Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

« Reply #150 on: March 25, 2016, 08:16:07 PM »

Hey Mark, you gonna be around for CF again this year?
Possibly.  I so miss all the dicks here.
I don't want to make any promises but if I had cigarbanter tee shirts made for CF, what size would I be having made for you?
Big in the middle size ;D
Yeah, that should fit. GFY.

« Reply #151 on: March 25, 2016, 08:19:29 PM »

Hey Mark, you gonna be around for CF again this year?
Possibly.  I so miss all the dicks here.
I don't want to make any promises but if I had cigarbanter tee shirts made for CF, what size would I be having made for you?
Big in the middle size ;D
Yeah, that should fit. GFY.
That is not very nice to say on Good Friday.

« Reply #152 on: March 25, 2016, 08:20:07 PM »

Hey Mark, you gonna be around for CF again this year?
Possibly.  I so miss all the dicks here.
I don't want to make any promises but if I had cigarbanter tee shirts made for CF, what size would I be having made for you?
Big in the middle size ;D
Are you returning to the area for CF?

« Reply #153 on: March 25, 2016, 08:20:59 PM »

Hey Mark, you gonna be around for CF again this year?
Possibly.  I so miss all the dicks here.
You a dick lover?
Only these dicks. Dick.

« Reply #154 on: March 25, 2016, 08:22:11 PM »

Just finished our Easter Crawfish dinner, mighty good.

Had some nice Louisiana Brewed LA 31 beer with it.
Mmmmm. I'm starving. Waiting for mortgage broker to get here for refi finalization. Then ordering some pizza.

« Reply #155 on: March 25, 2016, 08:23:10 PM »

Hey Mark, you gonna be around for CF again this year?
Possibly.  I so miss all the dicks here.
I don't want to make any promises but if I had cigarbanter tee shirts made for CF, what size would I be having made for you?
Big in the middle size ;D
Are you returning to the area for CF?
Are you asking me or Tex?   That's about when the small project we are doing in NJ should be wrapping up, so maybe.

« Reply #156 on: March 25, 2016, 08:23:51 PM »

Hey Mark, you gonna be around for CF again this year?
Possibly.  I so miss all the dicks here.
You a dick lover?
Only these dicks. Dick.

Hahaha. One X, Two Xs, Three Xs? What are we talking?

« Reply #157 on: March 25, 2016, 08:24:52 PM »

Hey Mark, you gonna be around for CF again this year?
Possibly.  I so miss all the dicks here.
I don't want to make any promises but if I had cigarbanter tee shirts made for CF, what size would I be having made for you?
Big in the middle size ;D
Are you returning to the area for CF?
Are you asking me or Tex?   That's about when the small project we are doing in NJ should be wrapping up, so maybe.
I was talking to you but then Dave responded. I thought maybe he was making another appearance too.

« Reply #158 on: March 25, 2016, 08:44:37 PM »

Hey Mark, you gonna be around for CF again this year?
Possibly.  I so miss all the dicks here.
You a dick lover?
Only these dicks. Dick.

Hahaha. One X, Two Xs, Three Xs? What are we talking?
XL, though it's time for another weight loss competition to be sure.

« Reply #159 on: March 25, 2016, 08:47:20 PM »

Just finished our Easter Crawfish dinner, mighty good.

Had some nice Louisiana Brewed LA 31 beer with it.
Mmmmm. I'm starving. Waiting for mortgage broker to get here for refi finalization. Then ordering some pizza.
Did the Pope OK pizza on Good Friday?

« Reply #160 on: March 25, 2016, 09:17:10 PM »

Hey Mark, you gonna be around for CF again this year?
Possibly.  I so miss all the dicks here.
You a dick lover?
Only these dicks. Dick.

Hahaha. One X, Two Xs, Three Xs? What are we talking?
XL, though it's time for another weight loss competition to be sure.
I'm just about ready for another competition. ;)

« Reply #161 on: March 25, 2016, 09:17:36 PM »

Just finished our Easter Crawfish dinner, mighty good.

Had some nice Louisiana Brewed LA 31 beer with it.
Mmmmm. I'm starving. Waiting for mortgage broker to get here for refi finalization. Then ordering some pizza.
Did the Pope OK pizza on Good Friday?
Pope is fine with pizza. Wise ass.

« Reply #162 on: March 25, 2016, 10:02:33 PM »

Hey Mark, you gonna be around for CF again this year?
Possibly.  I so miss all the dicks here.
I don't want to make any promises but if I had cigarbanter tee shirts made for CF, what size would I be having made for you?
Big in the middle size ;D
Are you returning to the area for CF?
Are you asking me or Tex?   That's about when the small project we are doing in NJ should be wrapping up, so maybe.
I was talking to you but then Dave responded. I thought maybe he was making another appearance too.
Not me I was just Fuk'n with Bean
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]