Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2016, 08:23:27 AM »

Pete Rose inducted into the Hall of Fame....Cincinnati Hall of Fame at least.

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2016, 08:24:22 AM »

good morning Dave, Dave, and Mike. EPC 4nd robusto and coffee here. plan to spend most of the day in the sun to get a little color.
Don't you have a little bit of color by now?
Morning Dean.

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2016, 09:01:07 AM »

@TexDave
Fired up the Cabarete today.  Good morning smoke, great structure and burn (ash a little loose) but bready, some cream and a bit of wood.  Not bad.
Glad you found it decent, not at all a bad smoke for $2 I thought.

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2016, 09:02:44 AM »

good morning Dave, Dave, and Mike. EPC 4nd robusto and coffee here. plan to spend most of the day in the sun to get a little color.
Don't you have a little bit of color by now?
Morning Dean.
lost a lot of it working at the lady's new house and NY. I have not spent much time in the direct sun.

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2016, 09:03:09 AM »

Variety of not very exciting samplers at the Page today

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2016, 09:03:57 AM »

good morning Dave, Dave, and Mike. EPC 4nd robusto and coffee here. plan to spend most of the day in the sun to get a little color.
Don't you have a little bit of color by now?
Morning Dean.
lost a lot of it working at the lady's new house and NY. I have not spent much time in the direct sun.
Shit is bad for you too.

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2016, 09:04:16 AM »

Morning Dean

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2016, 09:06:29 AM »

Variety of not very exciting samplers at the Page today
Must be getting picky in my old age.  Not many samplers hold any interest for me.

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2016, 09:08:13 AM »

Variety of not very exciting samplers at the Page today
There is a Cain Ligero sampler for $17 that I have bought a few of before.  IMHO it is a nice deal if you like Ligero cigars.

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2016, 09:12:51 AM »

Variety of not very exciting samplers at the Page today
Must be getting picky in my old age.  Not many samplers hold any interest for me.
Same here but once in a while there are good ones, you don't like V's but that 5 cigar sampler they offer is great for those that like them.  Unfortunately they have jacked the price up on them of late but I have several in the tubs from a special in the low $20 range.

Brand samplers with just different vitolas can be good when the price is right. A

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2016, 09:16:56 AM »

good morning Dave, Dave, and Mike. EPC 4nd robusto and coffee here. plan to spend most of the day in the sun to get a little color.
Don't you have a little bit of color by now?
Morning Dean.
He does have Red Stars, that is quite a bit of color.

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2016, 09:34:43 AM »

Still more than they are worth IMHO (Free is more than they are worth to me) but about the lowest price I have ever noticed on Buesos if you can arrange a FS code or have a Jam item in the holding tank.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/108351/ramon-bueso-genesis-habano-robusto/#p-215286

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2016, 09:38:59 AM »

good morning Dave, Dave, and Mike. EPC 4nd robusto and coffee here. plan to spend most of the day in the sun to get a little color.
Don't you have a little bit of color by now?
Morning Dean.
lost a lot of it working at the lady's new house and NY. I have not spent much time in the direct sun.
Shit is bad for you too.
Yea, but supposedly so are cigars and whiskey.

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2016, 09:43:30 AM »

good morning Dave, Dave, and Mike. EPC 4nd robusto and coffee here. plan to spend most of the day in the sun to get a little color.
Don't you have a little bit of color by now?
Morning Dean.
lost a lot of it working at the lady's new house and NY. I have not spent much time in the direct sun.
Shit is bad for you too.
Yea, but supposedly so are cigars and whiskey.
I have had to get sun spots removed in my old age but no treatments for cigars and whiskey, other tha gator aid and ibuprofen for hangovers.

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2016, 10:01:08 AM »

Time to walk the dogs,later folks.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7