CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on April 30, 2024, 12:00:12 AM

Title: 4/30/2024
Post by: CigarBanter on April 30, 2024, 12:00:12 AM
Happy Tuesday! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: razgueado on April 30, 2024, 01:37:44 AM
Tone, do you understand now why I saw the spangram first yesterday?
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 30, 2024, 06:03:46 AM
Morning, twofers.
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 30, 2024, 06:04:11 AM
Joe:

CI Knock-Offs - Compare to Romeo y Julieta Robusto - 20/32.50
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 30, 2024, 06:05:22 AM
Sis:

Door #1 - Romeo y Julieta Media Noche Double Toro (Gordo) - 10/54.99

Door #2 - Morning Brew Assortment - 15/59.99
    5 x 'M' by Macanudo Toro (6.0"x50)
    5 x Java by Drew Estate Maduro Robusto (5.5"x50)
    5 x Nub Cafe Cappuccino 354 (3.7"x54)

Door #3 - Nub 460 Connecticut (Gordo) - 10/49.99
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 30, 2024, 06:11:04 AM
Tone, do you understand now why I saw the spangram first yesterday?
It spoke to you.
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 30, 2024, 06:11:31 AM
Morning, twofers.
Good morning, DaveDave.
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 30, 2024, 07:58:20 AM
Connections
Puzzle #324
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 30, 2024, 08:46:36 AM
Another successful commute for me; under an hour. It took my wife nearly as long to go half the distance. That's not really about being good on me as much as what a crap commute she had today (35 minutes versus her average 10). Her commute doesn't consist of interstate tolls and NYC traffic. It's all relative and about perspective.
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 30, 2024, 08:48:55 AM
Another successful commute for me; under an hour. It took my wife nearly as long to go half the distance. That's not really about being good on me as much as what a crap commute she had today (35 minutes versus her average 10). Her commute doesn't consist of interstate tolls and NYC traffic. It's all relative and about perspective.
Sounds like a winner to me.
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 30, 2024, 08:53:14 AM
So, who's gonna be a taker on CI's knock-offs? Ya gotta wonder.
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 30, 2024, 09:12:39 AM
I consider my commute successful any time I don't have to step around cat puke, so I had a good one this morning as well.
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 30, 2024, 09:13:33 AM
So, who's gonna be a taker on CI's knock-offs? Ya gotta wonder.
I mean, if you're looking for yardgars or something like that, at $1.63 a piece, it would be hard to go wrong.
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 30, 2024, 09:18:31 AM
So, who's gonna be a taker on CI's knock-offs? Ya gotta wonder.
I mean, if you're looking for yardgars or something like that, at $1.63 a piece, it would be hard to go wrong.
If those don't work for you, the Page has some Pirate's Gold as their new deal of the day. :D
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 30, 2024, 10:12:42 AM
So, who's gonna be a taker on CI's knock-offs? Ya gotta wonder.
I mean, if you're looking for yardgars or something like that, at $1.63 a piece, it would be hard to go wrong.
If those don't work for you, the Page has some Pirate's Gold as their new deal of the day. :D
Life is to short to be wasted on a bad smoke.
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 30, 2024, 10:57:38 AM
I consider my commute successful any time I don't have to step around cat puke, so I had a good one this morning as well.
Does that often occur?
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 30, 2024, 10:59:44 AM
So, who's gonna be a taker on CI's knock-offs? Ya gotta wonder.
I mean, if you're looking for yardgars or something like that, at $1.63 a piece, it would be hard to go wrong.
If those don't work for you, the Page has some Pirate's Gold as their new deal of the day. :D
I got rid of my yardgars years ago and never looked back.
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 30, 2024, 11:03:49 AM
Southern Draw for $5/stick at the Page

https://www.cigarpage.com/southern-draw-gets-nipped.html?utm_source=onesignal&utm_medium=push&utm_campaign=2024-04-30-Southern-Draw-f
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 30, 2024, 11:04:11 AM
Oh, page 2...
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 30, 2024, 11:05:32 AM
Today is Tuesday, April 30, the 121st day of 2024.
There are 245 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On April 30, 1975, the Vietnam War ended as the South Vietnamese capital of Saigon fell to Communist forces.

On this date:

In 1789, George Washington took the oath of office in New York as the first president of the United States.

In 1803, the United States purchased the Louisiana Territory from France for 60 million francs, the equivalent of about $15 million.

In 1812, Louisiana became the 18th state of the Union.

In 1900, engineer John Luther “Casey” Jones of the Illinois Central Railroad died in a train wreck near Vaughan, Mississippi, after staying at the controls in a successful effort to save the passengers.

In 1945, as Soviet troops approached his Berlin bunker, Adolf Hitler took his own life, as did his wife of one day, Eva Braun.

In 1947, President Harry S. Truman signed a resolution officially confirming the name of Hoover Dam, which had also come to be known as “Boulder Dam.”

In 1958, Britain’s Life Peerages Act 1958 allowed women to become members of the House of Lords.

In 1970, President Richard Nixon announced the U.S. was sending troops into Cambodia, an action that sparked widespread protest.

In 1973, President Richard Nixon announced the resignations of top aides H.R. Haldeman and John Ehrlichman, Attorney General Richard G. Kleindienst and White House counsel John Dean, who was actually fired.

In 1983, blues singer and guitarist Muddy Waters died in Westmont, Illinois, at age 68.

In 1993, top-ranked women’s tennis player Monica Seles was stabbed in the back during a match in Hamburg, Germany, by a man who described himself as a fan of second-ranked German player Steffi Graf. (The man, convicted of causing grievous bodily harm, was given a suspended sentence.)

In 2004, Arabs expressed outrage at graphic photographs of naked Iraqi prisoners being humiliated by U.S. military police; President George W. Bush condemned the mistreatment of prisoners, saying “that’s not the way we do things in America.”

In 2021, Disneyland reopened its gates after a 13-month closure caused by the coronavirus; capacity was limited for the reopening, and only California residents were allowed in.

In 2022, Naomi Judd, the Kentucky-born singer of the Grammy-winning duo The Judds and mother of Wynonna and Ashley Judd, died at age 76.
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 30, 2024, 11:07:35 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Singer Willie Nelson is 91.
King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden is 78.
Movie director Allan Arkush is 76.
Actor Perry King is 76.
Singer Merrill Osmond is 71.
Movie director Jane Campion is 70.
Movie director Lars von Trier is 68.
Former Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper is 65.
Actor Paul Gross is 65.
Basketball Hall of Famer Isiah Thomas is 63.
Actor Adrian Pasdar is 59.
Rock singer J.R. Richards (Dishwalla) is 57.
Rapper Turbo B (Snap) is 57.
Rock musician Clark Vogeler (Toadies) is 55.
Rock musician Chris Henderson (3 Doors Down) is 53.
Country singer Carolyn Dawn Johnson is 54.
Actor Lisa Dean Ryan is 53.
R&B singer Akon is 52.
R&B singer Jeff Timmons (98 Degrees) is 51.
Actor Johnny Galecki is 49.
Actor Sam Heughan is 44.
Actor Kunal Nayyar is 43.
Rapper Lloyd Banks is 42.
Actor Kirsten Dunst is 42.
Actor Dianna Agron is 38.
Country singer Brandon Lancaster is 35.
Rapper/producer Travis Scott is 33.
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 30, 2024, 11:08:05 AM
Today's Over/Under is 5
Raz Over/Under is 7
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 30, 2024, 11:10:21 AM
I consider my commute successful any time I don't have to step around cat puke, so I had a good one this morning as well.
Does that an often occur?
He pukes more than any cat I've ever heard of, at least a couple of times a week.
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 30, 2024, 11:13:50 AM
Today's Over/Under is 5
Raz Over/Under is 7
Spot on again, 5.
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 30, 2024, 11:24:04 AM
Today's Over/Under is 5
Raz Over/Under is 7
Yep, five.
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: razgueado on April 30, 2024, 11:57:26 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: razgueado on April 30, 2024, 11:57:38 AM
Connections
Puzzle #324
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟪🟪🟪
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: razgueado on April 30, 2024, 11:57:58 AM
Wordle 1,046 3/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟨🟨⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 30, 2024, 11:58:18 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page2Raz.
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: razgueado on April 30, 2024, 11:58:25 AM
Strands #58
“Pour it on”
🔵🟡🔵🔵
🔵🔵🔵
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: razgueado on April 30, 2024, 12:08:57 PM
Tone, do you understand now why I saw the spangram first yesterday?
It spoke to you.
I have a hypothesis that in most word games, the words that mean the most to you somehow are going to stand out, whether in your recall or jumbled in front of your eyes.

When I'm playing Strands, I approach it almost like those holographic pictures where you have to focus beyond the surface of the page to see the hidden image. I'm not focusing on the letters, I'm letting groups of them grab my attention. And what I've found is that words that are most-often in my thoughts pop out first. So, obviously, words related to music are going to pop, because that's where my head is a lot of the time.
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: razgueado on April 30, 2024, 12:14:25 PM
Today's Over/Under is 5
Raz Over/Under is 7
Only six, and one of those is shaky. I couldn't pull her face to mind clearly, but I knew Lisa Dean Ryan played Wanda on "Doogie Howser" because my wife loved that show. (roll eyes). I'm counting it.
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 30, 2024, 12:44:45 PM
Almost lost another one...

Wordle 1,046 6/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 30, 2024, 12:48:37 PM
Today's Over/Under is 5
Raz Over/Under is 7
Only six, and one of those is shaky. I couldn't pull her face to mind clearly, but I knew Lisa Dean Ryan played Wanda on "Doogie Howser" because my wife loved that show. (roll eyes). I'm counting it.
I would count it, too. There are likely distant relatives of hers that would not have been able to pull it off.
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 30, 2024, 12:56:22 PM
Page 3!
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 30, 2024, 12:57:10 PM
Only four today but quality not quantity, right?
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 30, 2024, 01:00:28 PM
Strands #58
“Pour it on”
🔵🟡🔵🔵
🔵🔵🔵
I'm struggling with this one. Haven't found any words yet. I can't believe RAZMATAZ is a word, but wasn't an answer.
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 30, 2024, 01:03:32 PM
Interesting lists.  Lets see where Razberry weighs in.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/12-of-the-best-rock-and-metal-instrumental-albums-of-all-time-ranked/ss-BB1iZ9rO?ocid=msedgntp&pc=DCTS&cvid=a728baac1a7f4633e24c3575614230b0&ei=56

...I only know Frank Zappa.... :o
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 30, 2024, 01:12:12 PM
I like this list much better...know and like all but 2.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/11-best-prog-rock-tracks-to-test-your-hi-fi-system/ar-BB1hYFxc?ocid=msedgntp&pc=DCTS&cvid=6cd5be4c9b224a3890157f6a71b3a76c&ei=75
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 30, 2024, 01:13:53 PM
Algorithm must have me on a music rif.....
I guess a little safer than the womens underwear one...
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 30, 2024, 01:14:26 PM
Interesting lists.  Lets see where Razberry weighs in.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/12-of-the-best-rock-and-metal-instrumental-albums-of-all-time-ranked/ss-BB1iZ9rO?ocid=msedgntp&pc=DCTS&cvid=a728baac1a7f4633e24c3575614230b0&ei=56

...I only know Frank Zappa.... :o
The only one of those bands I've ever heard is Liquid Tension Experiment.
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 30, 2024, 01:26:20 PM
Streak at 250

Wordle 1,046 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟨🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: razgueado on April 30, 2024, 02:20:23 PM
Interesting lists.  Lets see where Razberry weighs in.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/12-of-the-best-rock-and-metal-instrumental-albums-of-all-time-ranked/ss-BB1iZ9rO?ocid=msedgntp&pc=DCTS&cvid=a728baac1a7f4633e24c3575614230b0&ei=56

...I only know Frank Zappa.... :o
Well, the moment you combine rock and metal into a single list, it becomes a contrived crapshoot. I'm familiar with most of these albums, and they are good albums. But the list is clearly assembled by a metal fan who wanted to also include his few favorite rock albums.

Special call-out toward the Guthrie Govan album. That guy's a monster player.
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: razgueado on April 30, 2024, 02:36:37 PM
I like this list much better...know and like all but 2.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/11-best-prog-rock-tracks-to-test-your-hi-fi-system/ar-BB1hYFxc?ocid=msedgntp&pc=DCTS&cvid=6cd5be4c9b224a3890157f6a71b3a76c&ei=75
I'd submit that "Dust in the Wind" is not really prog, and "Red Rain" is a severe stretch.

Just because an artist is or has done prog doesn't make any particular song they did progressive. That would be a Genetic Fallacy.

"Dust" may have an incidentally Baroque structure, but so does most folk music, and the song owes more to the Beatles - specifically "Yesterday" - than to any classical or romance composers. It's beautiful, but it's pop. It's exceedingly good and clever pop, on the whole, but it's pop. Nothing about it challenges the ear, the mind, or one's expectations, which is the defining characteristic of prog.
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 30, 2024, 03:09:34 PM
Kids have musical rehearsal late tonight, so seems like a good time for an afternoon smoke.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240430/8a0813e8d602decb449a62d9e78d9270.jpg)
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 30, 2024, 04:04:56 PM
I like this list much better...know and like all but 2.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/11-best-prog-rock-tracks-to-test-your-hi-fi-system/ar-BB1hYFxc?ocid=msedgntp&pc=DCTS&cvid=6cd5be4c9b224a3890157f6a71b3a76c&ei=75
I'd submit that "Dust in the Wind" is not really prog, and "Red Rain" is a severe stretch.

Just because an artist is or has done prog doesn't make any particular song they did progressive. That would be a Genetic Fallacy.

"Dust" may have an incidentally Baroque structure, but so does most folk music, and the song owes more to the Beatles - specifically "Yesterday" - than to any classical or romance composers. It's beautiful, but it's pop. It's exceedingly good and clever pop, on the whole, but it's pop. Nothing about it challenges the ear, the mind, or one's expectations, which is the defining characteristic of prog.
I believe you. But I had to read this twice because I wasn't sure I understood you.
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: razgueado on April 30, 2024, 05:33:21 PM
[...]

Heh. Sorry.

"Dust in the Wind" began life as an acoustic guitar fingerpicking exercise that Kerry Livgren devised for himself. It was a pattern common in folk music. Theoretically, which is to say, "according to music theory," it has a chord structure akin to music by J.S. Bach. Bach was the first prominent composer of the "classical" period and represents the major transition point from the Baroque period to the Classical period, in the same way Mozart and Beethoven ushered in the Romantic period.

But Baroque music persisted in "folk" songs for centuries, including the "folk revival" of the late 50s and early 60s in the US and Great Britain. That folk revival produced such pop and rock luminaries as Bob Dylan, Joan Baez, Neil Young, David Crosby, Paul Kantner, Jorma Kaukonen, Grace Slick, John Phillips, Joni Mitchell, and others in North America, and birthed the careers of the Beatles, Donovan Leitch, Jimmy Page, Eric Clapton, and Jeff Beck in England (in the form of Skiffle).

Paul McCartney's classic songs "Yesterday" and "Michelle" both represent a folk influence, and are, incidentally, Baroque structures. So was that fingerpicking drill that Kerry Livgren created for himself, and at his wife's urging wrote lyrics for.

Prog music frequently makes use of Baroque, Classical, and Romance music theory. And Kansas was definitely a Prog band. But Prog music deliberately avoids or restructures pop music forms to challenge the listener. It was the Beatles who created the first progressive rock music, though they never defined themselves by it.

In my opinion, "Dust in the Wind" comes to its Baroque form by accident, and in any case doesn't remotely make the listener become versed in any particular music theory to understand it. It's just a beautiful song inspired by folk music. It's not "Prog."
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 30, 2024, 06:29:01 PM
[...]

I love it. Very interesting to me especially because I like that Kansas song and am a big Beatles fan.
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 30, 2024, 06:29:49 PM
[...]

My son Max will also be very interested in it when I feed him this nugget.
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: razgueado on April 30, 2024, 06:53:00 PM
[...]

If you really want to blow his mind, show him this clip of a teenaged Jimmy Page playing in a Skiffle band, doing a classic American folk song.

This is from April 1957 which was just a few months before Paul McCartney met John Lennon and joined his band, and just shy of a year before McCartney invited his friend George Harrison to play with them.

https://youtu.be/20zIiUDlVcc?si=WpmAfxe_pZNCzUjT
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 30, 2024, 06:58:27 PM
[...]

And contrary to speculation, Dust in the Wind is not from biblical reference, but from a Native American poem as may Kansas pieces have Native American origins or reference.
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: razgueado on April 30, 2024, 07:12:24 PM
[...]

It's both. The song was written in 1977. Livgren would ultimately convert to Christianity about 1979, after a long period of spiritual exploration that had led him to explore Buddhism, Zoroastrianism, Hinduism, the Urantia Book, Native American spiritualism, and the Bible. When he wrote the lyrics, he was pondering similarities among these influences. He has said the Bible was as much an inspiration as the others, as they all express the transience of life in terms of dust before the wind.

Livgren's conversion would ultimately lead to a somewhat famous exchange between him and Steve Walsh when Walsh announced he was leaving the band because Livgren was writing so much about his newfound Christianity. Livgren said something to Walsh to the effect of, "Jesus is the problem? You didn't seem to have an issue when I was writing about Buddha."
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 30, 2024, 07:28:10 PM
[...]

That's crazy and awesome. How did you come upon that?
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: razgueado on April 30, 2024, 07:41:41 PM
And I'm reluctant to name-drop here, because I've done it frequently. But I have had the great good fortune to meet a number of famous and semi-famous musicians - mostly semi-famous. Kerry Livgren is arguably the most famous artist I've met. Slightly ahead of Maria Muldaur and Eric Johnson. Maybe Cat Stevens tops them all, but I didn't so much meet Stevens as babysit him. Long story.

I met Livgren because my period of radicalized Christian theology and ministry coincided with his period of questioning his music-biz fame as a Christian. He attended a ministerial conference in Portland where I performed. We were introduced by my mentor Garry Friesen, who is semi-famous in Evangelical circles for his book, "Decision Making and the Will of God," which Livgren had read and which led him to seek out Friesen at the conference.  I was one of Friesen's "fair-haired boys," so I got to meet Livgren, and have a conversation with him, Friesen, and Tony Campolo. In those days, those guys were like demi-gods to me.
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: razgueado on April 30, 2024, 07:48:33 PM
[...]

There's a place called The Gear Page, where a bunch of musicians, mostly guitarists, hang out and talk about music and the equipment we use. It's like CigarBanter, but bigger.
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 30, 2024, 08:12:41 PM
[...]

That doesn't take too much.... :P   :-\
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 30, 2024, 09:14:51 PM
LT maddie

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240501/2cf989a134cca5da690a1248177622e1.jpg)
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 30, 2024, 09:22:14 PM
[...]

Bigger? How can that be? More than four dudes??
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 30, 2024, 09:23:28 PM
LT maddie

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240501/2cf989a134cca5da690a1248177622e1.jpg)
Mmmm. Haven't had one in a while. Pretty sure I can find some, if I bothered to look.
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: razgueado on April 30, 2024, 09:51:02 PM
[...]

Yeah, but with twenty times the bullshit, too.
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 30, 2024, 10:04:55 PM
LT maddie

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240501/2cf989a134cca5da690a1248177622e1.jpg)
Mmmm. Haven't had one in a while. Pretty sure I can find some, if I bothered to look.
I've had these for a while, got this box back in 2015.
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 30, 2024, 10:09:17 PM
Finally cracked this one. Sometimes you just gotta get that first word.

Strands #58
“Pour it on”
🔵🔵🔵🟡
🔵🔵🔵
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 30, 2024, 10:35:23 PM
[...]

We could definitely upgrade our bullshit game.
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 30, 2024, 10:50:08 PM
Connections
Puzzle #324
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 30, 2024, 10:55:49 PM
Strands #58
“Pour it on”
🔵🟡🔵🔵
🔵🔵🔵

I found this one to be simple. Based on what Raz was saying earlier, what does this say about me?
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 30, 2024, 11:12:38 PM
How quickly things change from one day to the next.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240501/5a5d558a9484b40edd516286d71b8f11.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240501/2e914dc0e3f72d68132cf09a0d40936d.jpg)
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 30, 2024, 11:34:00 PM
[...]

Waddayamean?  I'd count 5.
Title: Re: 4/30/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 30, 2024, 11:41:59 PM
[...]

I was exaggerating for effect.