Pages: 1 [2] 3

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2021, 10:09:36 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Thanks for breaking up the lull, Bret. Good morning to you.
Fuggin' work, sheesh.
No joke. But I have been extremely productive today. Not sure I'll get a chance to sneak in a cigar like I did yesterday though. It's a bit of a drab day out anyhow.

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2021, 10:24:55 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Thanks for breaking up the lull, Bret. Good morning to you.
Morning, T.

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2021, 10:25:08 AM »

The wife just texted me to tell me she is all vaccinated now. Let's hope she doesn't return from work feeling like shit.

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2021, 10:26:07 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Thanks for breaking up the lull, Bret. Good morning to you.
Fuggin' work, sheesh.
Right?  Everybody wants something, and they think it's important.

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2021, 10:31:17 AM »

The wife just texted me to tell me she is all vaccinated now. Let's hope she doesn't return from work feeling like shit.
That's good news. And even if she does, at least it's better than the alternative.

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2021, 10:43:28 AM »

The wife just texted me to tell me she is all vaccinated now. Let's hope she doesn't return from work feeling like shit.
That's good news. And even if she does, at least it's better than the alternative.
Agreed. It's just that if she's miserable, she'll make us all miserable. But my understanding is that the shitty feeling only lasts about a day.

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2021, 10:50:07 AM »

The wife just texted me to tell me she is all vaccinated now. Let's hope she doesn't return from work feeling like shit.
That's good news. And even if she does, at least it's better than the alternative.
Agreed. It's just that if she's miserable, she'll make us all miserable. But my understanding is that the shitty feeling only lasts about a day.
Oh no, I definitely got that part, cause the same situation applies here. But feeling like shit for 1 day is better than being down with the #FakeRona for a week or more. Cause then everyone in the house would be miserable for a lot longer. Lol

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2021, 10:52:29 AM »

The wife just texted me to tell me she is all vaccinated now. Let's hope she doesn't return from work feeling like shit.
That's good news. And even if she does, at least it's better than the alternative.
Agreed. It's just that if she's miserable, she'll make us all miserable. But my understanding is that the shitty feeling only lasts about a day.
Oh no, I definitely got that part, cause the same situation applies here. But feeling like shit for 1 day is better than being down with the #FakeRona for a week or more. Cause then everyone in the house would be miserable for a lot longer. Lol
We're on the same page.

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2021, 11:12:45 AM »

Sons of Anarchy by Black Crown Toro (6.0"x54) - 5 / $22.50

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2021, 11:26:59 AM »

The wife just texted me to tell me she is all vaccinated now. Let's hope she doesn't return from work feeling like shit.
That's good news. And even if she does, at least it's better than the alternative.
Agreed. It's just that if she's miserable, she'll make us all miserable. But my understanding is that the shitty feeling only lasts about a day.
Oh no, I definitely got that part, cause the same situation applies here. But feeling like shit for 1 day is better than being down with the #FakeRona for a week or more. Cause then everyone in the house would be miserable for a lot longer. Lol
We're on the same page.
Just got a text from my mom, she got hers today as well. And she got the J&J, so she's done. One step closer to a return to (somewhat?) normalcy.

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2021, 11:41:37 AM »

Gurkha 10-Count Churchill - 10 /$39.99

Includes:
1 – Gurkha Beast Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Titan Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Assassin Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Status Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Beauty Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Grand Age Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Archive Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Black Dragon Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha G2 Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha G5 Churchill (7” x 52)

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2021, 11:42:12 AM »

The wife just texted me to tell me she is all vaccinated now. Let's hope she doesn't return from work feeling like shit.
That's good news. And even if she does, at least it's better than the alternative.
Agreed. It's just that if she's miserable, she'll make us all miserable. But my understanding is that the shitty feeling only lasts about a day.
Oh no, I definitely got that part, cause the same situation applies here. But feeling like shit for 1 day is better than being down with the #FakeRona for a week or more. Cause then everyone in the house would be miserable for a lot longer. Lol
We're on the same page.
Just got a text from my mom, she got hers today as well. And she got the J&J, so she's done. One step closer to a return to (somewhat?) normalcy.
Nice!

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2021, 01:35:54 PM »

Cornelius & Anthony Travel Pack - 9.99

The Cornelius & Anthony Travel Pack includes:
1 - Cornelius & Anthony Leather Travel Case
1 - Cornelius & Anthony Patch - White
1 - Cornelius & Anthony Patch - Black
1 - Cornelius & Anthony Patch - Logo
1 - Cornelius & Anthony Cigar Cutter

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2021, 01:45:00 PM »

La Perla Habana Black Pearl Original Gordo - 10/34.99

« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2021, 02:03:54 PM »

La Perla Habana Black Pearl Original Gordo - 10/34.99
They're still up. Sheesh.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3