Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2024, 01:19:42 PM »

Dave, might have missed the discussion a few weeks back....how was Ghostbusters Frozen?
You missed nothing, never got a chance to go see it.
You might have missed less than nothing with the way things move so slowly around these parts.
Truth. I missed nothing on my lunch break.
I made burritos. That's what you missed.
Well, that IS SOMETHING!

« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2024, 01:27:11 PM »

Dave, might have missed the discussion a few weeks back....how was Ghostbusters Frozen?
You missed nothing, never got a chance to go see it.
You might have missed less than nothing with the way things move so slowly around these parts.
How is Lola recovering from her surgery?
She's doing pretty well. I bought a onesie for her because the cone isn't working out. First, she doesn't fit in her crate with it on. Second, she's not really going anywhere near the wound.

« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2024, 01:29:21 PM »

Dave, might have missed the discussion a few weeks back....how was Ghostbusters Frozen?
You missed nothing, never got a chance to go see it.
You might have missed less than nothing with the way things move so slowly around these parts.
Truth. I missed nothing on my lunch break.
I made burritos. That's what you missed.
Well, that IS SOMETHING!
My tortillas were too small for the amount of junk I was trying to stuff in there so I wound up double wrapping them. Flavor was great though. I was fortunately to have all the fixin's at my disposal. I hadn't even planned it.

« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2024, 01:32:06 PM »

Dave, might have missed the discussion a few weeks back....how was Ghostbusters Frozen?
You missed nothing, never got a chance to go see it.
You might have missed less than nothing with the way things move so slowly around these parts.
Truth. I missed nothing on my lunch break.
I made burritos. That's what you missed.
Sounds better than my salad and leftover sausage from dinner last night.

« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2024, 01:33:09 PM »

Dave, might have missed the discussion a few weeks back....how was Ghostbusters Frozen?
You missed nothing, never got a chance to go see it.
You might have missed less than nothing with the way things move so slowly around these parts.
How is Lola recovering from her surgery?
She's doing pretty well. I bought a onesie for her because the cone isn't working out. First, she doesn't fit in her crate with it on. Second, she's not really going anywhere near the wound.
She seemed ok when we first got into the car and then she pretty much cried the whole way home.

« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2024, 01:36:05 PM »

Dave, might have missed the discussion a few weeks back....how was Ghostbusters Frozen?
You missed nothing, never got a chance to go see it.
You might have missed less than nothing with the way things move so slowly around these parts.
Truth. I missed nothing on my lunch break.
I made burritos. That's what you missed.
Well, that IS SOMETHING!
My tortillas were too small for the amount of junk I was trying to stuff in there so I wound up double wrapping them. Flavor was great though. I was fortunately to have all the fixin's at my disposal. I hadn't even planned it.
I just remembered I had a jar of jalapeños. Oh well, next time.

« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2024, 02:15:43 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2024, 07:05:47 PM »

Connections
Puzzle #313
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟪🟩🟩
🟩🟪🟩🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪

« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2024, 08:22:06 PM »

Wordle 1,035 2/6*

🟨⬛🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2024, 08:55:11 PM »

That was not easy. I used a whole slew of extra words.

Strands #47
“Get to work!”
🔵🔵🔵🔵
🟡🔵🔵🔵

« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2024, 08:56:38 PM »

Wordle 1,035 2/6*

🟨⬛🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Dang, brother. I almost lost my streak on this one.

« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2024, 09:16:02 PM »

Wordle 1,035 2/6*

🟨🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Dang, brother. I almost lost my streak on this one.
Getting 4 of the letters on the first guess was a big help.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5