me is really easy. Don't work, don't get paid. Nothing to carry over. If you don't like it, don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.
Well, it IS easy to remember.
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: bluecollar on July 02, 2020, 09:32:42 AM
Good morning RooftopDave
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: bluecollar on July 02, 2020, 09:34:00 AM
I'm thinking of maybe going camping with the family and dogs. Not much else I can do but work around the house.
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 02, 2020, 09:35:05 AM
Nice sunny Bmore morning with a CyB.  Casual pickup and meander up to NJ. Have to work on a plan to slip by the border guards.
Just call me an illegal Carolinian....
Do you think they will involve ICE? I hear you won't want to be quarantined with them for 14 days.
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 02, 2020, 09:54:37 AM
Nice sunny Bmore morning with a CyB.  Casual pickup and meander up to NJ. Have to work on a plan to slip by the border guards.
Just call me an illegal Carolinian....
Dean's running the traps ahead of you.  Maybe he has some advice.
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 02, 2020, 09:57:48 AM
Good morning NoPlaceToGo'ers.  Speaking of traps, no reds this morning again.  I'm on a roll.
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2020, 10:19:27 AM
Nice sunny Bmore morning with a CyB.  Casual pickup and meander up to NJ. Have to work on a plan to slip by the border guards.
Just call me an illegal Carolinian....
Dean's running the traps ahead of you.  Maybe he has some advice.
Dean definitely has the Burt Reynolds look going on.
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 02, 2020, 11:25:39 AM
Nice sunny Bmore morning with a CyB.  Casual pickup and meander up to NJ. Have to work on a plan to slip by the border guards.
Just call me an illegal Carolinian....
Dean's running the traps ahead of you.  Maybe he has some advice.
Dean definitely has the Burt Reynolds look going on.
(https://66.media.tumblr.com/304ff133eefac77b8aa0d82c8fd3f53b/tumblr_nhw0356B0L1qedb29o1_400.gifv)
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 02, 2020, 12:27:41 PM
Good morning NoPlaceToGo'ers.  Speaking of traps, no reds this morning again.  I'm on a roll.
Pork roll?

Howdy, Beano.
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2020, 12:59:51 PM
Good morning NoPlaceToGo'ers.  Speaking of traps, no reds this morning again.  I'm on a roll.
Pork roll?

Howdy, Beano.
(https://media2.giphy.com/media/3orieLWYouYT4W0bF6/source.gif)
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 02, 2020, 01:07:47 PM
made it.
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2020, 01:29:30 PM
made it.
Your 14-day quarantine clock starts now. ;)
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 02, 2020, 01:51:25 PM
made it.
Your 14-day quarantine clock starts now. ;)
Indeed. Keep us appraised of detainment, restraining orders, and the like.
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 02, 2020, 02:06:25 PM
made it.
Your 14-day quarantine clock starts now. ;)
no problems getting into NY.
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2020, 02:11:31 PM
made it.
Your 14-day quarantine clock starts now. ;)
no problems getting into NY.
That's how they get ya.
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 02, 2020, 02:36:34 PM
made it.
We never doubted you for a minute.
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: bluecollar on July 02, 2020, 02:55:14 PM
Staycation is official(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200702/47be15e6b19f9e8b893d83e9d4ef8a73.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: bluecollar on July 02, 2020, 02:56:05 PM
made it.
Your 14-day quarantine clock starts now. ;)
no problems getting into NY.
Welcome back to NY Buddy
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 02, 2020, 04:12:15 PM
On ramp to the long weekend.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200702/27e3e25dfd7f86c86d2eaf9ef7dbe31d.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2020, 07:25:37 PM
made it.
Your 14-day quarantine clock starts now. ;)
no problems getting into NY.
i just =ab the Jersey gauntlet
Title: Re: 7/2/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 02, 2020, 08:42:31 PM
As good as it gets IMO