Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2018, 07:42:54 AM »

In addition, I'm working from home today to celebrate the President's birthday.
I'm surprised he hasn't made it a national holiday yet.
He was too busy getting bent over the negotiating table in North Korea, I'm sure he'll get to it sometime today.
I doubt Kim is stupid enough to believe anything Trump said, in fact he may want to arm his country in case of a sneak attack.
So you think he's smarter than 62,980,160 Americans?
no, I think he's crazy, not stupid.

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2018, 07:43:43 AM »

In addition, I'm working from home today to celebrate the President's birthday.
I'm surprised he hasn't made it a national holiday yet.
every day is a national holuday with Trump in office.
you spend that $2,000 yet?
I'm pretty sure it was $4000, and yes.
damn, I think I got screwed.

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2018, 07:47:54 AM »

In addition, I'm working from home today to celebrate the President's birthday.
I'm surprised he hasn't made it a national holiday yet.
He was too busy getting bent over the negotiating table in North Korea, I'm sure he'll get to it sometime today.
I doubt Kim is stupid enough to believe anything Trump said, in fact he may want to arm his country in case of a sneak attack.
So you think he's smarter than 62,980,160 Americans?
no, I think he's crazy, not stupid.
To-may-to, to-mah-to.

« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2018, 07:48:44 AM »

In addition, I'm working from home today to celebrate the President's birthday.
I'm surprised he hasn't made it a national holiday yet.
every day is a national holuday with Trump in office.
you spend that $2,000 yet?
I'm pretty sure it was $4000, and yes.
damn, I think I got screwed.
We all did.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 6/14/2018
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2018, 08:06:53 AM »

Good morning all!

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2018, 08:08:16 AM »

Good morning all!
good morning Sam. Happy 4th Monday.

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2018, 08:14:03 AM »

Good morning all!
Good morning, Sam.

« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2018, 08:16:47 AM »

so, the lady's daughters deadbeat boyfriend calls me again this morning wanting to know why I won't let him use my mower. I told because 1 - it's mine and I don't have to loan it out, 2 - he couldn't fix it or afford to get it fixed if he fucked it up, and 3 - who the fuck contracts out to mow lawns without owning a mower? he hung up on me.

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2018, 08:21:41 AM »

Ron White: If I could offer one piece of advice to the planet, it would be this: Don't marry for looks alone, and I'll tell you why. In a few years, when Barbara's boobs start sagging, she can get plastic surgery, have them lifted, move the nipple wherever. You can actually go to a titty bar, pick out a set of titties and say, "I want those titties on that woman." If her belly gets too big, she can get a tummy tuck and have a belly like a cheerleader. If her vision goes bad, you can have LASIK surgery and have 20/20 vision. If her hearing goes bad, they can install a device in her ear that will give you hearing as clear as it was the day you were born. But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever.

Ron White: I think because of the unrest in the Middle East, we're all becoming more aware of the globe. I found out the other day there really is a place called Bumfuk, Egypt. And the only way to get there is to go up Shit Creek.

Ron White: My high school marching band was so small, they formed a period. The next year, they formed a comma. We're kicking some ass.

Ron White: When my wife's on her period, she won't have sex with me at all! No way! Which is bullshit, because if the roller coaster's broken, they don't shut down the whole amusement park! People standing outside the fence going, "The log ride's still working. And I've got some

[referring to material in his "They Call Me Tater Salad" DVD]

Ron White: 'coupins'!"

Ron White: Barbara was actually Jeff Foxworthy's interior designer when we first met. So, not only was Jeff responsible for my success in my career, he also introduced me to the woman who I'm going to spend the rest of my life with, which, I think, makes us even.

Ron White: We went on our honeymoon to Santorini, Greece, and the cruise was fine. We fought the whole time. And I knew this was going to happen because she booked the cruise, she's showing it to me on the calendar, and the cruise is at the end of the month. Guess what else happens at the end of the month over at our house?

Ron White: There was a fan of mine there who wanted to talk to me all day long, yak-yak-yak-yak-yak-yak-yak-yak-yak-yak. This guy told me his entire life story against my will. This guy raped my ear. This guy forcibly shoved unwanted information into my ear hole! No means no!

Ron White: Probably the most frequently asked question on my website is why I'm not a part of Blue Collar TV, which is Jeff, Larry, and Bill's show, and the answer is because of my work ethic. My grandfather used to say, "That boy's got a lot of quit in him." And the things I didn't quit, I got kicked out of. I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying "Yeah? Well FUCK you!" I thought I had won, 'cause the other kid was *speechless*. I thought that's what we were trying to do.

Ron White: The year I turned 13, I experimented with something, and my grandma caught me in the bathroom just a'doin it. She said, "It says in the Bible, young man, that it is better for your seed to fall in the belly of a whore than on the ground." I said, "Tough to argue with that logic, Grandma. You got 50 bucks?"

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2018, 08:27:43 AM »

When it comes to hiding contraband on your body, women have a major physiological edge over men — an extra hiding spot.

Police have accused some women of using their sex organs to store marijuana, meth, pipes, loaded pistols and other contraband.

Jennifer Renee Crosby, 42, who was arrested last month in Florida on charges of drug possession during a traffic stop. Officers say they noticed Crosby was shaking and asked her if she was carrying drugs.

At first she said, “No,” according to police. Then, when the investigator called for a female deputy to come to the scene, she allegedly admitted, “I have drugs up my vagina.”

« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2018, 08:34:13 AM »

Doughnuts and arrests appear to be inextricably linked in the life of North Carolina man Bradley Hardison. The 27-year-old—who was arrested in 2014 after he won the doughnut-eating contest at the Elizabeth City Police Department's National Night Out Against Crime event, helping officers who'd been seeking him in connection with two felony burglaries track him down—has been charged with robbing a doughnut shop, the Virginian-Pilot reports. Police in Elizabeth City say Hardison, who became champ by eating eight glazed doughnuts in under two minutes, has been charged with offenses including felony breaking and entering and felony safe-cracking in connection with a burglary at a Dunkin' Donuts in November. It's not clear whether Hardison helped himself to any doughnuts during the alleged crime, the AP reports.

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2018, 08:44:41 AM »

so, the lady's daughters deadbeat boyfriend calls me again this morning wanting to know why I won't let him use my mower. I told because 1 - it's mine and I don't have to loan it out, 2 - he couldn't fix it or afford to get it fixed if he fucked it up, and 3 - who the fuck contracts out to mow lawns without owning a mower? he hung up on me.
This guy is taking deadbeat to a new level.

« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2018, 08:56:25 AM »

so, the lady's daughters deadbeat boyfriend calls me again this morning wanting to know why I won't let him use my mower. I told because 1 - it's mine and I don't have to loan it out, 2 - he couldn't fix it or afford to get it fixed if he fucked it up, and 3 - who the fuck contracts out to mow lawns without owning a mower? he hung up on me.
This guy is taking deadbeat to a new level.
so he sends me a text and wants to know how much I want to borrow my mower. I said $500. he says he can buy one for that. I replied "EXACTLY".

« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2018, 09:14:50 AM »

In addition, I'm working from home today to celebrate the President's birthday.
I'm surprised he hasn't made it a national holiday yet.
every day is a national holuday with Trump in office.
you spend that $2,000 yet?
I'm pretty sure it was $4000, and yes.
damn, I think I got screwed.
We're talking about taxes right?   :o

« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2018, 09:21:35 AM »

so, the lady's daughters deadbeat boyfriend calls me again this morning wanting to know why I won't let him use my mower. I told because 1 - it's mine and I don't have to loan it out, 2 - he couldn't fix it or afford to get it fixed if he fucked it up, and 3 - who the fuck contracts out to mow lawns without owning a mower? he hung up on me.
This guy is taking deadbeat to a new level.
so he sends me a text and wants to know how much I want to borrow my mower. I said $500. he says he can buy one for that. I replied "EXACTLY".
LALTS
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7