Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Cleveland dropping Indian's????
How did that emoji get in there?
I think Tapatalk automatically does that when you use 3 question marks in a row.

???

Cleveland dropping Indian's????
How did that emoji get in there?
I think Tapatalk automatically does that when you use 3 question marks in a row.

???

??? This is posted without Tapatalk - testing

Cleveland dropping Indian's????
How did that emoji get in there?
I think Tapatalk automatically does that when you use 3 question marks in a row.

???

??? This is posted without Tapatalk - testing
So I take it back. It's not Tapatalk. The forum software does that.

Cleveland dropping Indian's????
The Cleveland Baseball Team? Following the D.C. naming convention.
I'm hoping for the Cleveland Spiders.

Cleveland dropping Indian's????
The Cleveland Baseball Team? Following the D.C. naming convention.
I'm hoping for the Cleveland Spiders.
I heard that this morning

Cleveland dropping Indian's????
The Cleveland Baseball Team? Following the D.C. naming convention.
I'm hoping for the Cleveland Spiders.
I heard that this morning
But, the Dolan family is involved here, and since their cheap asses keep us from retaining any quality players, I'm sure they'll find a way to screw this up. We'll end up as the Cleveland Rockers or something.

Cleveland dropping Indian's????
The Cleveland Baseball Team? Following the D.C. naming convention.
I'm hoping for the Cleveland Spiders.
I heard that this morning
But, the Dolan family is involved here, and since their cheap asses keep us from retaining any quality players, I'm sure they'll find a way to screw this up. We'll end up as the Cleveland Rockers or something.
I heard a suggestion of being the Cleveland baseball team then perhaps letting the fans decide. Who knows. Are Indian's offended with the name? Everything has to be so PC

Cleveland dropping Indian's????
The Cleveland Baseball Team? Following the D.C. naming convention.
I'm hoping for the Cleveland Spiders.
I heard that this morning
But, the Dolan family is involved here, and since their cheap asses keep us from retaining any quality players, I'm sure they'll find a way to screw this up. We'll end up as the Cleveland Rockers or something.
I heard a suggestion of being the Cleveland baseball team then perhaps letting the fans decide. Who knows. Are Indian's offended with the name? Everything has to be so PC
As an arachnid ally, I'm totally offended.

Cleveland dropping Indian's????
The Cleveland Baseball Team? Following the D.C. naming convention.
I'm hoping for the Cleveland Spiders.
I heard that this morning
But, the Dolan family is involved here, and since their cheap asses keep us from retaining any quality players, I'm sure they'll find a way to screw this up. We'll end up as the Cleveland Rockers or something.
I heard a suggestion of being the Cleveland baseball team then perhaps letting the fans decide. Who knows. Are Indian's offended with the name? Everything has to be so PC
As an arachnid ally, I'm totally offended.
LALTS

Cleveland dropping Indian's????
The Cleveland Baseball Team? Following the D.C. naming convention.
I'm hoping for the Cleveland Spiders.
I heard that this morning
But, the Dolan family is involved here, and since their cheap asses keep us from retaining any quality players, I'm sure they'll find a way to screw this up. We'll end up as the Cleveland Rockers or something.
I heard a suggestion of being the Cleveland baseball team then perhaps letting the fans decide. Who knows. Are Indian's offended with the name? Everything has to be so PC
There are some groups that are, yes. They usually show up to protest at the start of each season.

Cleveland dropping Indian's????
The Cleveland Baseball Team? Following the D.C. naming convention.
I'm hoping for the Cleveland Spiders.
I heard that this morning
But, the Dolan family is involved here, and since their cheap asses keep us from retaining any quality players, I'm sure they'll find a way to screw this up. We'll end up as the Cleveland Rockers or something.
I heard a suggestion of being the Cleveland baseball team then perhaps letting the fans decide. Who knows. Are Indian's offended with the name? Everything has to be so PC
There are some groups that are, yes. They usually show up to protest at the start of each season.
In fact, one of those protests is where this lovely picture came from:

Baccarat Rothschild 10/24.99

Cleveland dropping Indian's????
The Cleveland Baseball Team? Following the D.C. naming convention.
I'm hoping for the Cleveland Spiders.
I heard that this morning
But, the Dolan family is involved here, and since their cheap asses keep us from retaining any quality players, I'm sure they'll find a way to screw this up. We'll end up as the Cleveland Rockers or something.
I heard a suggestion of being the Cleveland baseball team then perhaps letting the fans decide. Who knows. Are Indian's offended with the name? Everything has to be so PC
There are some groups that are, yes. They usually show up to protest at the start of each season.
In fact, one of those protests is where this lovely picture came from:

All we need is a MAGA hat.

Morning Tony, VictoryRick and LTG.  Guess Bean got three reds this morning.

10 days to Christmas eve.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7