Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Jammin' Joe:

Casa Torano Robusto - 10/29.99
Alec Bradley Project 40 Robusto - 5/22.50
CAO World Cup Sampler - 10/34.99
    5 - CAO Italia Ciao (5.0” x 56)
    5 - CAO Brazilia Gol! (5.0” x 56)
Nub Habano Sun Grown Double Perfecto - 5/24.99
5 Vegas Nicaragua Robusto - 10/39.99
Macanudo Inspirado Orange Robusto Extra - 10/37.50
Big Papi by David Ortiz Toro - 5/24.99
Victor Sinclair Primeros Churchill - 10/29.99
Palio Original Cutter - Black - 19.99
AJ Fernandez Ashtray + Man O' War Ruination Robusto Combo - 5/39.99
Gurkha Park Avenue Churchill - 10/29.99
ACID Cigars by Drew Estate Kuba Kuba - 5/24.99
Romeo by Romeo y Julieta Toro - 10/49.99
La Herencia Cubana CORE Toro - 10/39.99
Oliva Serie 'G' Belicoso - 10/37.50
Lotus HC Series Deception Cutter - 19.99

June Blair dead at 90. I don't know who she is, but figured some of the older chaps here might.
I'm gonna have to Google this one also.
Way before my time. I've heard of the show but that's about it. May she RIP anyway.
Maybe I'll have better luck with Raz.
He's not that old either.
Nope. My consciousness of Television starts with "The Monkees."

But I could have told you she was a Playmate of the Month.
Well, there you go then. I'm gonna count that.
I developed a significant amount of expertise on vintage Playmates as a kid.
I'm not sure I've told this story here before, but I was actually in a Playboy photo shoot once, in front of the camera. Whenever we would do some ice breaker at work like 3 truths and a lie, I would always confound people with my examples.

Almost time for groceries. Hazzuh!

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Bret. ¿Que tal?
No se nada, pero trabajo.
Lo entiendo bien.
I think I came back from lunch on the wrong side of the big, beautiful wall.  :D
You need to switch your CigarBanter  from Telemundo, back to Fox?

June Blair dead at 90. I don't know who she is, but figured some of the older chaps here might.
I'm gonna have to Google this one also.
Way before my time. I've heard of the show but that's about it. May she RIP anyway.
Maybe I'll have better luck with Raz.
He's not that old either.
Nope. My consciousness of Television starts with "The Monkees."

But I could have told you she was a Playmate of the Month.
Well, there you go then. I'm gonna count that.
I developed a significant amount of expertise on vintage Playmates as a kid.
I'm not sure I've told this story here before, but I was actually in a Playboy photo shoot once, in front of the camera. Whenever we would do some ice breaker at work like 3 truths and a lie, I would always confound people with my examples.
You definitely never told that story here AND you must elaborate.

On a related note, we should do Two Truths and a lie here. Maybe we'll try it in the new year. I can set up a poll and everyone (all three of us) can vote for which one we think is the lie. The next day, we'll be enlightened.

I'll have to give this some thought but perhaps we can take turns, one each week.

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Bret. ¿Que tal?
No se nada, pero trabajo.
Lo entiendo bien.
I think I came back from lunch on the wrong side of the big, beautiful wall.  :D
You need to switch your CigarBanter  from Telemundo, back to Fox?
You didn't say it right, T. It's TeleMUUUNDOOOOOh.

[...]

I will tell that story tomorrow.

300 Hands

[...]

I'm holding you to it.
Logged