Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: June 26, 2018, 07:01:30 PM »

I was thinking of smoking the RP Decade Cameroon on my walk homeward today. But Sam isn't around and I haven't smoked a raspberry thumbprint in quite some time.. .
Indeed, went with the Herrera Esteli Corona Gorda.

Still good but not enjoying it as much as I did in the past. Still getting raspberry thumbprint, but also some soapy notes. Well, at least it's complex.

The 2nd half was excellent.

« Reply #91 on: June 26, 2018, 09:00:33 PM »

Evening Tony.  Enjoying a Sam Adam's in Nashua.  Would have a cigar later if there was a decent place outside the hotel to sit and enjoy it.

« Reply #92 on: June 26, 2018, 10:20:38 PM »

Evening Tony.  Enjoying a Sam Adam's in Nashua.  Would have a cigar later if there was a decent place outside the hotel to sit and enjoy it.
Good luck with that. Live free or die, but not really.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]