Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2015, 07:21:50 AM »

Just saw that they have Victory at Sea on tap at Nik's Wunderbar, is it an issue if I go there for a pint before the bus stop?

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2015, 07:24:52 AM »

Good morning boys! Chip, Tony, NJDave, OhioDave, TexasDave. TGIF indeed
Morning and Happy Friday Fish

« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2015, 07:25:31 AM »

Just saw that they have Victory at Sea on tap at Nik's Wunderbar, is it an issue if I go there for a pint before the bus stop?
I don't think it is an issue as long as you go again again on the way home.

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2015, 07:28:15 AM »

Dead Day on the Cigar Deals too unless maybe we can come up with a FS code to use with the CI $20 gift card deals.  Ogie is kind enough to be working on that for us.

« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2015, 07:35:53 AM »

Dead Day on the Cigar Deals too unless maybe we can come up with a FS code to use with the CI $20 gift card deals.  Ogie is kind enough to be working on that for us.
It really is, not much happening on the bid sites either. Famous seems to have slowed their pace, more time between deals closing and a later start time for closing deals

« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2015, 07:44:14 AM »

Dead Day on the Cigar Deals too unless maybe we can come up with a FS code to use with the CI $20 gift card deals.  Ogie is kind enough to be working on that for us.
It really is, not much happening on the bid sites either. Famous seems to have slowed their pace, more time between deals closing and a later start time for closing deals
If we can get a FS code a hell of a deal on 601 Greens with the $20 gift card offer.

No Jam and no FS codes while the gift card deal is going is probably not a coincidence

« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2015, 07:46:03 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.
So are you off today too or do you need to make an appearance at the office?
It's the weekend!

« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2015, 07:46:12 AM »

good morning guys. been busy.
EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here.
have to help one buddy move a large glass top for his dining room table, 1"x5'x7' then take a buddy shopping, he filed bankruptcy and they repo'd his car.
bikerlady coming late today for the weekend, will probably take the kayaks out before sunrise tomorrow.

« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2015, 07:46:41 AM »

Just saw that they have Victory at Sea on tap at Nik's Wunderbar, is it an issue if I go there for a pint before the bus stop?
JWacky would.

« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2015, 07:48:21 AM »

good morning guys. been busy.
EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here.
have to help one buddy move a large glass top for his dining room table, 1"x5'x7' then take a buddy shopping, he filed bankruptcy and they repo'd his car.
bikerlady coming late today for the weekend, will probably take the kayaks out before sunrise tomorrow.
Thought she wasn't a morning person.

« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2015, 07:56:51 AM »

good morning guys. been busy.
EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here.
have to help one buddy move a large glass top for his dining room table, 1"x5'x7' then take a buddy shopping, he filed bankruptcy and they repo'd his car.
bikerlady coming late today for the weekend, will probably take the kayaks out before sunrise tomorrow.
Thought she wasn't a morning person.
And I thought you left the Deadbeats in NY.  ::)

« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2015, 07:57:40 AM »

Morning always busy buddying up Dean.

« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2015, 08:04:08 AM »

good morning guys. been busy.
EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here.
have to help one buddy move a large glass top for his dining room table, 1"x5'x7' then take a buddy shopping, he filed bankruptcy and they repo'd his car.
bikerlady coming late today for the weekend, will probably take the kayaks out before sunrise tomorrow.
Thought she wasn't a morning person.
she's not, she doesn't know about tomorrow yet and is going to be pissed, until we get there, bought her a fishing pole so she'll calm down, hopefully provide some dinner.

« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2015, 08:04:58 AM »

good morning guys. been busy.
EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here.
have to help one buddy move a large glass top for his dining room table, 1"x5'x7' then take a buddy shopping, he filed bankruptcy and they repo'd his car.
bikerlady coming late today for the weekend, will probably take the kayaks out before sunrise tomorrow.
Thought she wasn't a morning person.
And I thought you left the Deadbeats in NY.  ::)
just providing transportation.

« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2015, 08:05:45 AM »

Morning always busy buddying up Dean.

:)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12