Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

« Reply #105 on: June 13, 2018, 02:43:16 PM »

« Reply #106 on: June 13, 2018, 02:58:30 PM »

"Trump declares North Korea nuclear threat over "

I feel so relieved.
Faster resolution than you could even get at Hogwarts....
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 6/13/18
« Reply #107 on: June 13, 2018, 03:03:38 PM »

« Reply #108 on: June 13, 2018, 03:27:16 PM »

Peacetime lull...

« Reply #109 on: June 13, 2018, 03:35:21 PM »

"Trump declares North Korea nuclear threat over "

I feel so relieved.
Faster resolution than you could even get at Hogwarts....
That tweet is the new "mission accomplished" banner.  Sure hope it turns out better for him than Bush.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 6/13/18
« Reply #110 on: June 13, 2018, 04:19:10 PM »

Mission accomplished lull.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 6/13/18
« Reply #111 on: June 13, 2018, 04:20:59 PM »

Brick House Connie toro for the ride home.

« Reply #112 on: June 13, 2018, 04:22:36 PM »

so Tony, did you smoke anything intetesting last night? More importantly, did you remember your ride home smoke?
I did smoke something yesterday and even posted about it. I wouldn't use the word interesting. Meh, at best. And yes, I have plenty of commute smokes with me today. I may even have time for something longer.  (TWSS)
Decided on a Viaje for the commute smoke. Don't ask me which one because I'm not sure. A stick gifted by NJDave, no doubt.

Tee minus 8 minutes...

« Reply #113 on: June 13, 2018, 04:32:09 PM »

so Tony, did you smoke anything intetesting last night? More importantly, did you remember your ride home smoke?
I did smoke something yesterday and even posted about it. I wouldn't use the word interesting. Meh, at best. And yes, I have plenty of commute smokes with me today. I may even have time for something longer.  (TWSS)
Decided on a Viaje for the commute smoke. Don't ask me which one because I'm not sure. A stick gifted by NJDave, no doubt.

Tee minus 8 minutes...
Dug out a San Lotano Habano which has been in the humi for years.  In the work man cave.

« Reply #114 on: June 13, 2018, 05:04:11 PM »

so Tony, did you smoke anything intetesting last night? More importantly, did you remember your ride home smoke?
I did smoke something yesterday and even posted about it. I wouldn't use the word interesting. Meh, at best. And yes, I have plenty of commute smokes with me today. I may even have time for something longer.  (TWSS)
Decided on a Viaje for the commute smoke. Don't ask me which one because I'm not sure. A stick gifted by NJDave, no doubt.

Tee minus 8 minutes...
Dug out a San Lotano Habano which has been in the humi for years.  In the work man cave.
That should be spectacular.

« Reply #115 on: June 13, 2018, 05:06:36 PM »

so Tony, did you smoke anything intetesting last night? More importantly, did you remember your ride home smoke?
I did smoke something yesterday and even posted about it. I wouldn't use the word interesting. Meh, at best. And yes, I have plenty of commute smokes with me today. I may even have time for something longer.  (TWSS)
Decided on a Viaje for the commute smoke. Don't ask me which one because I'm not sure. A stick gifted by NJDave, no doubt.

Tee minus 8 minutes...
I belive it's just referred to as a Viaje white label. Lots of smoke production and leather notes.

« Reply #116 on: June 13, 2018, 05:54:48 PM »

golf was frustrating. not sure what state my partner was in but it sure wasn't Florida. quit after 15 holes.

lady's daughter's deadbeat boyfriend called me wanting to borrow my mower. he contracted out a couple of lawns for extra money but has no mower. I told him to GFH.

« Reply #117 on: June 13, 2018, 05:56:03 PM »

Taco Bell for dinner. 6 hard shell tacos and a burrito supreme.

« Reply #118 on: June 13, 2018, 05:57:46 PM »

so Tony, did you smoke anything intetesting last night? More importantly, did you remember your ride home smoke?
I did smoke something yesterday and even posted about it. I wouldn't use the word interesting. Meh, at best. And yes, I have plenty of commute smokes with me today. I may even have time for something longer.  (TWSS)
Decided on a Viaje for the commute smoke. Don't ask me which one because I'm not sure. A stick gifted by NJDave, no doubt.

Tee minus 8 minutes...
Dug out a San Lotano Habano which has been in the humi for years.  In the work man cave.
That should be spectacular.
TWSS (I know, in my dreams)

« Reply #119 on: June 13, 2018, 05:59:26 PM »

golf was frustrating. not sure what state my partner was in but it sure wasn't Florida. quit after 15 holes.

lady's daughter's deadbeat boyfriend called me wanting to borrow my mower. he contracted out a couple of lawns for extra money but has no mower. I told him to GFH.
WTF, that's gotta be a special kind of deadbeat.  Next he'll suggest you mow if for him, and he'll give you half.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9