Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2018, 02:15:00 PM »

my Harbor Freight catalog just arrived in the mail.
Wow, that is something!
Getting ready to board makes Bean a little feisty!
Plus it's Tuesday.
Not that that's particularly helping the post count...
Every little bit helps.

« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2018, 02:18:55 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2018, 02:45:55 PM »

Texas Sheriff's Exam:

  A young Texan grew up wanting to be a lawman.
He grew up big, 6' 2", strong as a longhorn, and fast as a mustang. He could shoot a bottle cap tossed in the air at 40 paces.
When he finally came of age, he applied to where he had only dreamed of working: the West Texas Sheriff's Department.

After a series of tests and interviews, the Chief Deputy finally called him into his office for the young man's last interview.

The Chief Deputy said, "You're a big strong kid and you can really shoot. So far your qualifications all look good, but we have, what you might call, an "Attitude Suitability Test", that you must take before you can be accepted.  We just don't let anyone carry our badge, son."

Then, sliding a service pistol and a box of ammo across the desk, the Chief said, "Take this pistol and go out and shoot: six illegal aliens, six ambulance-chasing lawyers, six 'meth dealers, six Muslim extremists, six Democrats, and a rabbit."

"Why the rabbit?" queried the applicant.

"You pass," said the Chief Deputy. "When can you start?"

I LOVE TEXAS !!!!!

« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2018, 02:52:24 PM »

Little Larry the Fighter Pilot:
A 5th grade teacher asks the kids in her class: "What do you want to be when you grow up?" Little Larry says: "I wanna start out as a Fighter Pilot, then be a billionaire, go to the most expensive clubs, find me the finest whore, give her a Ferrari worth over a million bucks, an apartment in Copacabana, a mansion in Paris, a jet to travel throughout Europe, an Infinite Visa Card, and all the while... banging her like a loose screen door in a hurricane."

The teacher, shocked and not knowing what to do with this horrible response from little Larry, decides not to acknowledge what he said and simply continue with the lesson."And how about you, Sarah?"
"I wanna be Larry's Whore"

« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2018, 03:08:29 PM »

Little Larry the Fighter Pilot:
A 5th grade teacher asks the kids in her class: "What do you want to be when you grow up?" Little Larry says: "I wanna start out as a Fighter Pilot, then be a billionaire, go to the most expensive clubs, find me the finest whore, give her a Ferrari worth over a million bucks, an apartment in Copacabana, a mansion in Paris, a jet to travel throughout Europe, an Infinite Visa Card, and all the while... banging her like a loose screen door in a hurricane."

The teacher, shocked and not knowing what to do with this horrible response from little Larry, decides not to acknowledge what he said and simply continue with the lesson."And how about you, Sarah?"
"I wanna be Larry's Whore"
I wanna be Larry's whore too.

« Reply #80 on: June 26, 2018, 03:42:26 PM »

[...]

« Reply #81 on: June 26, 2018, 04:05:06 PM »

I was thinking of smoking the RP Decade Cameroon on my walk homeward today. But Sam isn't around and I haven't smoked a raspberry thumbprint in quite some time.. .

« Reply #82 on: June 26, 2018, 04:08:24 PM »

I was thinking of smoking the RP Decade Cameroon on my walk homeward today. But Sam isn't around and I haven't smoked a raspberry thumbprint in quite some time.. .
Sounds like a plan.

« Reply #83 on: June 26, 2018, 04:10:30 PM »

The Illusione OneOff's have sure blitzed the new product intro news across the interwebz.  Have some coming in today, we'll see what all the bru ha ha is about (after a little rest).
The hype machine is real.
BostonBakedDave can't resist a good hype machine.
hey, don't know if they have it in your neck of the woods, but in New England
B&M brown bread in a can, is nice toasted with cream cheese.  any of the rest of you know of this
canned bread ( very good with sliced beer!  ::) )
Think the drugs are getting the better of Mr. Flip.... ::)
I ain't taking nothing new, it's the lack of red sauce and Italian food,
done be numbing my taste buds.  It was a pun on the old quote, "Best thing since sliced bread and canned beer!".

« Reply #84 on: June 26, 2018, 04:10:36 PM »

Little Larry the Fighter Pilot:
A 5th grade teacher asks the kids in her class: "What do you want to be when you grow up?" Little Larry says: "I wanna start out as a Fighter Pilot, then be a billionaire, go to the most expensive clubs, find me the finest whore, give her a Ferrari worth over a million bucks, an apartment in Copacabana, a mansion in Paris, a jet to travel throughout Europe, an Infinite Visa Card, and all the while... banging her like a loose screen door in a hurricane."

The teacher, shocked and not knowing what to do with this horrible response from little Larry, decides not to acknowledge what he said and simply continue with the lesson."And how about you, Sarah?"
"I wanna be Larry's Whore"
I wanna be Larry's whore too.
not me, I want to be Larry, and you can't be my whore!!

« Reply #85 on: June 26, 2018, 04:10:55 PM »

I was thinking of smoking the RP Decade Cameroon on my walk homeward today. But Sam isn't around and I haven't smoked a raspberry thumbprint in quite some time.. .
Surprised De Blasio hasn't outlawed that yet.

« Reply #86 on: June 26, 2018, 04:18:23 PM »

I was thinking of smoking the RP Decade Cameroon on my walk homeward today. But Sam isn't around and I haven't smoked a raspberry thumbprint in quite some time.. .
Surprised De Blasio hasn't outlawed that yet.
Shhhh, don't give him any more ideas.

« Reply #87 on: June 26, 2018, 05:14:50 PM »

As the wise sage James du Buffet and Sir Alan of Jackson have  said, "It's 5:00 Somewhere", so it's time for me to get with it!
Have a good evening.

« Reply #88 on: June 26, 2018, 05:30:19 PM »

As the wise sage James du Buffet and Sir Alan of Jackson have  said, "It's 5:00 Somewhere", so it's time for me to get with it!
Have a good evening.
Have a good evening, Sir David of Ewing.

« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2018, 06:21:47 PM »

I was thinking of smoking the RP Decade Cameroon on my walk homeward today. But Sam isn't around and I haven't smoked a raspberry thumbprint in quite some time.. .
Indeed, went with the Herrera Esteli Corona Gorda.

Still good but not enjoying it as much as I did in the past. Still getting raspberry thumbprint, but also some soapy notes. Well, at least it's complex.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7