Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2015, 05:47:56 AM »

Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/31/2015
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2015, 05:58:50 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave.
Good morning Native and Dave.

« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2015, 06:06:11 AM »

Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/31/2015
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2015, 06:20:01 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave.
Good morning Native and Dave.
How are you sir?
Going good so far, it's going to be a chilly grand children day today but happy to see the 60's for this time of year but the low 70's were so nice the last couple of days.

« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2015, 06:26:27 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave.
Good morning Native and Dave.
How are you sir?
Going good so far, it's going to be a chilly grand children day today but happy to see the 60's for this time of year but the low 70's were so nice the last couple of days.
Rain moving in here today high around 58 but back up to mid 60's tomorrow.  I am taking the Warden to Houston dress shopping today, I am sure you and all the others envy that!

« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2015, 06:28:58 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave.
Good morning Native and Dave.
How are you sir?
Going good so far, it's going to be a chilly grand children day today but happy to see the 60's for this time of year but the low 70's were so nice the last couple of days.
Rain moving in here today high around 58 but back up to mid 60's tomorrow.  I am taking the Warden to Houston dress shopping today, I am sure you and all the others envy that!
I envy the 58 part.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/31/2015
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2015, 06:29:37 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave.
Good morning Native and Dave.
How are you sir?
Going good so far, it's going to be a chilly grand children day today but happy to see the 60's for this time of year but the low 70's were so nice the last couple of days.
Rain moving in here today high around 58 but back up to mid 60's tomorrow.  I am taking the Warden to Houston dress shopping today, I am sure you and all the others envy that!
Only way I would be happy about going dress shopping with a woman was if it was with my sis in law.

« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2015, 06:34:57 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave.
Good morning Native and Dave.
How are you sir?
Going good so far, it's going to be a chilly grand children day today but happy to see the 60's for this time of year but the low 70's were so nice the last couple of days.
Rain moving in here today high around 58 but back up to mid 60's tomorrow.  I am taking the Warden to Houston dress shopping today, I am sure you and all the others envy that!
Only way I would be happy about going dress shopping with a woman was if it was with my sis in law.
LOL, and you think I am happy about it???

« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2015, 06:35:52 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave.
Good morning Native and Dave.
How are you sir?
Going good so far, it's going to be a chilly grand children day today but happy to see the 60's for this time of year but the low 70's were so nice the last couple of days.
Rain moving in here today high around 58 but back up to mid 60's tomorrow.  I am taking the Warden to Houston dress shopping today, I am sure you and all the others envy that!
I envy the 58 part.
How cold up your way?  Snow melted?

« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2015, 06:37:25 AM »

Monday is Groundhog Day maybe he will bring good news.

« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2015, 06:38:41 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave.
Good morning Native and Dave.
How are you sir?
Going good so far, it's going to be a chilly grand children day today but happy to see the 60's for this time of year but the low 70's were so nice the last couple of days.
Rain moving in here today high around 58 but back up to mid 60's tomorrow.  I am taking the Warden to Houston dress shopping today, I am sure you and all the others envy that!
I envy the 58 part.
How cold up your way?  Snow melted?
Damn just saw National weather on TV looks like around 10 degrees up your way.  Too cold for me!!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/31/2015
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2015, 06:39:01 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave.
Good morning Native and Dave.
How are you sir?
Going good so far, it's going to be a chilly grand children day today but happy to see the 60's for this time of year but the low 70's were so nice the last couple of days.
Rain moving in here today high around 58 but back up to mid 60's tomorrow.  I am taking the Warden to Houston dress shopping today, I am sure you and all the others envy that!
Only way I would be happy about going dress shopping with a woman was if it was with my sis in law.
LOL, and you think I am happy about it???
Still have to put the happy face on for the misses though.

« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2015, 06:41:32 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave.
Good morning Native and Dave.
How are you sir?
Going good so far, it's going to be a chilly grand children day today but happy to see the 60's for this time of year but the low 70's were so nice the last couple of days.
Rain moving in here today high around 58 but back up to mid 60's tomorrow.  I am taking the Warden to Houston dress shopping today, I am sure you and all the others envy that!
Only way I would be happy about going dress shopping with a woman was if it was with my sis in law.
LOL, and you think I am happy about it???
Still have to put the happy face on for the misses though.
You got it!  She is about to stroke out over this wedding planning stuff so if this little day trip to find just the right dress will bring her some peace and comfort then I am glad to do it.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/31/2015
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2015, 06:48:08 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave.
Good morning Native and Dave.
How are you sir?
Going good so far, it's going to be a chilly grand children day today but happy to see the 60's for this time of year but the low 70's were so nice the last couple of days.
Rain moving in here today high around 58 but back up to mid 60's tomorrow.  I am taking the Warden to Houston dress shopping today, I am sure you and all the others envy that!
I envy the 58 part.
How cold up your way?  Snow melted?
Damn just saw National weather on TV looks like around 10 degrees up your way.  Too cold for me!!
Sorry Dave about complaining about 60°.

« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2015, 07:01:12 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave.
Good morning Native and Dave.
How are you sir?
Going good so far, it's going to be a chilly grand children day today but happy to see the 60's for this time of year but the low 70's were so nice the last couple of days.
Rain moving in here today high around 58 but back up to mid 60's tomorrow.  I am taking the Warden to Houston dress shopping today, I am sure you and all the others envy that!
I envy the 58 part.
How cold up your way?  Snow melted?
Yep, 13 here right now, feels like 1. Another week coming with lows in the single digits. Much colder than it normally is this time of year. Killing my smoking time, electric blanket or not.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13