Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2019, 07:29:17 AM »

I see Nancy No no no no is still holding us hostage.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2019, 07:31:34 AM »

Why do the posts say “report to moderator logged”?

WTF is the moderator this morning?
It's probably because of the statement Dean made earlier about being held hostage.
LMAO, for some reason I figured Dean was involved

I'm not seeing what you're seeing. Just the link that's always been there to "Report to moderator".

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2019, 07:38:16 AM »

Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
How is that cigar? One I've always wanted to try

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2019, 07:41:32 AM »

Why do the posts say “report to moderator logged”?

WTF is the moderator this morning?
It's probably because of the statement Dean made earlier about being held hostage.
LMAO, for some reason I figured Dean was involved

I'm not seeing what you're seeing. Just the link that's always been there to "Report to moderator".
Much appreciated. Strange indeed. My screen, as admin, shows everyone's IP address. Same as always.

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2019, 07:43:06 AM »

Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
How is that cigar? One I've always wanted to try
Personally have never had a Nat Sherman whose flavors I've enjoyed.

Good morning, Fish.

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2019, 07:45:19 AM »

Why do the posts say “report to moderator logged”?

WTF is the moderator this morning?
It's probably because of the statement Dean made earlier about being held hostage.
LMAO, for some reason I figured Dean was involved

I'm not seeing what you're seeing. Just the link that's always been there to "Report to moderator".
Much appreciated. Strange indeed. My screen, as admin, shows everyone's IP address. Same as always.
Mine always shows 'report to moderator', too. I assume all of ours does.

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2019, 07:45:52 AM »

Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
How is that cigar? One I've always wanted to try
Same. I always enjoy a Nat Sherman, unlike Tony, who's clearly a commie.

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2019, 07:49:31 AM »

Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
How is that cigar? One I've always wanted to try
Same. I always enjoy a Nat Sherman, unlike Tony, who's clearly a commie.
To each, his own.

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2019, 07:59:14 AM »

Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
How is that cigar? One I've always wanted to try
Same. I always enjoy a Nat Sherman, unlike Tony, who's clearly a commie.
If he isn't himself, he's certainly married to one

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2019, 08:07:37 AM »

Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
How is that cigar? One I've always wanted to try
Same. I always enjoy a Nat Sherman, unlike Tony, who's clearly a commie.
To each, his own.
Unless we're talking about Gurkha's, right?

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2019, 08:12:53 AM »

Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
How is that cigar? One I've always wanted to try
I like them. chocolate, coffee, and sweet cream are the dominate flavors, my type of profile. this one though has a very tight draw.

« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2019, 08:27:52 AM »

Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
How is that cigar? One I've always wanted to try
I like them. chocolate, coffee, and sweet cream are the dominate flavors, my type of profile. this one though has a very tight draw.
And we all know how much you prefer a much, much looser draw.

« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2019, 08:28:51 AM »

Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
How is that cigar? One I've always wanted to try
I like them. chocolate, coffee, and sweet cream are the dominate flavors, my type of profile. this one though has a very tight draw.
And we all know how much you prefer a much, much looser draw.
LOL

« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2019, 08:41:48 AM »

Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
How is that cigar? One I've always wanted to try
I like them. chocolate, coffee, and sweet cream are the dominate flavors, my type of profile. this one though has a very tight draw.
And we all know how much you prefer a much, much looser draw.
Not sure it's as much a preference as a lack of option

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2019, 08:44:29 AM »

Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
How is that cigar? One I've always wanted to try
I like them. chocolate, coffee, and sweet cream are the dominate flavors, my type of profile. this one though has a very tight draw.
And we all know how much you prefer a much, much looser draw.
Not sure it's as much a preference as a lack of option
I don't know, it sure sounds like the lady's daughter is there as an option if he wanted it.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5