« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2019, 09:29:21 AM »

Heading out for a couple hours, guess I'd better update my max bid amount first.

« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2019, 09:29:52 AM »

http://lawofuniverse.org/18-year-old-model-is-auctioning-her-virginity-for-an-eye-watering-amount/
She could probably get more money if she was attractive.
Is that legal? Her parents must be so proud. "Yeah, Nicole is doing real well. She bought us this house by whoring herself."
Since when is taking virginity anything but awkward?
Oh Lordy, where is all this going
Just wondering why someone would pay handsomely for that
Agreed. Wouldn't want to do that again. But I guess that dude can pound his chest and claim, "I was there first."
and just how enjoyable is that? I was there last is better.
Well, I'm not quite sure I agree with that either.
“Lightly Used” and “One Owner” seem to sound more desirable.
Is there a HOFAX report I can read first?
CNS

« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2019, 09:29:57 AM »

http://lawofuniverse.org/18-year-old-model-is-auctioning-her-virginity-for-an-eye-watering-amount/
She could probably get more money if she was attractive.
Is that legal? Her parents must be so proud. "Yeah, Nicole is doing real well. She bought us this house by whoring herself."
Since when is taking virginity anything but awkward?
Oh Lordy, where is all this going
Just wondering why someone would pay handsomely for that
Agreed. Wouldn't want to do that again. But I guess that dude can pound his chest and claim, "I was there first."
and just how enjoyable is that? I was there last is better.
Well, I'm not quite sure I agree with that either.
“Lightly Used” and “One Owner” seem to sound more desirable.
Is there a HOFAX report I can read first?
CNS.  The article does say the winning bidder can have a doctor inspect the merchandise to verify authenticity.
Wow, you really scrutinized the article. Looking to put in a bid?
Really Bean?

I did not even click on the link, might be the cops posting a 13 year old or such.
It's LTG's fault.  He said it would help if she were attractive, so naturally I had to see whether that was #fakenews or not.
Ditto.
she looks old for being so young.

« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2019, 09:32:17 AM »

[...]

It's that comparatively speaking?

« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2019, 09:33:58 AM »

about right.

« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2019, 09:41:12 AM »

A little boy was doing his math homework. He said to himself, "Two plus five, that son of a bitch is seven. Three plus six, that son of a bitch is nine..."
His mother heard what he was saying and gasped, "What are you doing?"The little boy answered, "I'm doing my math homework, Mom.""And this is how your teacher taught you to do it?" the mother asked."Yes," he answered.Infuriated, the mother asked the teacher the next day, "What are you teaching my son in math?"The teacher replied, "Right now, we are learning addition."The mother asked, "And are you teaching them to say two plus two, that son of a bitch is four?"After the teacher stopped laughing, she answered, "What I taught them was, two plus two, THE SUM OF WHICH, is four."

« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2019, 09:46:33 AM »

A certain little girl, when asked her name, would reply, "I'm Mr. Sugarbrown's daughter."Her mother told her this was wrong, she must say, "I'm Jane Sugarbrown."The Vicar spoke to her in Sunday School, and said, "Aren't you Mr. Sugarbrown's daughter?"
She replied, "I thought I was, but mother says I'm not."

« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2019, 09:47:02 AM »

A little girl goes to the barber shop with her father.She stands next to the barber chair, while her dad gets his hair cut, eating a snack cake.
The barber says to her, "Sweetheart, you're gonna get hair on your Twinkie."She says, "Yes, I know, and I'm gonna get boobs too."

« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2019, 09:47:22 AM »

The minister started his Children’s Sermon with a question, “Who knows what a Resurrection is?”
Without missing a beat a young boy says, “If you have one lasting more than 4 hours call your physician.” The pastor is still laughing.

« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2019, 09:47:53 AM »

One day the first grade teacher was reading the story of Chicken Little to her class. She came to the part of the story where Chicken Little tried to warn the farmer. She read, ".... and so Chicken Little went up to the farmer and said, "The sky is falling, the sky is falling!"
The teacher paused then asked the class, "And what do you think that farmer said?"
One little girl raised her hand and said, "I think he said: 'Holy shit! A talking chicken!'"
The teacher was unable to teach for the next 10 minutes.

« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2019, 10:01:09 AM »

« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2019, 10:20:33 AM »

Holy smokes. You guys are moving along today. I have to work outside. Rooftop down. Catch you later.

« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2019, 10:22:54 AM »

Holy smokes. You guys are moving along today. I have to work outside. Rooftop down. Catch you later.
Sorry to hear it, Rick. Bad day for it. Stay warm.

« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2019, 10:23:08 AM »

Oh Tony BTW I see Brad is in town this week. I would go catch up with him but I'm still a little sour he never returned my calls but that was a while ago.

« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2019, 10:23:23 AM »

I hadn't seen those jokes before. Good ones, Dean.