Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19

  • Administrator
6/15/2016
« on: June 15, 2016, 12:01:56 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 03:56:39 AM »

Happy hump day, humpers.

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 05:11:39 AM »

Happy hump day, humpers.
Hi Dave were gonna die working.

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 05:12:19 AM »

Happy hump day, humpers.
Hi Dave were gonna die working.
No doubt about it. But that's only because I won't ever be able to afford to retire. Morning, Happy Poop.

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2016, 05:13:47 AM »

It's a bummer I will miss Dean. He has his Family to be with, there is always next time. I hope has a safe trip.

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2016, 05:15:27 AM »

Happy hump day, humpers.
Hi Dave were gonna die working.
No doubt about it. But that's only because I won't ever be able to afford to retire. Morning, Happy Poop.
Good morning. I got some cigars from juniors I'm looking to burn later.

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2016, 05:33:55 AM »

Morning Blue & Golf.

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2016, 05:38:10 AM »

Morning Blue & Golf.
Morning Tex, Dave brought Donuts

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2016, 05:42:31 AM »

Morning Blue & Golf.
Morning Tex, Dave brought Donuts
He knew I am on a diet and wanted to inflict a bit of torture.

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2016, 05:46:31 AM »

Morning Blue & Golf.
Morning Tex, Dave brought Donuts
He knew I am on a diet and wanted to inflict a bit of torture.
he told me the peanut sticks were yours and not to touch.

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2016, 05:47:13 AM »

I bet it was an ISIS alligator

Orange County deputies are searching late into the night Tuesday and early into Wednesday morning for a toddler who was dragged into the water by an alligator near Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa in Orlando.

The 2-year-old child, on vacation from Nebraska with his parents and two siblings, was dragged into the Seven Seas Lagoon around 9:30 p.m., Rose Silva, spokeswoman for the Orange County Sheriff’s Office, said. The boy’s father, who was holding the child when the gator grabbed him, attempted to save his son, but was unsuccessful.

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2016, 05:47:58 AM »

Morning Blue & Golf.
Morning Tex, Dave brought Donuts
He knew I am on a diet and wanted to inflict a bit of torture.
he told me the peanut sticks were yours and not to touch.
I might bring tofu pops tomorrow.

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2016, 05:49:35 AM »

Morning Blue & Golf.
Morning Tex, Dave brought Donuts
He knew I am on a diet and wanted to inflict a bit of torture.
he told me the peanut sticks were yours and not to touch.
I might bring tofu pops tomorrow.
Sounds like a real Austin-type snack.

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2016, 05:50:28 AM »

Ugh, well I have work orders to complete and a sevice call I am bringing my coworker on. Tired of hearing "I don't know how to do that or never been trained". Cya felles be back later I hope.

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2016, 05:52:10 AM »

Morning Blue & Golf.
Morning Tex, Dave brought Donuts
He knew I am on a diet and wanted to inflict a bit of torture.
he told me the peanut sticks were yours and not to touch.
I might bring tofu pops tomorrow.
Sounds like a real Austin-type snack.
"South Austin Donuts "
Logged