Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2016, 07:27:28 AM »

Championship parade downtown today. Expecting 800k+ people, and there will be no port-a-potties. Gonna be a literal shit show.
Here We have a few thousand vagrants shitting in the streets downtown every day.
The homeless are probably looking at today like they hit the lottery of begging.

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2016, 07:28:31 AM »

210 Days

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2016, 07:34:12 AM »

According to Oklahoma president David Boren, the Big 12 will take action against Baylor in the wake of a sexual assault scandal that’s rocked the campus while making national news.

Boren said the Baylor situation was discussed on a recent teleconference and that the league will make an announcement about its plans, Wednesday.

Boren, who was attending an Oklahoma regents meeting, told reporters Tuesday: “Hopefully they’ll get things straightened out down there. The conference is going to make some statements about it, take some actions.

“How do you express approval or disapproval until you get the facts? Other than the media reports. You can’t evaluate all the facts just from media facts. Let’s put it this way. Give us the full facts to make sure we’re getting accurate information. I suspect the media information has been pretty accurate, but we’ll find out for sure.”

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2016, 07:42:23 AM »

BERKELEY COUNTY, SC (WCSC) -

The Berkeley County Sheriff's Office is investigating an early-morning shooting.

Deputies say a man drove himself to Trident Hospital with a bullet wound to the head around 2 a.m. Wednesday.  :o

Chief Deputy Mike Cochran says he does not believe the gunshot was self-inflicted

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2016, 07:50:06 AM »

Championship parade downtown today. Expecting 800k+ people, and there will be no port-a-potties. Gonna be a literal shit show.
You can't blame Ohio, they have no idea how to handle a Championship
LMFAO

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2016, 07:51:25 AM »

Good morning, folks.

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2016, 07:53:15 AM »

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2016, 07:55:05 AM »

Morning Mayor

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2016, 07:58:39 AM »

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2016, 08:08:40 AM »

Rory McIlroy out of Rio Olympics over Zika concerns ::)

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2016, 08:10:59 AM »

Damn Tex. That Palmetto deal on the FNS-40 came back and I bought two.
That's what I call enablin' !

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2016, 08:12:01 AM »

Happy HC bundle humping day!
Not a shabby yard gar at all.

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2016, 08:13:22 AM »

Damn Tex. That Palmetto deal on the FNS-40 came back and I bought two.
That's what I call enablin' !
Did you see the price on those?

« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2016, 08:15:59 AM »

[...]

All you have to do is take the facts from the legal review commissioned by Baylor and those of legal record.  More meetings, sheesh!

« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2016, 08:17:12 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor, ChampDave, TexDave and Mr. Fishy.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11