Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: June 14, 2018, 05:34:59 PM »

Happy Friday, gents! I'm celebrating the end of Ramadan today.
They serve sfinge for that?
Just happy they're serving anything at all. It's been a month of fasting.
So you're a Muslim now?  So much for the pork roll, bro!
No, I'm not a Muslim. Just reaping the multicultural benefits of working at the UN.
Still confused.  The cafeteria cut back its offerings for the month because of Ramadan?  But not everyone there is a Muslim.  That would be like the cafeteria offering fish only on Friday's in lent.
Forget the reason. Just accept that I've got a day off tomorrow. Sheesh.
I have tomorrow off.....because I took it off.
  Not because of any Ramalamadingdong.

« Reply #91 on: June 14, 2018, 05:35:29 PM »

Happy Friday, gents! I'm celebrating the end of Ramadan today.
They serve sfinge for that?
Just happy they're serving anything at all. It's been a month of fasting.
So you're a Muslim now?  So much for the pork roll, bro!
No, I'm not a Muslim. Just reaping the multicultural benefits of working at the UN.
Still confused.  The cafeteria cut back its offerings for the month because of Ramadan?  But not everyone there is a Muslim.  That would be like the cafeteria offering fish only on Friday's in lent.
Forget the reason. Just accept that I've got a day off tomorrow. Sheesh.
I have tomorrow off.....because I took it off.
  Not because of any Ramalamadingdong.
Have a party to set up for.

« Reply #92 on: June 14, 2018, 05:35:58 PM »

Good day Mr. Bean.  You know I'm always looking out for you.

« Reply #93 on: June 14, 2018, 05:42:35 PM »

For Mr. Bean....on CigarPage 10ers offerings Laranja Toro 6 x 52 for $45.00.
Thank you, sir.  Good looking out.
I got them for $33 on the Devil Free Fall also happening now.  Golfin'Dave tried to pay 50 on the same....
Even with shipping that's a great deal.

« Reply #94 on: June 14, 2018, 05:44:33 PM »

Happy Friday, gents! I'm celebrating the end of Ramadan today.
They serve sfinge for that?
Just happy they're serving anything at all. It's been a month of fasting.
So you're a Muslim now?  So much for the pork roll, bro!
No, I'm not a Muslim. Just reaping the multicultural benefits of working at the UN.
Still confused.  The cafeteria cut back its offerings for the month because of Ramadan?  But not everyone there is a Muslim.  That would be like the cafeteria offering fish only on Friday's in lent.
Forget the reason. Just accept that I've got a day off tomorrow. Sheesh.
I have tomorrow off.....because I took it off.
  Not because of any Ramalamadingdong.
Have a party to set up for.
I'm guessing there will be pork roll served at your Ramalamadingdong celebration.

« Reply #95 on: June 14, 2018, 05:50:20 PM »

For Mr. Bean....on CigarPage 10ers offerings Laranja Toro 6 x 52 for $45.00.
Thank you, sir.  Good looking out.
I got them for $33 on the Devil Free Fall also happening now.  Golfin'Dave tried to pay 50 on the same....
Even with shipping that's a great deal.
wow, Threebean approved, must be a great deal!

« Reply #96 on: June 14, 2018, 06:13:13 PM »

Happy Friday, gents! I'm celebrating the end of Ramadan today.
They serve sfinge for that?
Just happy they're serving anything at all. It's been a month of fasting.
So you're a Muslim now?  So much for the pork roll, bro!
No, I'm not a Muslim. Just reaping the multicultural benefits of working at the UN.
Still confused.  The cafeteria cut back its offerings for the month because of Ramadan?  But not everyone there is a Muslim.  That would be like the cafeteria offering fish only on Friday's in lent.
Forget the reason. Just accept that I've got a day off tomorrow. Sheesh.
I have tomorrow off.....because I took it off.
  Not because of any Ramalamadingdong.
Have a party to set up for.
I'm guessing there will be pork roll served at your Ramalamadingdong celebration.
Dies this answer your question?

« Reply #97 on: June 14, 2018, 06:14:15 PM »

Bean, did you check out the Room 101 offerings at Holts?

« Reply #98 on: June 14, 2018, 06:22:36 PM »

Bean, did you check out the Room 101 offerings at Holts?
I did, but I'm pretty well stocked with the 101's in my wheelhouse.

« Reply #99 on: June 14, 2018, 10:09:20 PM »

Where's the evening crew?

« Reply #100 on: June 14, 2018, 10:46:56 PM »

Where's the evening crew?
We're all over at Dean's enjoying his hot tub.  Sorry, no more room.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]