Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2019, 03:14:32 PM »

hot tub is operational.
PDR 1878 Capa Maduro robusto going.
almost time to throw the veggies in the pot.
Rub-a-dub inna hot tub!

« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2019, 03:18:50 PM »

Antnee, having a bowl of Frog Morton.  Been a while.

« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2019, 03:31:11 PM »

Antnee, having a bowl of Frog Morton.  Been a while.
I'm pretty sure I have some of that somewhere. Need to explore my mason jars.

« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2019, 05:15:35 PM »

Antnee, having a bowl of Frog Morton.  Been a while.
I'm pretty sure I have some of that somewhere. Need to explore my mason jars.
The ol’ Mason jars have gotten pretty dusty.

« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2019, 05:20:38 PM »

Antnee, having a bowl of Frog Morton.  Been a while.
Stuff is gold with Froggy retiring

« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2019, 06:21:01 PM »

Antnee, having a bowl of Frog Morton.  Been a while.
Stuff is gold with Froggy retiring
Shame too.  All the FrogMorton blends are popular.  Hopefully somebody gets to buy the recipes.  Oh, and still waiting on the storm.  Still around freezing with some occasional rain.

« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2019, 08:04:22 PM »

Antnee, having a bowl of Frog Morton.  Been a while.
Stuff is gold with Froggy retiring
Shame too.  All the FrogMorton blends are popular.  Hopefully somebody gets to buy the recipes.  Oh, and still waiting on the storm.  Still around freezing with some occasional rain.
Nobody knew Virginias like McClleland. Nobody could replace what they do so they left a legacy. Red Virginia became scarce and we all just thought their blends would return off of backorder. It's still a shock.

« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2019, 08:11:35 PM »

Been snowing all day day but the heavier stuff is kicking up. Should hit it's peek by morning. Whatever that will be no one knows. All trucks and buses already banned on highways.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]