Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2016, 10:02:36 AM »

Good morning men, I have another half box of MCII PCs coming, happy about that

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2016, 10:08:34 AM »

Good morning men, I have another half box of MCII PCs coming, happy about that
Half box, sheesh man you got to go the full monte on that deal

Morning Fish

« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2016, 10:09:37 AM »

Good morning, men. Is it still too early to start power washing? That dang machine is a bit loud.

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2016, 10:10:36 AM »

Good morning men, I have another half box of MCII PCs coming, happy about that
Did you find a free shipping code?

« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2016, 10:10:38 AM »

Variety of not very exciting samplers at the Page today
Must be getting picky in my old age.  Not many samplers hold any interest for me.
Same here but once in a while there are good ones, you don't like V's but that 5 cigar sampler they offer is great for those that like them.  Unfortunately they have jacked the price up on them of late but I have several in the tubs from a special in the low $20 range.

Brand samplers with just different vitolas can be good when the price is right. A
The Rm 101 sampler isn't bad, but not not-bad enough to make me bite.

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2016, 10:12:41 AM »

Good morning, men. Is it still too early to start power washing? That dang machine is a bit loud.
Morning Mr. Mayor.  Those are pretty loud, but it's fun blasting the schitt out of various surfaces with it.  Just don't do it on wood, as it may look like your cleaning it, but the water is being forced deep into the cellulose layers, hastening the rotting process. Like Dean laying out in the sun.

« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2016, 10:13:17 AM »

Good morning men, I have another half box of MCII PCs coming, happy about that
Did you find a free shipping code?
Short Stack posted one yesterday which worked.  walkoff

« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2016, 10:14:13 AM »

Good morning, men. Is it still too early to start power washing? That dang machine is a bit loud.
Morning Mayor, sheesh I wake their asses up most Saturday's and Sunday's around here

« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2016, 10:14:31 AM »

And good morning Fishy, Daves, Mr. Mayor, and TanLineDean.

« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2016, 10:17:02 AM »

Morning Bean

« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2016, 10:24:25 AM »

Good morning men, I have another half box of MCII PCs coming, happy about that
Did you find a free shipping code?
Short Stack posted one yesterday which worked.  walkoff
Oh. I didn't understand his post. Now I get it. Thanks Short stack... And Bean.

« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2016, 10:25:43 AM »

Good morning, men. Is it still too early to start power washing? That dang machine is a bit loud.
Morning Mayor, sheesh I wake their asses up most Saturday's and Sunday's around here
And I'm sure they'll throw a party for you when you move.

« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2016, 10:29:14 AM »

Good morning, men. Is it still too early to start power washing? That dang machine is a bit loud.
Morning Mr. Mayor.  Those are pretty loud, but it's fun blasting the schitt out of various surfaces with it.  Just don't do it on wood, as it may look like your cleaning it, but the water is being forced deep into the cellulose layers, hastening the rotting process. Like Dean laying out in the sun.
Well it's awfully quiet out there now but by the time I set everything up, it'll be after 11 here and then everyone can GFThemselves.

Edit: LMAO on the sunbathing Dean.

« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2016, 10:31:01 AM »

Good morning men, I have another half box of MCII PCs coming, happy about that
Half box, sheesh man you got to go the full monte on that deal

Morning Fish
I'll have a full box now, just split one on the $99 deal

« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2016, 10:32:19 AM »

The EPC Limited was excellent yesterday btw, imho, no offense, gfy's
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7