glassken

« Reply #165 on: June 08, 2014, 06:50:14 PM »

Since things are winding down at school, I have extra time to tweak things and develop new stuff for my kids.  Unfortunately since the word "cigar" is in this URL address I can't chat during the day when things are slow.  That sucks.  Admin changed our status at the beginning of the year, I used to be able to access anything.  Now not so much.  :-(
That sucks. My Company has some catch words that it does not allow, and anything to do with guns is out! I guess they are afraid we will shoot them!
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/8/2014
« Reply #166 on: June 08, 2014, 07:04:46 PM »

KC, Sorry about the wash-out. I've been meaning to ask if PB is doing well? And all of your kids, birds--haha-----GK-----Got Bianca started on insulin this past Wednesday, so she's feeling a bit better.  The "kids" couldn't go out and play today, with the storms, so they were a bit noisey.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/8/2014
« Reply #167 on: June 08, 2014, 07:20:15 PM »

Flor de Selva Petit Corona with a RRG&C.
Logged

JAC

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
« Reply #168 on: June 08, 2014, 07:26:00 PM »

If that Will fellow happens to be about, those Afrique petit coronas are on JR's Daily Auction with less than an hour to go.  No idea if the price is any good, though.  As I said, it's been years since I'd thought of that line.
JAC! Welcome, and howdy as we say down in Hell(Louisiana)
Howdy, there, Mr GK.  Thanks again for the heads-up.
Well, it would not be the banter without Mr. JAC!
Don't know about that, but I am surprised CI hadn't already locked down this domain name.  Hope Tony doesn't get a cease and desist.

« Reply #169 on: June 08, 2014, 07:26:06 PM »

OK, post #2! Ha ha.  Been finding that I'm posting less and less nowadays.  Sheesh.  Decade robusto from CF and some Knob Creek with a splash of ginger ale at the moment.  Clouds cooling us down, warden at a baby shower and quiet here for another 10 minutes.
At long last, fish has an avi!!!  My life is now complete.
  Holy schit Batman!  The Fish has an avatar!  Will wonders never cease?
Logged

glassken

« Reply #170 on: June 08, 2014, 07:29:37 PM »

KC, Sorry about the wash-out. I've been meaning to ask if PB is doing well? And all of your kids, birds--haha-----GK-----Got Bianca started on insulin this past Wednesday, so she's feeling a bit better.  The "kids" couldn't go out and play today, with the storms, so they were a bit noisey.
KC, All of my tests came out great, but the Doc wants to see something with blood sugar. I go Monday for that. The blood pressure meds have been reduced, and that helped I think. Still feel strange--don't know what it is. Maybe I'm allergic to work!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #171 on: June 08, 2014, 07:34:54 PM »

If that Will fellow happens to be about, those Afrique petit coronas are on JR's Daily Auction with less than an hour to go.  No idea if the price is any good, though.  As I said, it's been years since I'd thought of that line.
JAC! Welcome, and howdy as we say down in Hell(Louisiana)
Howdy, there, Mr GK.  Thanks again for the heads-up.
Well, it would not be the banter without Mr. JAC!
Don't know about that, but I am surprised CI hadn't already locked down this domain name.  Hope Tony doesn't get a cease and desist.
Can't happen. Been registered for a while. Maybe they buy him off! Hard to argue with an Italian from New Jersey, no offence, sorry, YMMV, etc..
Logged

JAC

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
« Reply #172 on: June 08, 2014, 07:44:25 PM »

Anybody tried the Llaneza 1961s?  $70/box on JR's Weekly Dutch Auctions (it is refreshing to be explicit) for the cuban coronas.  Haven't heard or read much about these, but I'd like to think that hall of famer would've put his name on some good ones.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/8/2014
« Reply #173 on: June 08, 2014, 07:47:11 PM »

Holy schit Batman!  The Fish has an avatar!  Will wonders never cease?-----CB-----Evening Mikey!

« Reply #174 on: June 08, 2014, 07:48:10 PM »

Holy schit Batman!  The Fish has an avatar!  Will wonders never cease?-----CB-----Evening Mikey!
  Howdy KC.  Another day in paradise - yardwork.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #175 on: June 08, 2014, 07:49:14 PM »

Anybody tried the Llaneza 1961s?  $70/box on JR's Weekly Dutch Auctions (it is refreshing to be explicit) for the cuban coronas.  Haven't heard or read much about these, but I'd like to think that hall of famer would've put his name on some good ones.
JAC, that is what's great about here! No code words, and post whatever you want! I mean, to a point. Don't make us throw up--but you get the jist. Frank Llaneza is a great cigar blender, and a great American so I would suspect they would be good!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #176 on: June 08, 2014, 07:49:39 PM »

Holy schit Batman!  The Fish has an avatar!  Will wonders never cease?-----CB-----Evening Mikey!
  Howdy KC.  Another day in paradise - yardwork.
Hello, Mike

« Reply #177 on: June 08, 2014, 07:53:01 PM »

Holy schit Batman!  The Fish has an avatar!  Will wonders never cease?-----CB-----Evening Mikey!
  Howdy KC.  Another day in paradise - yardwork.
Hello, Mike
  Evening Ken.
Logged

JAC

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
« Reply #178 on: June 08, 2014, 07:54:09 PM »

Anybody tried the Llaneza 1961s?  $70/box on JR's Weekly Dutch Auctions (it is refreshing to be explicit) for the cuban coronas.  Haven't heard or read much about these, but I'd like to think that hall of famer would've put his name on some good ones.
Ah, he had already done so -- "the first being the El Rey del Mundo Flor de Llaneza."  CA's #21 of '08:  http://www.cigaraficionado.com/cigars/top25detail/year/2008/rank/21
Logged

glassken

« Reply #179 on: June 08, 2014, 07:55:23 PM »

Holy schit Batman!  The Fish has an avatar!  Will wonders never cease?-----CB-----Evening Mikey!
  Howdy KC.  Another day in paradise - yardwork.
Hello, Mike
  Evening Ken.
How is it in the GREAT State of Ohio?