Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2018, 08:02:11 AM »

Morning, all. Short Office Friday for me today. Work has us volunteering locally starting at noon, then throwing a party for us afterwards. Should be a long day. Lol
I hesitate to ask, what's the local volunteer activity?
My group is sorting kids school supplies. Seemed the least objectionable of the options we had.
Sit in an air conditioned building and take bulk supplies and create individual kits for the kiddos?  Rough.  No wonder you're throwing yourselves a party after.
The place we're going to afterwards kinda sounds like Chuck E Cheese, but for adults.

http://www.punchbowlsocial.com/location/cleveland
Bean - they already have 1 location in Austin, with another coming soon.
Austin kinda place.  That's all we need to know.
Morning Mayor Tony.

« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2018, 08:09:51 AM »

Morning Mr. Bean and Mr. Mayor.
Having a day...

« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2018, 08:16:55 AM »

Better be hoarding your favorite Nicaraguan smokes.  If nothing else it will be an industry wide fabricated excuse for more price increases.

A National Dialogue between the Nicaraguan government and opposition groups being mediated by Roman Catholic Bishops in Nicaragua has broken down, and violence has escalated in the Central American country.

https://cigar-coop.com/2018/06/cigar-news-nicaraguan-mediation-breaks-down-as-violence-escalates.html

« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2018, 08:17:22 AM »

« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2018, 08:25:04 AM »

« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2018, 08:34:14 AM »

Morning, all. Short Office Friday for me today. Work has us volunteering locally starting at noon, then throwing a party for us afterwards. Should be a long day. Lol
I hesitate to ask, what's the local volunteer activity?
My group is sorting kids school supplies. Seemed the least objectionable of the options we had.
Sit in an air conditioned building and take bulk supplies and create individual kits for the kiddos?  Rough.  No wonder you're throwing yourselves a party after.
The place we're going to afterwards kinda sounds like Chuck E Cheese, but for adults.

http://www.punchbowlsocial.com/location/cleveland
Bean - they already have 1 location in Austin, with another coming soon.
Indeed they do.  The Domain is like downtown Austin north, but nicer to walk around.  Will have to check it out.
Right by where I would stay.

« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2018, 08:35:48 AM »

Morning Mr. Bean and Mr. Mayor.
Having a day...

Oof.
What's that?  Looks like a bus tire.  You driving again Dean??? :P

« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2018, 08:36:24 AM »

Better be hoarding your favorite Nicaraguan smokes.  If nothing else it will be an industry wide fabricated excuse for more price increases.

A National Dialogue between the Nicaraguan government and opposition groups being mediated by Roman Catholic Bishops in Nicaragua has broken down, and violence has escalated in the Central American country.

https://cigar-coop.com/2018/06/cigar-news-nicaraguan-mediation-breaks-down-as-violence-escalates.html
I think I can weather the storm.

« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2018, 08:39:37 AM »

Better be hoarding your favorite Nicaraguan smokes.  If nothing else it will be an industry wide fabricated excuse for more price increases.

A National Dialogue between the Nicaraguan government and opposition groups being mediated by Roman Catholic Bishops in Nicaragua has broken down, and violence has escalated in the Central American country.

https://cigar-coop.com/2018/06/cigar-news-nicaraguan-mediation-breaks-down-as-violence-escalates.html
I think I can weather the storm.
Be close for me if it lasts more than 10 years but I should be ok.

« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2018, 08:40:05 AM »

Sent the same photo to my boss and he analyzed it to find my GPS coordinates. Talk about tracking me down. Sheesh.

« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2018, 08:42:48 AM »

Morning, all. Short Office Friday for me today. Work has us volunteering locally starting at noon, then throwing a party for us afterwards. Should be a long day. Lol
I hesitate to ask, what's the local volunteer activity?
Which one is Flo participating in?

« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2018, 08:45:18 AM »

Cancelled my fishing today, way too damn hot for me and the fish.  Fishing has been really good until this week but only caught 2 in the last 2 days, heat index was over 100 at 11:00 yesterday morning.  Supposed to get down to more normal mid 80’s next week. Near shore ocean water temperature is 80 degrees, very warm for this early in the summer.

« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2018, 08:45:52 AM »

Morning, all. Short Office Friday for me today. Work has us volunteering locally starting at noon, then throwing a party for us afterwards. Should be a long day. Lol
I hesitate to ask, what's the local volunteer activity?
Which one is Flo participating in?
The one where she sits back and counts her money, I imagine.

« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2018, 08:46:22 AM »

Sent the same photo to my boss and he analyzed it to find my GPS coordinates. Talk about tracking me down. Sheesh.
You're lucky he didn't send someone to drag you into the office faster.

« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2018, 09:03:45 AM »

Morning, all. Short Office Friday for me today. Work has us volunteering locally starting at noon, then throwing a party for us afterwards. Should be a long day. Lol
I hesitate to ask, what's the local volunteer activity?
Which one is Flo participating in?
The one where she sits back and counts her money, I imagine.
Maybe if you call him now, you can fly Flip out as a ringer for karaoke.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9