Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

« Reply #120 on: June 13, 2018, 06:22:51 PM »

golf was frustrating. not sure what state my partner was in but it sure wasn't Florida. quit after 15 holes.

lady's daughter's deadbeat boyfriend called me wanting to borrow my mower. he contracted out a couple of lawns for extra money but has no mower. I told him to GFH.
WTF, that's gotta be a special kind of deadbeat.  Next he'll suggest you mow if for him, and he'll give you half.
funny part, one of the lawns I mowed last week next door to my 89 year old neighbor, the travelling nurse that said I ought to put my shades down, only if I wanted. I did both gratis.

« Reply #121 on: June 13, 2018, 06:30:08 PM »

golf was frustrating. not sure what state my partner was in but it sure wasn't Florida. quit after 15 holes.

lady's daughter's deadbeat boyfriend called me wanting to borrow my mower. he contracted out a couple of lawns for extra money but has no mower. I told him to GFH.
WTF, that's gotta be a special kind of deadbeat.  Next he'll suggest you mow if for him, and he'll give you half.
funny part, one of the lawns I mowed last week next door to my 89 year old neighbor, the travelling nurse that said I ought to put my shades down, only if I wanted. I did both gratis.
Oh yeah, the travelling nurse.  I need to update the flow chart.

« Reply #122 on: June 13, 2018, 06:32:33 PM »

golf was frustrating. not sure what state my partner was in but it sure wasn't Florida. quit after 15 holes.

lady's daughter's deadbeat boyfriend called me wanting to borrow my mower. he contracted out a couple of lawns for extra money but has no mower. I told him to GFH.
WTF, that's gotta be a special kind of deadbeat.  Next he'll suggest you mow if for him, and he'll give you half.
funny part, one of the lawns I mowed last week next door to my 89 year old neighbor, the travelling nurse that said I ought to put my shades down, only if I wanted. I did both gratis.
Oh yeah, the travelling nurse.  I need to update the flow chart.
don't know anything about her other than her and the lady's daughter could see in my bedroom as I wandered around naked, two doors down. they must have damn good eyesight.

« Reply #123 on: June 13, 2018, 07:16:33 PM »

hot tub time with an Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee, alone.

« Reply #124 on: June 13, 2018, 08:17:34 PM »

golf was frustrating. not sure what state my partner was in but it sure wasn't Florida. quit after 15 holes.

lady's daughter's deadbeat boyfriend called me wanting to borrow my mower. he contracted out a couple of lawns for extra money but has no mower. I told him to GFH.
WTF, that's gotta be a special kind of deadbeat.  Next he'll suggest you mow if for him, and he'll give you half.
funny part, one of the lawns I mowed last week next door to my 89 year old neighbor, the travelling nurse that said I ought to put my shades down, only if I wanted. I did both gratis.
Oh yeah, the travelling nurse.  I need to update the flow chart.
don't know anything about her other than her and the lady's daughter could see in my bedroom as I wandered around naked, two doors down. they must have damn good eyesight.
Oh c'mon, you can't be THAT small.

#HungLikeATicTac
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]